Filming

Sunshine

For the past few days, Sunshine has been training for hours nonstop. Finally today was the day for them to film their music video. The stylists styled their hair and did their make-up.

When they got to their place to film, they practised a lot before they started filming.  The director gave them instructions of what they were supposed to do. “Yes! We understand!” Sunshine all said in unison. “Alright then, we can start filming.” The director said.

They kept making mistakes because they were so nervous. “Yah! How many times have I told you? If you get it wrong one more time, I’m going to punish all 8 of you.” Jayeon scolded and walked out. “We’re sorry.” Sunshine all said with their heads down. “Sunshine! Fighting!” Won Cheol cheered. The music started playing again and this time they concentred and didn’t make any mistakes. 

“WOO! We did it!” Sunshine said happily and did a mini celebration. Girls, since Jayeon isn’t here I’ll let you drink coke.” Won Cheol said. “Oppa~ You’re the best.” Sunhee said hugging her brother. They drank their coke as fast as they can just in case Jayeon comes back.

They heard Jayeon clear and turned around. “Jayeon, coke gives the girls energy and now they won’t make mistakes and be more energetic.” Won Cheol said. “Yeah! Won Cheol oppa is right!” Minjung said. “Ok, you better all be energetic and not make mistakes.” Jayeon said.

Now it was time for them to do their individual filming. “Fighting HyunAe unnie!” Yoonmi cheered. “Ah! Don’t watch me, it’s embarrassing.” Hyun Ae said covering her face. “Fine, we won’t watch.” Jinhee said and they all faced the other way.

They had a rest and waited for their surprise guest to come for an appearance in the music video. “Hello~” A group of people said and Sunshine all turned to where those voices came from. “B.A.P!” The girls all shouted and ran to B.A.P. “Have you been working hard?” Himchan asked. “Yes!” The girls all said in unison.  Sunshine watched B.A.P film their parts and once in a while they would giggle to themselves.

“You all worked well~” Sunshine said bowing to all the staff. “Good job girls.” Youngjae said patting each Sunshine member’s shoulders. “To celebrate Sunshine’s first finished music video let’s all go eat!” Won Cheol said happily. “Food! Food! Food!” Ae Cha said jumping up and down happily. “No food!” Jayeon butted in and said. “Why? Do you want them to starve to death?” Won Cheol asked. “They’re on a diet.” Jayeon said. “Who cares about their diets? They need to eat.” Won Cheol shouted. “Let’s just go and eat already.” Daehyun said.

Even though Jayeon didn’t let Sunshine eat, they still all drove to the nearest restaurant. “I already said no eating!” Jayeon said stoping Sunshine from entering the restaurant. “If you don’t want to eat then go away.” Won Cheol said pushing Jayeon over a side.

They ordered the food, waited then eat happily while chatting to eat other. “Food is so yummy.” Haneul said smiling. “How do you think the music video will turn out?” Jongup asked. “Hmmm funny, cute and catchy.” Sujeong said. “I think it would be really good and get onto the top 10 music charts.” Yoonmi said.

“Unnie~ You’re already skinny as a stick. Eat a bit.” Minjung said putting a piece of meat into Jayeon’s bowl. “No thanks.” Jayeon said. Every little piece of food the girls ate Jayeon eyed them with evil eyes. “Stop staring at them, they can’t eat.” Won Cheol said. “You mind your own business. I’m just doing my job.” Jayeon said. “I’m their manager, so they should listen to me more than you.” Won Cheol said.

“I think we gained a lot of weight just then.” Jongup said. “Why don’t we go back to our practise studio and dance so we lose all the weight.” Zelo said smiling cutely. “YES!” Sunshine all shouted happily.