Revelation

Another Not so Normal Life

          ~~~BOYFRIEND~~~~

          Youngmin and Kwangmin are staring at empty space. They are still wondering who that girl was. They really wish that that was their sister.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

13 years ago......

          "Youngmin, Kwangmin and Hyemin, stay here. Umma and Appa will go to that store for a while. Don't talk to strangers, kay!" then their parents leave them there.

          The kids are still 4 years old but they seems to understand all of their parents are saying. Then a person approaches them.

          "Oh, it's you kids, where are your umma and appa?" the lady said. She is an aquaintance of the family so the kids was not so stiff around her.

          "Auntie, they are at that store." the young Kwangmin said. "Kay." then she leave, after a couple of minutes, she went out of the store and approach the kids again.

          "Kids, your parents allow me to bring you to Lotte World, let's go now!" she said. As little kids, they totally believe her.

          After minutes of driving, Youngmin noticed something. 

           "Auntie, this is not the way to Lotte World, where are we going?" he asked.

           "Oh, smart kids. Do you really think I will take you there?" she smirked then accelerated the spped of the car. "Because of you triplets, your father leave me, if your mother didn't get pregnant, I am supposed to be Mrs. Jo not that girl,' she said then drove faster. The triplets are scared.

           She didn't notice that the lights are red and continue to drive, then a van just popped out and they crashed.

           When the twins woke up, they are already at the hospital, but no trace of they're sister.

          "Umma, Appa, Hyemin-ah? Where is she?"

           They saw their parents look down and they knew it, their sister is gone.

~~~~~End of FLASHBACK~~~~

          The other boys noticed that the twins are staring at empty space and noticed that trace of tears forming in their eyes.

          "Hyung, what's up?" Minwoo asked.

          The twins snapped out, then wipe their tears.

          "Nothing really. Hyung can we ask a favor?" Youngmin asked.

          "We need to find someone, help us!" Kwangmin said.

          "okay" the boys replied then they huddle.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so the truth is out.

yup, they are triplets....

i know its lame the way i revealed it....

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

hope you look forward to the next chapters!!!!!!!!

please subscribe and comment too.............

your opinions are totally accepted!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!