Tough

Don't let me go
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warm, night breeze was gently caressing Bang’s skin when he was lying on the table. This table, according to his love didn’t fit anywhere, but only on their terrace. He didn’t know what time is now, whether it’s only midnight or already four in the morning. In the glass doorway stand Zelo – the maknae of the band, caressingly calling by members “Sonny boy”. Leant against the door frame and looked at lying on the table leader, who just ignored him.

-You fight with Him again? – Zelo asked, but there was no answer. – Why can’t You come to an agreement like normal people ?!

In his young voice, there was frustrate and a little bit of antipathy. Daily there were fights between those two and at least once in a month ‘princess’ was running away then ‘prince’ was chasing her, but not today. Someone of this two had to cross the line and hit the weak point of the other. Jello was analysing hyung’s face expression.

-This time you moved too far, and Hime isn’t going to come back – now he doesn't ask, he just promulgate it. Bang slightly narrowed his eyes and clenched his jaw. His first move for several minutes was putting out his cell phone. His fingers were moving fast on the screen. He was texting. After the last touch, he put the phone back to the pocket. In the same time in the side pocket of Junhong’s backpack his phone rang. He took off rucksack and checked his phone.

 

One new message from: Bang YongGuk


“That’s right, Channie ran away… It’s my fault.”

 

At first, boy didn’t know how to react. Is it a joke? However, leaders behaviour wasn't indicating to that. Not many things could lead him to this state, but more than half of this things was occupied by narcissistic and egoistic, silly, careless,  sugary and somewhat sensitive, thing called Kim Himchan.
                Maybe Zelo’s the youngest of all members, but he always was able to keep poise and think logically. He quickly analysed all previous arguments between this two and said:

-He’ll come back, Himchannie hyung’s always coming back… You just must to help him. – At the sound of princess's name, Gukkie had shivers, as if it was his hidden pain. Tired of all day boy decided to give leader some time to think, so he turned around and took a step, but he froze when he heard Bang’s cold voice.
-Where have you been this whole time?- his strict voice was to Junhong punish itself.- Again with this girl... You know that this makes no sense. You just make a lot of problems to yourself.
Maknae looked back over his shoulder at the leader, who was now sitting on the corner of dark, wooden table with sharp edges. Sharp edges of the table perfectly fit Yongguk’s face expression. From sadness to anger.
-It makes no sense? Look at you and…- He stopped because he knew if he says ‘forbidden name’ now that he unleash the war, which in turn would result in waking up the rest of band members and explaining everything, and then drill and running for few kilometres. Exactly that was in B.A.P’s leader style when his emotions overgrew him. Bad, sadistic. Everybody thinks that he overdose war movies.

Sunny boy briskly walked back to his room. Bang stayed alone. At moments that he can’t even handle himself only one person could help him – Eomma, mommy of band. But what for Eomma! He’s the father! Father must be strong. Maybe he isn’t suitable for the position of the father.
A cold shiver went through his body. He took shower. Cold shiver, cold rain, cold shower, everything that was cold carried the relief. Somebody was thinking that Kim’s heart was cold too because he was only interested in himself. But nothing could be more wrong. Yongguk didn’t even remember someone with so ho

Please log in to read the full chapter