Here we are

Don't let me go
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bang was thinking that he landed in some movie as outside bystander.He ascertained that he had seen too much. In some way, he was jealous, when it started to be this hot?" He thought walking back to his room.
He cautiously opened the door and picked up his mobile phone from bedside cabinet, then he turned away from the bed and stood facing the door. He dialled Daehyun. After few signals, Dae picked up.
-um, hello? - he asked out of breath.
-Daehyun it's nothing personal, but if you could make THIS with Jae a little bit more quietly? Because you know, I don't want Channie to wake up, he's you know... - in the background, he heard Youngjae. "Oh, gawd." 
-Okay, we're sorry about THAT...
-Good, that was it yesterday, have a nice day. - He rang off. "GOD, WHY IS SO HOT IN HERE", he thought, while he acknowledged yesterday's hoodie and jean's on himself. He quickly went to wardrobe to changae into some comfy outfit:  grey sweatpants and cotton white, v-neck t-shirt which unveiled his collarbones. Maybe it was too big?

Yongguk laid down next to Himchan and covered his with blanket. Channie was quietly sleeping with his angel face, Gukkie laid on his side to look at him, after that he moved closer to lay his head on same pillow as Chan. He sigh quietly and closed his eyes. DaeJae calmed down. Bang didn't remember how fast he felt asleep, he was very tired. His dream was nice, he was dreaming that he was with Channie by the sea, that later turned out to be a big swimming pool. They were laying next to each other and drinking coke with ice. In one moment Kim took off sunglasses and lied down on Bang. 
"Channie what are you doing?" He just smiled he wont to do this all the time. Suddenly scenery changed and now Bang was standing i half-open doors to DaeJae room, he saw everything that he had seen earlier but in stepped-up version, he fetl uncomfortable with this. He knew that he cross the line of respect to someone's private life and he saw what he shouldn't. His dream was less and less enjoyable in one moment everything turned black. Some sweet voice was calling his from distance, but he couldn't answer, he couldn't speak.
-Bangie! Honey! - Hime petted him

Please log in to read the full chapter