Falling 3

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I sat inside the library at a two-seated desk studying for whatever class I had on the brain. I still couldn't believe I was living with that arrogant jerk. My brain was now all over the place because of him.

"Jin Ae-ah..." a familiar worried voice called out to me invading my thoughts about Mr. Arrogant Jerk.

"Maj-ayo?" I asked as Eun Hyu sat down next to me. I laid my head down upon the desk in front of me.

"Are you okei? You look kind of pale..." she whispered as she touched a hand to my forehead. I flinched at the cold contact against my warm skin.

"Deh... I'm just a little tired from studying..." I sighed as I lift my head off the desk to peer at her.

"Want to go with me to Pastry? Sweets always make me instantly feel better!" she offered changing her worried expression to an excited smile.

"Deh! Let me pack up first then we can go!" I agreed as I gathered my stuff. I got up once I had everything together. She got up and followed behind me out of the library. I had to get into her car because that jerk wouldn't allow me to drive my car even though I got it back by myself.

We arrived to Pastry and got out of the car. I walked inside ahead of her. I went I entered I noticed Oh Je Hi and her bunch of... what can I call them and not sound too immature myself? I guess it doesn't matter what I call them does it?

I sat down at one of the tables and started to take out my books to continue my study as Eun Hyu went to order for us. I was hoping that Oh Je Hi and her annoying tribe wouldn't notice me but I was wrong... Oh so very wrong!

"Look what the cat dragged in?" Je Hi hissed as she stood in front of me. Eun Hyu didn't notice anything thing because she was too busy flirting with the male worker. I could see from the corner of my eye as she flipped her long dyed caramel hair over her should in a flirting manor. I guess she was over her crush of what's his name.

"The boyfriend stealer..." one of her annoying friends added her two-cents to the conversation. I glared at her before speaking up.

"As if he was your boyfriend?" I angrily. I could see the rage flowing within her.

"You better watch your mouth girl you don't know who you're talking to like that!" another one of her friends said like it'd make me scared of them. I was far from it. In fact they were funny and very childish.

"And who am I talking too?" I mocked her as a grimace climbed upon her expression. I could tell I was making her very heated and it was too funny to pass up.

"Listen ... Stay away from my man!" Je Hi sneered at me thinking that I'd flinch instead I leaned back on the chair and smiled at her.

"Bwoh... your man! Listen Je Hi-sshi... If you're real about yours then we can do this anywhere you want... I have all the time in the world to show you that's he not mine. It's not my fault that he's into all of this." I replied teasingly. She face held shock for a moment then anger replaced it.

"STEP OUTSIDE!" she ordered while shouting at me. Fighting was always a last resort for me. But when it came to it I'd get to work.

"Gladly..." I mocked as I got from the table and headed outside. I could see her following behind me. I turned in front of her.

I caught her hand as she tried to slap me. I harshly twisted it so that I was almost body to body with her and her entire arm was behind her back. She struggled before I hit her directly in the face while smirking to myself.

That's when her friends dragged me away from her tossing me to the ground to beat on me instead. I cried as their feet made contact with my entire body. They were losers... bullies even who beat on the weaker person.

From the corner of my eye I could see Eun Hyu running out of the bakery with our orders. She one of the other friends of me as the rest ran off with Je Hi. She chased her away before coming to me.

"Mianhaeyo! I didn't know... Mian-" she kept apologizing with pain in her eyes.

"Neh! It was my fault! Thanks for having my back Eun Hyu-ah!" I said interrupting what she was going to say next.

"But look at you! Zico is going to be pissed about this!" she cried as she helped me up. I was in so much pain I didn't even want to deal with that jerk.

"Ouch! And what if he is?" I huffed as pain itched at my exposed flesh.

"What are you going to tell when he sees you all bloodied and bruised?" she questioned me as we walked back to her car.

"I'll just tell the jerk to mind his own dang business..." I hissed in pain as she helped me inside her car before she walked over to her side.

"You know that he's not going to let this on go you know!" she snarled at my pain ridden expression.

"Well he's going to have too..." I huffed as more pain kicked into me.

"Come on let's get you home so I can help you clean yourself up." she sighed as she drove off from Pastry.

When we got to my place with jerkface. I got out of the car as pain crept up and down my entire body. Eun Hyu followed close behind me in silence. I felt bad that she felt bad about the situation with Je Hi. I walked up to the front door and was about to open it with my keys as the door opened up to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter