Japan 2

Tao and Kris in to the night

 After the fan meeting we went back to the hotel and i am so tired from it as well im starving but it was fun. We changed and washed up, after we went to an japanese restaurant That was near the hotel.  Fans are everywhere i didnt know we are this popular, some are infornt of the hotel and the restaurant aslo in side the restaurant. Some are taking pictures or just staring at us, how did they found out that we are here..?..

Our manager was talking about our scheduler and that we did well today, it was getting late and i was so tired as well last night i didnt get much sleep.

" Im going back to go the hotel.., im tired" I said

"oh really.. Okay go go" replied the manger at the same time as he was chewing

"aish" said kris because the manger  spat some rice on him and he doesnt like people talking while eating. 

"Do. You need someone to come with you" asked Kris 

" oh.. No i can go by myself" i answered 

"becareful Tao" said Suno 

I got up and walked out of the restaurant, at first i goona go to the hotel but i thought i go for a walk.. It's past 10pm so it's pretty already dark outside but i like cool nights at the end of spring... I walked down this stairs and than i walked down some street. i must of walked around 40 minutes before turning back to go to the hotel.  Reached  the stairs and walked up, i walked past the restaurant, it was really late they probably worry where i am. As i walked past the restaurant, from the ally wat between the restaurant and some other restaurant i heard some noise like someone in pain and people talking in japanese. Ilooked and i saw two japanese men holding Sehun and a third punching him, his lips were busted and his eyes were all teared up. I coudnt believe - whats happening i thought.  I rushed over and kicked away that third guy, the two other started to shout and attack me. i dodge every puch and kick. Sehun was laying on the floor bleeding from his mouth, he was trying to get him self up. Than the third guy got up and kicked him down, i quckly finished does two and beat the third guy.  Sehun fainted from all that, when the three guys were just laying there. I got Sehun arm around my neck and my hand around his waist, he was still knocked out. I tried to cover his and mine face so if anyone sees us, they wouldnt recognise us. I pulled him to the back of the hotel than i called Kris.

"helllo" i said breathing heavily 

"Kris ? heelo? are you there ?" i asked 

" oh hello, yeah im here. where are you?" he asked 

"Did you see Sehun he went out " he said 

" i got him"..."i need your help..Kris.." i spoke it softly 

"got him?? Where are you? I be right there" he panicky said

"behind the hotel" as i said it the phone turned off

Kris without thinking rushed out the hotel...he got to the back of the hotel.

"what?..Happened" he said catching his breath

"he.. got beaten up"... " ..and i dont know why" i said looking at Kris

"did you save him" he asked

i nodded "im good at martial arts" i answered 

He took off his jumper and put on Sehun, he got to the other side of him. He got Sehun's free arm around his neck, he hold him up with me. We enter from the back of the hotel, the back long hall followed to the workers stair. We walked up the first stairs case, at the fornt was a elevator so we entered it. Kris pressed the number we are on, we quickly and quietly got Sehun to our room. Good that no one saw us i thought. Kris walked out to get the manger and few members, they entered our room and were shocked what stage was Sehun.. actaully he looked better because i took of his upper clothes and his bruses were reaveled, his body was quite small and tone, as he is pale the bruises stood out. I got a wet towel to wipe away the blood on his face and the dirt. 

" gosh what happened? how this happened? he asked panicing 

i explained everything i knew but Sehun will have to explain the rest. Kris got some bandeges and some ointment for him, Sehun slept in my bed that night and  i slept in his bed. He shares a room with Luhan, Luhan looked shooked and his eyes were bit teared up. He falled asleep fast, i couldnt sleep again, all i kept on thinking was why they beaten him up? who where they? and i kept on thinking about Kris.


The next day 

The manager woke us up again at 7am, i went to my room. It seemed Kris and sehun was still sleeping, i quietly sneak in and i got more work out clothes ready after i check on Sehun. He seems okay now, Kris woke up and that scared me becuase he was just behind me. He looks so cute when he just wakes up, bit sleepy and cleuless. He just went to the bathroom. I got dressed and sat on the bed. Sehun was slowing waking up, tossing to sides after stretching his hands in the air. He turned to me and looked very surprised.  

"T..ao?" He whispered 

i nodded 

'wh..er..e     a..m i " he barely could say it 

His whole body was aching and hurting, his face wasnt so bad, he just had his bottom lip busted and his left cheek was bruised but looking like this he cant perform  also it might be painful. We have practise today, tomorrow we are going to have our first concert in japan.

"you are in my room, last night.. Do you remember what happened last night" i asked softly 

"yeah but the last i remember you beating those guys up" he said (moving up sit and putting his hand on his head) 

"do you know why they attack you" i asked again elbows on my thigs looking straight at him

kris  was standing still behind the bathroom door not knowing if he should enter or not, than the manager entered the room. It was silence at first but after Kris came out from the bathroom, i forgot he was there. Lu han ran over to Se hun, he wanted to hug him but it would probably hurt him so he just sat on the bed. 

"Are you okay" said Lu han 

sehun nodded " yeah im okay" he said

"What happened" the manager asked 

 " basicly they were japanese, i think they were upset or something.. I didnt understood them.. But i think they knew who i was... And i think they saw us going in and out the hotel with the fans around us" Se hun answered

"they might of been anti fans or something like that" Kris said leaning on the bathroom door with his hands folded, everyone looked at him.

"Mmm we should check the secuirty cameras and be more careful from now on, noone will go out late and alone.. Travel in three or more" the manager said 

We nodded, after the manger said that Se hun will rest for the day and Lu han can take care of him... The rest of exo was already having their breakfadt down stairs,  we left to go eat and go for our work out. Lu han brought breakfast for him and For Se hun, and t hey went to thier room.