No mercy

Don't let me go
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk was running extremely fast, he was closer to Himchan with every step he took. Before the enter to the club, he met Dae, Jae and Jongup. A while later Choi runs to them. From the inside, they were hearing only one song playing probably on auto replay. Channie’s song. But except this song, there were sounds of fight ending and somebody was throwing glasses.

-Not for wasted, they send us to a karate camp… Maybe we’ll try it out? - leader tensed his muscles - We’re goin’ in.

When they entered the club, the first thing that they saw was a group of black-clothed men. They were standing around something or someone. The second thing was a huge mess and ravage like after a hurricane. When one of the men turned around and Yongguk saw that this guy has his dirty hands on his Channie. He’s holding him like some worthless doll, broken toy which he would like to throw over the wall and watch this toy getting more injury, until complete dissolution. A desire to have fun was painted on his face and hate was in his eyes.

-Warriors - Gukkie said to band mates - I think it’s time to show someone no mercy.

There were five of men in black, but they were well-built so it seemed like there were more people.

-Who we have there, Bangie… - a tall brown haired guy smiled - is it what you’re looking for?

He pointed at crippled Himchan, who was barely sitting on the floor among the pieces of broken glass. He was looking at Yongguk. Blankly.

-WHAT THE YOU’VE DONE TO HIM, YONGNAM?! - Guk’s older brother only smiled.

-Me? Me nothing. You can say, that he made this to himself. So what, you want your loss?

Yongnam walked closer.

-So take it. - He snapped his fingers and left the club, in the same time men in black rushed at them. Four powerful, well-built men in leather with tattoos. There was no escape.
However, the skills from karate camp were useful now. Yongguk was fast done with one of four and then he run to help Jello.

-You’re crazy?! Go help Channie! - Zelo yelled at him - NOW!

Bang obediently walked to Himchan who was lying on

Please log in to read the full chapter