When I was your man

Don't let me go
Please log in to read the full chapter

-It started yesterday evening… When we get back from shopping center, he suddenly changed his mood and his voice was more… Sad. -Bang thought for a moment - When we unpack all that stuff, I sat at armchair and I was about to watch the movie. I saw that he was leaning against the counter in the kitchen and he was staring at me, but I didn’t think that something might be wrong. There was no one in the dorm. Then, suddenly, Channie sat down on my lap. It was nothing strange, but he looked at me like he was about to cry. I was sitting paralysed and he just hugged me. Simply. He just whispered: “Gukkie, do you love me?” - When Bang was mentioning this moment he smiled sadly - I, of course, said nothing, then I almost dropped him (he almost hit the floor) and I stood up. With some kind of contempt in the voice, I said: “What? Soldier on a battlefield doesn’t know what is love. Especially that kind of love that isn’t respected by the rest of society! You don’t even know how THIS LOVE can cause us troubles. You better forget.” - he raised his hand and covered his eyes -  I didn’t even bother myself to look at him and I walked to my room. A few minutes later I got a message from him: “I’m leaving. I don’t know if I’ll be back.” I knew that it’ll end like this when I ran down he wasn’t there already.

Am I really that stupid?

There was an awkward silence in the room. No one, even Daehyun, didn’t want to speak after such story. They were all shocked. Yongguk has never been prone to such frank confessions.

-Someone has any idea where Channie oppa is now? - Alya said to break the awkward silence.

-Himchan… oppa? - Zelo screwed up his face in a strange grimace.

-I know where he might be  - YoungJae said while ignoring Sunny boy - So you didn’t hit him, or…

-…did not done something with his clothes? - Dae ended the sentence.

Gukkie looked at them with narrowed eyes and slightly opened mouth like he was about to say something, but at last moment he refrained himself.

-We must look for him at first place in here… - Jae was writing something in his note. After a while, he snatched the sheet and han

Please log in to read the full chapter