Fun!

Sunshine

“Haneul, your turn.” Sujeong said. “No, I’m fine. You can keep dancing. I’ll just sit here and watch.” Haneul said. “Don’t be shy and go~” Sujeong said pulling Haneul off her chair. “Ok~ let me go by myself.” Haneul said giggling.

“Hey y ladies.” Someone said as a group of boys approached the girls. “Hey!” Yoonmi said happily. “You’re hyped.” Jinhee said. “This is fun!” Yoonmi said smiling. “Is it your first time here? We’ve never seen you around.” A guy with sunglasses said. “Yes, it’s our first time.” Sujeong said. “Want to come have a drink with us?” Another guy asked. “Sure, why not?” Ae Cha said. The girls got their belongings and went into a private room with the group of guys.

The light got switched on in the room and they finally saw each other’s faces more clearly. “Nice to meet you all~” Sunhee said. “Hey~ Aren’t you the new idol group from Big Hit?” Jinhee asked. “That’s right! Hello everyone~ We’re Bang Tan Boys~” They greeted. One by one, both groups introduced themselves. “So, why are you here?” Jin asked. “We’re here to have some fun before we debut.” Hyun Ae answered. “We come here often. Because it’s dark, fans won’t be able to recognise us.” Suga said.

“Would you like to order some drinks?” Rap Monster asked. “Oh yes please~” The girls said. “Why do I have a feeling that we’re going to be best friends?” J-Hope asked. “They would be lovely if we become best friends.” Hyun Ae said smiling. “Karaoke anyone?” V asked. “V sunbaemin, you look a bit like Daehyun and Baekhyun.” Haneul said. “Yeah, I get that a lot. My name is Taehyung. You can call me that if you like.” V said. “What? Sunbaemin? Aye~ Don’t call us that. Call us oppa if you’re younger than us.” Jimin said smiling. “If we’re older than you, do you have to call us noona?” Ae Cha asked. “I guess I have to call you all noona.” Jungkook said. “We’re pretty young.” Sunhee said. “Oldest unnie is Min Jung unnie and she’s a 1995 liner.” Yoonmi said. “Youngest?” Jin asked. “Yoonmi, a 1996 liner.” Min Jung said. “So… you all were born between 1995 and 1996?” Rap Monster asked. Sunshine nodded. “I have to call Sunshine noonas.” Jungkook said pouting. “Aww, it’s ok. Sujeong said comforting Jungkook.

“Woooo! Are you ready to partyyyy?!” V shouted. “YESSSS!” Everyone scream energetically. “Let’s dance!” Jimin shouted. The room was crazy! Everyone was taking turns singing and dancing.

♬Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

Shout out, ho (ho), jump up (up), follow me (me)

Pop! Pop! Crayon Pop! Get, set, ready go

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, everybody

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, all together jump jump

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, everybody

I don’t want to stick at home now

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, everybody

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, all together jump jump

Jumping yeah, jumping yeah, everybody

I don’t want to stick at home now

I don’t want to stick at home, now ♬

“So tired now.” Everyone said collapsing on the sofa. “I think we should go home before our manager yells at us again.” Suga said. “Yeah, I think you’re right.” Jin agreed. “Sorry Sunshine, we better leave. See you next time.” Rap Monster said. “Ok~ See you soon~” Sunshine said. “Bye BTS oppas and Jungkook~” Haneul said happily waving. “Call us when you’re free~” J-Hope said. “Hungry now.” Sujeong said as soon as Bangtan boys left. “Let’s go to the restaurant now~” Yoonmi said happily. “Alright, let me call Won Cheol oppa so he could pay the bill and then take us to the Italian restaurant.” Sunhee said.

“Viva Polo.” Ae Cha read the restaurant name. “Come on~ Let’s go in and eat! The food is the best here!” Yoonmi said dragging her unnies in. “Hello, welcome to Viva Polo. Where the food is always the best.” The handsome waiter greeted the girls and led them to a table. “Is Mrs Park here today?” Yoonmi asked. “Yes, she is would you like to speak to her?” The handsome waiter asked. “Yes please.” Yoonmi said smiling. “This place is so pretty!” Sujeong said. The girls flipped through the menu.

“Yoonmi~ I haven’t seen you for years. Have you been well?” Mrs Park asked. “Yes Mrs Park, I’ve been well. How are you?” Yoonmi asked. “I’ve been very very well sweetie.” Mrs Park said. “Mrs Park, meet my members.” Yoonmi said. “Hello Mrs Park~” the girls greeted politely. “Such pretty girls. Eat whatever you want. My treat.” Mrs Park said. The girls gasped. “We can’t do that.” Haneul said.

They ordered their food and played on their phone while waiting. “I should go help Mrs Park.” Yoonmi said. “I’ll come too.” Ae Cha said. “I need to go toilet.” Jinhee said. “Same here.” Hyun Ae said.

“Oh god!” Jinhee shouted when they came back from the toilet. “I swear to god, that witch is here! She’s sitting over there!” Hyun Ae squealed as softly as possible. “OH JAYEON?!”  “What?! Are you kidding me?” Min Jung asked. Jinhee and Hyun Ae shook their head vigorously. “What is she finds out we’re here?” Sunhee asked. “We are so going to die if she finds out.” Haneul said.

The girls heard someone clear their throat and turned to look. “OH!”