Falling 2

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Zico's p.o.v~

After dinner at m babe's parents’ house she kept trying to avoid me like that going to work. I left school before and went straight to her apartment so she couldn't escape me.

She when got home she was really shocked. I was standing in front of her door waiting for her. She started to hit me when she walked to me angrily.

"Ouch! Yah! Stop hitting me!" I hissed in pain as she continued to hit my person.

"Stop being a creeper and leave me alone then!" Jin Ae snarled as I grabbed her hand that she was going to hit me with again with.

"Neh! I have to take you to your parents' restaurant!" I frowned down on her.

"Who says I want to go with you? Heo?" she sneered as she forced her hand from my grasp.

"My Ommoni and your Umma!" I and she glared at me.

"Yah! She's not your Ommoni!" she shouted trying to make her words sink into my brain.

"Stop being shy! You know she will be!" I some more and she redden.

"As if! You arrogant pig!" she gushed angrily as she walked around me to the door.

"One day you'll love this arrogant pig... now hurry up and make your ugliness disappear because it's hurting my eyes!" I mocked her and glared at me as she unlocked the door.

"Aissh! You jerk!" she said as I followed her inside. Her placed decorated nicely. It was the perfect blend manliness and girl heaven. I watched as she entered her bedroom then I sat down on the sofa and the TV because from experience girls take too long to get ready.

To my shock it only took her less than ten minutes. She was wearing a short knee length sundress and heels to match while her hair hung lose about her shoulders. She actually to my shock looked do-able.

"Yah! Turn that off and let's go before we're late! If you want to be on my Umma's good side I suggest we do not be late to the restaurant!" she shouted at me. I almost didn't hear her because I was studying her perfect curves and her long lean legs. I turned off the TV and followed her outside. I opened my car door for her and she got in. Then I followed suit then drove off.

When we got the restaurant we weren't late thankfully. We were greeted by her parents and my father and his annoying nosy girlfriend. That's a long story that I refuse to go through at the moment.

"Awe how cute you came together!" Ommoni exclaimed happily as she greeted us.

"I'm gonna kill you..." Jin Ae hissed when she heard what Ommoni said. I smiled as if I didn't know what she was taking about.

"Sit! Both of you sit down please!" Ommoni beamed as we did as we obeyed her orders no matter if they didn't sound like one.

"Appa... Why are we here?" Jin Ae inquired curiously as everyone settled down.

"I and Ji Ho's Appa have decided that the both of you will be married..." her Appa proudly said as her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Close your mouth dear! A fly might live inside it!" her Umma as she lifted up her jaw. I found her glaring at me without her knowing of course.

"Jinjja? That's wonderful news! Isn't it babe?" I said excitedly.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm your babe..." she hissed underneath my breath to him. I was going to say something else to my father but thought better of it as my Appa gave me his famous warning eyes.

"Then how about I call you my wifey instead?" I teased as she grimaced I knew that she wanted to kill me but I didn't care.

"How about neither?" she hissed as I pouted at her.

"Neh wifey is just fine! Perfect actually!" I some more as she made a frowning face. I moved my seat next to her and rested my head upon her shoulder because there was nothing she could do about.

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I was upset with my Appa that I couldn't speak about it with Eun Hyu. I sat at my desk resting my head on top of it. I didn't have time to spot the feet in front of my face.

"Yah! Wifey get up!" Zico's irritating voice popped into my brain. I huffed as I lifted up my head making sure it held a dark grimace.

"Leave me alone you annoying jerk!" I hissed as I laid my head back down.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Now get up because my friends want to meet you." he voiced with all his happiness draining only leaving a cold commanding voice in place. I flinched as he forced me up. He dragged me out of the room not giving me a chance to fix my belongings.

We entered the canteen and his whole attitude changed. He happily sat with his friends and my bestfriend Eun Hyu who was too busy weirdly yet not creepily staring at B-bomb.

"Annyeong Chingu-ah!" Eun Hyu voiced once she noticed my stilled presence. She held a look of disappointment her pretty featu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter