The end... or not?

Don't let me go
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bang woke up about noon, it was only because of the smell of food from the kitchen. He held himself on his elbows and noticed that Kim's not there. He got up and walked to the kitchen. Staying in the doorway he saw Himchan, who was eating pancakes and this blond girl from yesterday... He wiped his eyes.
-What is happening in here? - he asked sleepily.
-Um, Bangie! - Hime jumped from the kitchen table and ran to him - Goooood moorning!
He hugged Guk, took his hand and walked to table.
-Hi Bang - girl smiled in the same time she was fighting with frying pan.
-Hi...
-Alya makes delicious chocolate pancakes! - Himchan was in a really good mood. - They are soooo sweet.
Surprisingly Chan kissed him on the lips. It wasn't that, that he didn't like it, but they weren't alone.
-But not as sweet as you. - Kim gave him the plate with food.
-ym, Himchan... - he looked tellingly at the girl.
-Don't mind me, I find it cute. On daily basis, I'm dealing with many cases like this.Therefore I love my job. ><
-Oh...- Gukkie moaned while eating his warm pancake.
-Alya is EXO's coordi noona. Of course not real "noona", because she's younger.
-Thanks for reminding me, Channie.... - Alya let her breath out.
-So, how old are you? - he asked.
-She's one year younger than her boyfriend. - Himchan banter with her.
-KIM HIMCHAN! - she looked pissed at Channie and put pancakes on the table - You know that...
-Yes, yes you don't

Please log in to read the full chapter