Fan meeting, concerts and japan

Tao and Kris in to the night

 

Kris pov
As a leader i have responsibilities,  and now i have even more responsibilities  because after all the hard worked we have done. Learning the routines and putting songs together of course we had help from our coaches and choreographer. 
I feel very pressured because we will have our own concert  in two weeks time. Everyone seems excited but i will be responsible if everything goes wrong.
After two weeks 
We had our very first concert, everything went good. We enjoyed it, the fans enjoyed. I didn't know we have so many fans, i think it was a good outcome, Kim hyun and chairman Lee were both happy. 
We are going to have five more concerts in korean and i think five in japan... 
Tomorrow we are going have our first fan meeting.
 
We have a stylist, noona picked out our outfits, we were all dressed in similar clothing, we got changed in the changing room and then 
Two noonas came to do our make-up and hair.
First we have to sign and greet our fans, we sat in a row i was next to lay then lu han after Tao, Xuimin and last was Chen. Exo k members followed after that, Suho is Exo K leader. All of them we very close of friends of my and we all are in the same boy group.. It is fun to have some many members. I think some people will think we are copies of super junior because they are 12-3 members as well, but our music is different and we still have long way to go. Super junior hyuns are every helpful but we are not so close to them because they have their own activities to attend and are busy more then us. 
 
Our song mama was on low volume in the background during the event, we sign autographs, our album and other merchandise. We also toke some pictures, shook hands and even gave hugs. The line of our fans were long and it felt like forever till the last person. We started in the sunny morning, the entrance door is  see through and the sun light goes  through and hits the middle of the hall, the hall is round with long hallways on each side of it. At the back of the hall you have the front reception, and elevators  on each side The building is white, it has a interior design and as you walk Through the long hall, the walls have canvas of SM groups us, Shinee, super junior, f(x), Boa and the other groups or solo artist. Our pictures were printed on to the canvas, and there is a big canvas of every group and solo artist and chairman Lee also our Kim hyun. 
 (He is the CEO but we take him as a hyun because he is very friendly and caring, we do have respect for both of them but we are closer to Kim hyun.) The  big canvas is hanged Behind the the reception also in chairmans Lee office. 
 
After all that signing my hand hurt, i cant feel my fingers :( 
We went for a break to eat and rest, the break was two hours long after that we went to an hall. The hall was filled with our fans, it was a small hall that had seats for about 50 people and an stage. 
Most of the fans had gifts for us, for the whole group or just to one of the members. 
 
Tao pov
We had a fan meeting today, i didn't get close to Kris as we were all busy.
He didn't even look at me today,i  was mostly playing with Lu han today.
We went to a hall and our fans gave us grifts, we sang songs. It was a nice small meeting. I was happy to see our fans even through it was tiring. 
 
 
I will add more soon :)  please comment your thougths on this :) thank you for your time :)