Falling 8

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

Just like the other day I woke up earlier than I normally do however when I did Zico was nowhere to be found. In fact I don't think that he even came home. I know that he was upset with this 'me wanting and getting a job thing' but come on, I need to be more independent. Why was that so hard for him to understand, I'll never know.

I got out of my bed and head to the closet. I grabbed a nice-fitted black mini dress that showed the curve of my body and my long lean legs. If Zico ever saw me in this he would never let me leave our place ever again in this lifetime or the next. However he wasn't home to stop me and he did not know where I work yet so I was going to wear it tonight at my job. Smiling slyly to myself I reached down for a pair of matching black ankle boots before heading to the bathroom to take a quick relaxing shower.

Once I was out of the shower, I got ready for work. After dressing I did a last minute makeup check. Then after a second of quick approval of myself I left and headed out to work. Lina was already expecting my early arrival so she wasn't waiting on me. When she saw me, she gave me a simple look that said you know what to do. I started taking peoples orders after placing my personal belongings in the back.

Tonight the club was packed with a lot of people that were either celebrating an engagement or passing the recent university exams. Which reminded me that my own was coming up soon and I was 'hallo nervous' about it. Shaking the thoughts of school I set mind on work mode.

I served table after table until was a very loud screaming from girls that were either in the club already or outside of the club trying to get in. I tried to ignore it and work but then these seven guys entered the club. Did I forget to mention the word hot? Okei, so they weren't anything close to my fiance.

Speaking of fiance, I'm surprised that his detective skills hadn't led him to me yet. Hehe! He's is going to be even anger with me about this job situation. But on a deep sigh I really don't care! Whose up for women's independence from their hard-working men? No one- fine then I'll stick by myself then.

"A, yo waitress!" some guy rudely shouted for my assistance. I really hate it when men had no respect for the women that worked for them. On a huff I waltzed over there on the balls of my feet. I calmed myself down acting like the lady I pretend to be.

"Deh, sir how may I help you?" I voiced as politely as my mind would allow. Girls were clinging and hanging all over them like sleaze balls. Some people don't have respect for themselves.

"Can we get a round of shots and your most expensive bottle of wine." one of the guys spoke to me.

"A! Why not have her too, Eunkwang hyung?" another one teased me causing a slight blush to heat my cheeks. I could see them checking me out in the dress I was wearing making me feel uncomfortable underneath their gaze.

"Maj-ayo, why not an order of some of you?" a third said smirking at me like a creepy ert. Maybe wearing this dress was a bad idea? The girls were giving me enough glares to kill me at least five thousand times over. Gosh! Like I wanted any of them when I had my amazing fiance who was going to kill if he found out I was already being harassed by creeps. After that he's never going to let me see the light of day again.

"For one I'm nothing anyone of you can handle. Two I'll be back with your orders." I hissed at them for their erted remarks before leaving their table. I made it to the bar. I forced myself to watch as Lina pour the shots so I wouldn't glare in their direction. She placed the bottle of wine on the bar giving me a reassuring smile.

"Feisty. Exactly what I'd expect from Zico's girl-" a fourth guy added his thoughts to the pot as I made my way back to the table safely with everything.

"And how do you know that I'm Zico's girl? Why can he be my boy? Will that be anything else? No answer... sorry good for nothing losers..." I sneered at them than whispering the last part as I left their table once more however I could still hear their conversation.

I sat at the bar as Lina made me my own shot. I quickly drunk it down letting the liquor burn the base of my dry throat. Slightly coughing because of it I peered in their direction anyway. They were all weirdly staring at me like the creeps I knew they were.

"Hyung, I see why he likes her." a fifth said to the rest of them.

"Maj-ayo, I can see a whole lot of why he likes her." a sixth person added on.

"She's off limits boys cuz she's mine." the so called Eunkwang intervened.

"What do you have planned for the future Mrs. Zico?" the guy named Minhyuk asked him peering in his leader's direction.

"It's all a surprise." Eunkwang grinned like a silly fool at his friends.

"Aw man! I hate surprises!" the seventh guy whined.

"Babo, the surprise is for her and Zico not for you so shut up!" the third shouted at him for his stupidity.

I rested my head against the bar after turning away from the weird jerks still checking me out. I peered up at Lina as she was pouring herself a shot. She slugged it back making that ah sound before slamming her shot glass back down against the bar.

"Ugh! Lina unnie why do men have to be such creepers?" I whined unhappily. Tonight was ruined by those seven erted jerks. Gahd I hope I don't have to ever see them again.

"I don't know. They just have to be I guess." Lina honestly gave her opinion as she curiously eyed me and then the jerks. Her eyes traveled back to me as I spoke.

"Well I wish they weren't-" I began but she quickly cut me off before I finish what I was saying.

"You can take your break now." she beamed calmly at me. I grabbed my cellphone from the bodice of my dress and peered down at the time. It was around 12: 45 in the morning. The club wasn't closing until two in the morning so we still a had a while to work. As if on cue my stomach growled for food.

"Gomawo unnie I'll see you in a bit." I thanked her smiling as I gather my belongings and left the bar and went out of the club grabbing something to bite from a nearby restaurant before heading back inside.

I sat a table at the back to eat. I was content with being alone until the chair in front of my table was removed and someone sat down. I looked up to see the leader of the rude table of guys eyeing me curiously. It was starting to creep me out so I looked away.

"Would you mind finding another table sir?" I sighed trying not to cause a huge scene with him like I knew he wanted me to.

"Yes I would mind because I would rather be sitting with this pretty lady right here." he said complimenting me but I was not a fool. I could see right through all of his lies.

"Don't make me gag- your lame pickup line wouldn't pick up a rabbit- so just get lost will you." I snarled at him calmly telling to go away.

"Neh, I rather stay with you Ms. Feisty." he mocked me as I looked up but he was no longer in front of me. He lightly tapped my shoulder letting me know that he was sitting besides me now. He leaned in to me like he was my boyfriend or something.

"What do you want?" I glared at him but he only smirked at me like his was doing nothing wrong by being way too close to me. I was about to push him over when he spoke to me again.

"Like my friends said to you before- a side of you-" he teased me but I was close to actually killing him. He had ruined my appetite that I couldn't even eat.

"And like I said before if I wasn't clear before- go to Hades. Have a nice night gentleman." I grimaced at him until we heard a very familiar agitated voice behind us.

"What the hell is going on here!" Zico scowled at the both of us. I sat there open-mouthed at the fact that he found where I worked but came at the wrong time. I had a feeling that the way Eunkwang was leaning in to me it looked like we were being intimate with one another.

"Z-zico-o-h! Jamk- It's not what you think! I just met him and he won't leave me alone." I stammered as I sent death glares over to Eunkwang however my angry fiance ignored my presence all together.

"I thought better of you Eunkwang- why would sink so low as to mess with something that doesn't belong to you." Zico growled at him gathering the eyes of every occupant in the club. Eunkwang friends waltzed over our way as Zico's crew walked up the table before them. Things were not looking good for me.

"You see Jinae- listen to how he makes you sound like his propriety-" Eunkwang ignored Zico and talked to me and Zico didn't like that very much.

"That's cuz she is my propriety- I expect you and your little wannabe gang to leave or I'll make you leave." Zico hissed grabbing me roughly by my left arm. I winced in pain knowing that it'd be a bad idea to speak when he was beyond pissed right now. He made me stand on my feet before placing me safely behind him away from Eunkwang's reach.

"Okei. We will handle this later when less people are involved- catch you later babe. Guys let's go!" Eunkwng said winking at me as he got up from the table and left. I gulped down the fear that was eating at my resolve. I was so beyond dead as six pairs of eyes trained on me. Zico refused to glance at me as he tried to calm himself down. I was so dead after this!

~Zico's p.o.v~

I was beyond pissed off with Jin Ae that I thought I'd gone insane. I had to calm down my pulsing heart. I knew that my anger shouldn't be directed at her. It wasn't her fault that Eunkwang and BTOB thought that they could mess with her. I had to heavily inhale and exhale before I went to their hideout and kick every last one of their asses for trying to take advantage of my fiancee.

Jin Ae sat on our sofa with her head hung low. I knew that she would break down from my stare so I gripped her by her chin forcing her head up so she could look at me. Her eyes were red and b with tears that it hurt me to hurt her like I was trying not to.

My friends had already gone home making sure I knew not to kill her through my rage but I wasn't thinking about that. I just wanted to protect her- wanted answers to my questions. I peered down at her as she nervously played with her fingers.

Sighing heavily as my anger slowly dissipated I leaned down and brushed her lips with mine in a calming kiss. I wanted her- no needed her calm if I was ever going to get any answers. She sighed against my lips slightly getting back to normal. I pulled away from her then sat beside her pulling her in to my embrace. She cuddled close me finally letting her tears fall down her red cheeks.

"Mianhaeyo..." she whispered against my chest holding me closer to her body for warmth.

"Why are you apologizing?" I huffed at her. The entire situation wasn't even her fault.

"I always cause you such trouble-" she solemnly whined against me as she snuggled her head in closer to hear my heart beat.

"Quit your job." I hissed as the fiery I felt before started to rise again. Jin Ae lifted her head up from my chest to peer up at me as if I was a different person.

"M-mwoya? Wae?" she slightly stuttered not really agreeing or happy with my choice of words.

"Kwon. Jin. Ae. we are not going to discuss this. You are going to that club tomorrow and quitting that job of yours." I growled underneath my breath.

"Well who are you to me? My father? I will not quit my job! I like it there! Just because some jerks came th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter