Get ready for fun~

Sunshine

When they arrived at their dance studio, they were feeling really happy that that evil Jayeon was out of their sight. “I hope she never comes back.” Minjung said. “But we only have a few more days until we need to go on stage. What if we make a mistake? We actually need Jayeon unnie.” Hyun Ae said. “We can always practise by ourselves. That’s way better than Jayeon teaching us.” Jinhee said. “Why don’t we do a bit of practise then go out again.” Sunhee suggested. “That sounds like a good idea.” Ae Cha said happily.

They practise and rehearsed for 4 hours without a break. “That was a good job girls.” Won Cheol said clapping. “Thirsty.” Haneul said breathing heavily. Won Cheol gave each of the girls water. “What are we going to do now?” Sujeong asked. “Can we go back to the dorm and refresh ourselves? We smell a bit funny.” Yoonmi said. “Yeah good ideal. Let’s go back to the dorm and then we’ll go somewhere.” Minjung said.

As soon as Minjung opened the dorm’s front door, all the members races each other in order to get into the shower first. “Hyun Ae! I really need to go toilet! Please~ Can I go first?” Jinhee asked knocking on the door. “Nope. I know you too well Jinhee, as soon as I let you go toilet you won’t come out until you finish your shower.” Hyun Ae said. “Then should I pee in my pants!?” Jinhee said. “Can you go to the public toilets?” Hyun Ae said. “That’s disgusting. I’d rather wait here.” Jinhee said.

Outside in the lounge room, Sunhee, Haneul and Ae Cha were researching places where they could go. “Should we go to a restaurant?” Sunhee asked. “We should do something that we can’t do when we debut.” Haneul said. “That’s a pretty good idea.” Sunhee said. “Can we go to an underage club? And dance.” Ae Cha suggested. “And meet hot guys there!” Sunhee exclaimed happily. “That’s a good idea!” Ae Cha said giving Sunhee and high 5. “But… I don’t want to go clubbing.” Haneul said. “It’s really fun there Haneul! Give it a try. You’ll want to keep going there.” Ae Cha said. “Might as well give it a try then.” Haneul said.

“Excuse me!” Hyun Ae shouted from the shower. “What’s wrong Hyun Ae unnie?” Sujeong asked. “I was kind of rushing to get a shower and kind of forgot my clothes and towel… Can you get them for me please.” Hyun Ae said shyly. “No problem, be back in a minute.” Sujeong said. “Thank you so much Sujeong.” Hyun Ae said.

In the room, Yoonmi was on her bed, in her own world. Listening to music and looking at a magazine. “Yoonmi, find something pretty to wear, we’re going to an underage club.” Haneul said. “Is it going to be noisy and crowded there?” Yoonmi asked. “I’m not sure. But let’s give it a try. I heard it’s really fun there.” Haneul said.  “Sounds alright~” Yoonmi sang.

“Hyun Ae-ah~ Are you done yet?” Minjung asked. “Yes! I’m done~” Hyun Ae said opening the door.  “Jinhee! Your turn!” Minjung shouted. “Yes! I’m coming!” Jinhee shouted.

“Hmm… Where should we eat afterwards?” Ae Cha asked. “What to go to an Italian restaurant?” Yoonmi asked. “When did you come out here?” Sunhee asked. “Just then.” Yoonmi giggled. “Italian restaurant? We haven’t eaten Italian food in a long time.” Ae Cha said. “Then we should go! I get a discount when I go there.” Yoonmi said. “That’s good then!” Ae Cha said.

It was about 7:00pm, everyone was dressed nicely. Won Cheol took them to the underage club and left them there. “Need anything, call me.” Won Cheol said and drove off.

“This is going to be fun!” Sujeong shouted happily. “They sat at a table and ordered drinks. “Want to go dance?” Sunhee asked. The members stayed quiet. “Aye~ Don’t be shy.  You might meet a hot guy. And plus, when we debut, we won’t have this opportunity.” Sunhee said. “You and hot guys, think about Daehyun.” Sujeong said. “I’m not going to ask them out or something.” Sunhee chuckled. “Sunhee’s right, We should enjoy the time we have before we debut. Come on, let have some fun.” Minjung said. The members made their way to the dance floor except for Haneul. 

“Haneul! Come!” Sujeong shouted. “I’ll look after our stuff here.” Haneul said. “Alright, we’ll swap over in about 10 minutes.” Sujeong said. 

-------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for the past 8 months or so

I apologise, i didn't update because i didn't have any ideas of what i could write about and i was also focusing on my other story.

Well i hope you enjoy reading and support me~

Give me some ideas and i'll try updating more often <3

Hopefully eveyone got to talk evenly

It looked like  i types a lot on the word doc but when you put it on Aff it looks so short

Hehe bye~ 12:31Pm 16.03.2014