Intro

Sunshine

A typical day in Sunshine’s dorm, the girls were running around the place finding their clothes and stuff. “Hyun Ae unnie! Have you seen my socks?” Ae Cha asked. “Which ones?” Hyun Ae asked. “The pair of my little pony socks.” Ae Cha said. Hyun Ae shook her head. “Didn’t you just wear them yesterday?” Jinhee asked. Ae Cha nodded. “Oh, I thought they were dirty so I threw them into the washing machine.” Jinhee said. “Who even wears pony socks?” Sunhee shouted from the kitchen. “Fine, I’ll find other socks.” Ae Cha said.

In the kitchen Sunhee and Haneul were toasting bread and Sujeong was spreading jam on top. When Sunhee or Haneul weren’t watching, Sujeong would quickly shove a whole piece of toast into . “16 slices already?” Haneul asked. Sujeong shook her head. “How much more then?” Sunhee asked. Sujeong held up 2 fingers. “You said 2 before.” Haneul said. “I think someone’s been eating it.” Sunhee said. “Not me.” Sujeong said shaking her head.

While in the room, Minjung was still sleeping. “Unnie, wake up~” Yoonmi said jumping on Minjung’s bed. “Unnie~ Can you hear me?” Yoonmi asked. “Unnie! Look! Seungri oppa is here to visit you~” Yoonmi said but nothing seem to work. Yoonmi stopped jumping on the bed and went to get something. “Unnie? Chocolate?” Yoonmi asked. “Hmm? Did you say chocolate?” Minjung asked. “Yes unnie, I have chocolate in my hands right now.” Yoonmi said smiling. “Give me, give me, I want to eat chocolate.” Minjung mumbled. “Unnie, go wash up and then you can eat chocolate.” Yoonmi said.

Minjung got out of bed and dragged her feet to the bathroom. While everyone else were sitting around the dining table and started to eat and drink. “Eww, you’re drinking orange juice.” Haneul said. “Eww, you’re drinking coffee.” Sunhee said. “Morning.” Minjung said and plopped herself on the chair. “Let’s eat!” Jinhee exclaimed. “Where’s my chocolate?” Minjung asked. “Here you go unnie~” Yoonmi said giving Minjung a chocolate wrapper. Minjung crashed the wrapper and smiled at Yoonmi. “Do you want to die?” Minjung asked nicely. Yoonmi shook her head and took a bit out of her toast.

They got changed into comfortable clothes and went to their practise studio. They always walked there since it wasn’t that far, only a few streets away from their dorm. When they got there their trainer was standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed. “How come you’re all so late today?” She asked. “Sorry.” The girls all apologised. “Now everyone do 10 push ups.” The trainer said.

Sunshine’s trainer is a very strict person. She is 20 years old and is already getting wrinkles from always being so cranky. Her name is Oh Jayeon.

Sunshine practised for hours without breaks. When Jayeon went out of the room, Sunshine all collapsed on the floor. “So tiring.” Hyun Ae said. “She’s so mean to us.” Jinhee mumbled. “Shh, she might be back any second now.” Ae Cha said. They all kept quiet until Jayeon came back.

“Why are you all sitting around? You’re filming your music video in a few days and you’re not practising?” Jayeon shouted. “Unnie~ We’re just having a little break. If we don’t have breaks then we’re going to die and won’t be able to film the music video.” Yoonmi said doing a bit of aegyo. “Fine, one more minute until we start practising again.” Jayeon said.

Sunshine were all sweaty from intense dancing for hours without rest. “Ok, you’ve worked hard. Let’s end it here.” Jayeon said. “Yes! Finally!” The girls shouted. Jayeon was talking on the phone near the door. “Hungry.” Yoonmi said rubbing her stomach. “We haven’t eaten since this morning.” Haneul said. “Should we go eat something then?” Ae Cha asked. “Ok! My shout. Since I’m feeling happy right now.” Minjung said.

Jayeon heard and cleared . “Let’s not eat. Drink water instead and then we can get full.” Hyun Ae said. “Yeah. We need to keep out skinny bodies like this. If we start eating then we’ll become fat.” Sunhee said. “Fine, let’s drink water instead.” Jinhee said.

Jayeon nodded and went without saying goodbye, Sunshine heard her car drive away and all sighed. “She’s so mean to us.” Sujeong said. “We know~” Sunshine all said. “Let’s go get change and eat like pigs!” Minjung said.

When they got changed, they tuned off the lights, locked the windows and door. “Yay! We’re going to eat!” Haneul said happily. “Let’s eat like crazy!” Ae Cha said. “Then we can burn all the fat off tomorrow~” Sunhee sang.

They walked into the restaurant and B.A.P were also in their having their late dinner. “Hello~” They all greeted. “Come join our table.” Himchan said. “So how’s training?” Yongguk asked. “Tiring.” The girls all answered. B.A.P chuckled. “That’s how we all felt.” Youngjae said. “When’s your debut again?” Zelo asked. “We’re filming our MV in a few days and on the 21st we’re going to debut.” Minjung said smiling. “Eat everyone. Jongup lost the bet so his paying for everything.” Daehyun said. “Yeah, eat as much as you want. I have my mum’s credit card.” Jongup said smiling. 

--------------------------------------

Stupid computer, shuted down and i didnt get to save this chapter so i had to start it all again.

Sorry everyone, i know it's not as good as i expected.