Miracle

Jumping to Conclusions

A/N: We changed the chapter. We thought we needed a better beginning. We hope you guys give us feedback on how we do. Especially me, elle_kpop14, since I'm new to this. Comments are much appreciated. Thanks!~  ^u^

 

 

The streets were crowded with impatient adults, bumping each other as they passed by. Everyone was minding their own business. Everyone was living their own lives. I sighed as I squished past the many people before me. I was just doing the same; living my own life and minding my own business. I looked up at the sky. It was getting gray and cloudy. I stopped and searched for my umbrella in the brown messenger bag slung over my shoulder, but to no avail. It's my turn to be a mean person, I thought. I quickly pushed my way through the massive crowd, searching for shelter.

 

After about three minutes of searching for an adequate place to stay, it began to rain. , I thought. I began running. Other people did as well. Some gave me glares as I almost pushed them to the ground. “Joesonghamnida!~ Joesonghamnida!~” I said as I zoomed passed them.

 

Then, I found a quaint cafe, called Dark Chocolate Cafe,  located on a corner of a street that seemed quite empty. When I walked in, the bell tinkled behind me. To my surprise, the cafe wasn’t as empty as I thought it was. There were a group of guys messing around at the back of the cafe. Instruments ranging from keyboards to a grand piano, acoustics to electric guitars, and drums lined the light brown wall. Records were stacked nice and neat in the corner next to the record player.

 

As soon as they heard the bell, the guys all looked over to see who had come in. I shyly smiled, my eyes scanning each and everyone of them. They did the same, looking me up and down, like they could sense how unimportant I could be. One of the members of the group looked at me and smiled. He... smiled. I thought, taken aback by his sudden act of kindness.

 

A  middle-aged woman at the counter smiled brightly at me. “Hi there! Welcome to Dark Chocolate Cafe where you can get rid of your bitter moments with new sweet ones!”

 

“LET ME EAT! LET ME EAT! CHICKEN!~” A guy, with crazy red hair, suddenly screamed, clutching his stomach. We all turned to stare at him.

 

“This is a cafe. There is NO chicken here.” A short, but cute guy said to him. The other guy who made the sudden outburst just glared at him.

 

The waitress quickly grabbed some different types of cakes and breads for him to eat and ran towards the boy with a panicked look on her face. “HERE! HERE! HERE! TAKE THIS AND GO AWAY! STOP SCREAMING! Your not a girl you know!”

 

“Listen to ajumma, Hyunseung. You don’t want to be kicked out do you?” Another guy said. This guy was tall and had brown colored hair with a nice defined face.

 

“Hyung!” He whispered loudly at the brown haired guy and turned to look at the waitress, surprised. “I WANT MY FOOD.” He whined, then grabbed the plate lightly from the woman’s hands. He smiled like a child. “FOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!”

 

The red haired boy smiled and sat down at the nearest table to him. He began stuffing his mouth full of pastries that lain before him. “YUMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!~~~” He shook his spoon  in front of the food and nodded his head, suddenly turning into a sophisticated human being (aka frog [;). His eyes twinkled mischievously.

 

After he was done with the sweets, he yelled once again. “I AM THIRRRRRRRRSSTAYYYYYY!!!~~~~” He yelled while grabbing his throat, as if he was choking.

 

The woman seemed to have had enough of it. She grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Then, quite dramatically I might say, she walked up to his table and slammed the glass onto the table hard. Water spilled on the table. “AND YOU CLEAN IT UP!”

 

I stared in shock. Wow, these people are so... what’s the word? Energetic? One of the members with hair a deep brown walked up to me. “Sorry about that. Why don’t you sit down. Cake will be on us.” He smiled sweetly and ushered me to a table near their make-shift stage. “My name is Joon. Although we are not very popular now, I’m hoping that Beast, our group here, will flourish in the future. I hope you like our singing, which we will perform in just a bit. Do you want to order anything?”

 

“I’ll have a cappuccino with extra milk please.” I smiled back at him. He was so well-mannered. He seemed like the leader of the group, since he made sure they were obeying the ajumma in charge. Of course I don’t think he, in any way, could control the red haired boy. But other than that he seemed like the father of the group. The one they all looked up to. It was nice seeing something like this. It was odly comforting. 

 

“Okay, coming right up.” He gave me a silly grin. “Call me over if you need anything else.” With that, he left. He walked over to the counter and told the woman my orders.

 

Wow. Joon. Joon of Beast. Where have you been all my life? I wondered as I watched them play and sing with each other in the back of the cafe. They were singing so happily and beautifully that it was hard not to be captivated. This was definitely not a usual day in my boring life. It was more of a miracle. A miracle that had yet to begin.