Falling 7

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I was out with Eun Hyu and Li Min Hye who was currently dating Zico's friend P.O. He had asked us to take her around with us so he could hang out with the guys.

I was wearing a new black knee length dress I had bought earlier that day when I was shopping with Zico. He of course didn't want me to get it because showed it too much of my legs. His reason for that was that there was too many eyes already staring at me in the things I wore to school. I brushed what he said aside and still put it on to go out with the girls.

We were inside a placed called Byeol☆Stop. It's a bar and restaurant that Eun Hyu had been trying to get me to go to since school started up again. It wasn't all that bad, I guess.

We were sitting inside a booth waiting for our drinks. My cell phone started to ring but I refused to answer it. I already knew it was Zico calling to bother me about nothing. He could be really annoying when he was ready.

"Yah! Jin Ae-ah!" Eun Hyu shouted my name as I stared at my cell phone lying upon the table in front of me.

"Deh!" I exclaimed paying attention to them again. 

"Aren't you going to answer your phone?" Min Hye asked as she eyed me worriedly.

"Neh... Its just that annoying fiance of mines calling me for nothing as always." I said explaining myself a little bit.

"Okei but don't say I didn't warn you when you get home." Eun hyu said teasingly.

"I won't!" I replied back to her as the booth across from ours was finally occupied by other arriving paying customers. At first glance I didn't notice that it was Oh Je Hi and her evil followers until said something to Min Hye about them.

"I don't want any conflict today so lets just pretend they don't exist and try to enjoy ourselves. Okei?" I offered up as our drinks were placed upon the table in front of us.

"Mullon. But if they say something to us... it's over before it even begins." Eun Hyu hissed as she peered in their direction slowly.

"Eunnie... jebal..." I pleaded with her. She could be very stubborn like me at times. And when it came to Je Hi and her crew she very much so.

"Arraji..." She finally agreed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I agree with her as well but... arraji..." Min Hye replied as well.

"Gamsahabnida!" I beamed happily at them as our food was brought to our table. We ate and had even more drinks. I was got a little wasted. Okay so I was drunk. Don't get me wrong, I don't normally drink.

After that was all done, we left Byeol☆Stop and stood outside of Universal contemplated if we were going to go inside for more drinks. Je Hi and her wolves had followed us there.

"Well if it isn't the three drunk stooges." Je Hi's voice flowed around us.

"Ottoeke! That evil witch is talking to us." I said teasing her as I flipped my long locks behind my back.

"Omo! That's bad!" Eun Hyu added to the teasing she leaned against Min Hye's shoulder.

"You think you're so funny!" one of her followers who helped her gang me last time spoke sneering at her.

"Deh we are funny and you guys are bad jokes..." Min Hye finally decided to join in the argument that was starting to occur.

"Who was talking to you? Who the hell are you anyway?" Je Hi asked her eyeingly as a crowed started to form around us.

"I'm Pyo Jihoon's girlfriend for your information." Min Hye hissed back.

"Well then you're not worth my time. Right, Jin Ae?" Je Hi replied insulting her altogether... to me a least.

"Go to hell." I stated coldly. I could tell you one thing. All I saw was red before she came at me. The next thing I knew we were on the ground rolling around fighting. Eun Hyu and Min Hye were keeping her friends from interrupting us like last time.

I got in a few good hits upon her person before I was ripped away from her. I pulled my dress down as P.O and Kyung pulled me to the side. Eun Hyu and Min Hye came to my side. I could see Je Hi's friends helping her to her feet. When they had she tried to get me again. Jaehyo and U-Kwon had to hold Je Hi back from me.

"What the hell is going on?" Zico's voice cut through the cool night air. I had to look to the ground because I didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes for me.

~Zico's p.o.v~

I had been trying to call Jin Ae all afternoon. She was upset with me before she left home to go out with the girls. The reason being that I didn't approve of the dress she had bought earlier that day.

I had went to meet with the guys at Crystal Palace. Everything was so boring without Jin Ae being with me so I could annoy her. She was my everything and I always tried to let her know that.

Finally B-Bomb said he was going to Universal. I didn't want to go but they all were going with him and talked me in to it. And what we find when we arrived?

Two fighting ladies rolling around on the ground. What shock me was the fact that when P.O and Kyung parted them I found Jin Ae fighting to get to the other girl in their embrace. I could pretty much figure out who the other girl was. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that.

Je Hi was helped from the ground. And Jin Ae fixed herself up as Je Hi tried to make a run for her when she was mildly distracted. Jaehyo and U-Kwon had to hold Je Hi back from her.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted through the cool night air. Jin Ae looked to the ground knowing that I was going to yell at her.

"This little trump hit me first!" Je Hi exclaimed angrily. I didn't know if was because Jin Ae had best her or if she was mad her outfit got ruined from the fight.

"That's a lie! She attacked her first!" Min Hye added in. Je Hi's followers had already left the area like the chickens they really were.

"Jin Ae..." I called her name letting her know I wanted to hear her side of the story.

"Aniyo, it was only in self-defense. She had came at me first." she explained with her head still lowered to the floor.

"They're lying! Can't you see how evil she really is?" Je Hi bellowed upset by Jin Ae's words.

"Shut up Je Hi! I'm so sick of your lies!" Eun Hyu shouted back at her as B-Bomb held her back from her.

"Waeyo? When you're biggest lair around pretending that you're going to marry zico when you don't even love him!" Je Hi questioned her.

"You don't know me or how I feel! It's not my fault that you want someone that doesn't want you back!" Jin Ae hissed in return looking up at her which angered her further.

"Why you little-" she said angrily before she was cut off.

"Say it! I want you to say it!" Jin Ae growled ready to pounce on her at any second if P.O and Kyung had release their hold on her.

"She's not worth it! Guys please take her inside to cool off. Get her some water or something. And thank you for being there for her girls." I said as Je Hi tried to fix her attire back the way it was before.

"Cheonmaneyo." the girls replied together before they followed the guys inside with B-Bomb still holding on to Eun Hyu. When were alone finally I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Stay the hell away from my fiancee, Je Hi. I'm warning you. If you ever try to hurt her again it won't end good for you. I can promise you that." I hissed lowly to her before joining everyone inside.

Jin Ae was at the bar with a glass of ice water against her forehead. Our crazy annoying friends were sitting a table nearby. I walked over to her and sat down. I removed the glass from her forehead and kissed it gently. She slightly smiled at me when I pulled away from her.

"Neo gwaenchanhnya?" I asked her softly.

"Ne. My head is just spinning from drinking earlier tonight and then fighting-" she slightly smiled before I interrupted her.

"Jamkkan! Drinking? Since when do you drink?" I questioned while frowning at her.

"It was only today. Aissh! You act as if I was addict still hiding the fact that I drink from you. You know me Pabo." she snarled at me but cringed when her headache got to her again.

"Maj-ayo. And this was your second time fighting with Je Hi." I lightly .

"You should realize that there will be more days like this with her until we are married." she said deeply sighing.

"Not if I have my way." I respond back while frowning again. I leaned in for a kiss but she placed a finger to my lips. I pouted at her because she had refused to give me a kiss.

"Gross... Zico... don't make that face it's totally not you!" she teased me and I could hear our friends laughing at me. It wasn't funny. I wanted a kiss and I wanted one now.

"Can I at least have a peck?" I pouted again. She smiled and leaned in to me. My breath caught inside my throat.

"Mianhaeyo... mianhamni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter