Chapter two~

Why didn't I realize that you existed?

Yong pov

i was having lunch with my bandmates and some friends. i was sitting there and talking about our activity as a band. when suddenly, i saw Seohyun and her friends went into the canteen.

I grinned happily.

She didn't look at me, she might not know I was sitting here.

“Seohyun~!” I called her happily.

She and her friends stopped walking, seohyun looked around seeking her caller.

“Hi,” I waved my hand.

My friends looked at me at instant then ignored me again.

She found me and smiled shyly. “Annyeong haseyo,” she greeted me back politely.

“It’s Yonghwa sunbaenim,” one of her friends whispered to her friends.

“You know him, Seohyun?” one of her friends asked Seohyun quietly but I still could hear that.

She nodded a bit and smiled, passed my seat and sat across the room.

She looked so pretty today. She wore a white shirt ¾ sleeved and dark blue jeans, her hair was let down and she wore a simple hair band on her head. She was so simple but looked pretty.

I kept looking at her for a moment until Jungshin who was sitting beside me patted my shoulder.

“Yah, hyung, who is that girl? I don’t know that you have a female girl like her,”

I titled to him, “What do you mean by ‘like her’?”

“She was so simple and pure, almost of your female friends are such a y, blink-blink and stylist girl, Hyung,”

“She is blink-blink,” I tried to joke around. “She’s pretty right?”

Jungshin nodded, “Hm,”

“I..”

“Hyung liked her,” Minhyuk cut me.

I gave him a death glare. Minhyuk smiled happy teasing me.

“Who is that girl?” Jonghyun who was talking with his friends joined the conversation immediately after hearing word ‘like’.

“The one from Englich Education, Hyung?” Minhyuk answered him. “Yonghwa hyung just saw her yesterday, and he liked her in instant.”

“She must be really pretty,” Jonghyun said.

“Yes, she is different, Jonghyun. I just realized her yesterday. I’ve never seen her before,” I told Jonghyun and Jonghyun just smiled.

“But, Hyung, how can she know you? Did you meet her yesterday?” Minhyuk asked me.

Then, I told my bandmate about my conversation with Seohyun yesterday.

“Hoa, she is different, Hyung~” Jungshin commented.

“Like I said, hyung, she is pure,” Minhyuk added.

“She really doesn’t know you, hyung, hahaha” Jonghyun laughed at me. I held my urges to smack him at his arm.

“Molla,” I shrunged my shoulder, “But, it’s nice to know her,” I smiled remembering our conversation and the way she called me oppa shyly.

“You like her, hyung, don’t you?” Jungshin asked me as he drinking his cola.

“I don’t know, just, she is interesting,” I grinned.

“Yah, you will like her, hyung, belive me,” Jungshin teased me.

“You may not her type, Hyung,” Minhyuk said as he eating his sandwich.

“What did you say?” I glared at him.

Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin laughed, “Be calm hyung,” Minhyuk told me.

“I am dream boy of every girl, you know,” I praised myself.

“Ish, its like you are the coolest among us, Hyung,” Jungshin laughed.

“It’s true~” I insisted and laughed as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun pov

“So, Hyunnie, you know him?” Hyoyeon eonni my bestfriend asked me.

“Who do you mean?” I asked her back.

“That guy, Jung Yonghwa,” Sooyong, my sunbaenim, answered Hyo.

“Oh,” I smiled. “I just met him yesterday,”

“Really?” Hyoyeon eonnie asked me.

“Hm,”  I answered as eating my honey bread.

“How?” My other friend asked me.

“I just met him at the park and we just talked a bit,” I answered still eating my bread.

“He is famous among girls,” my friend commented.

“He is the leader of that rock band, cnblue, they sometimes make hit these days,”

“His band is awesome, all of s are good-looking and tall,”

“He is handsome and charismatic,”

I just nodded my head, yes he is, I couldn’t say no because it’s the truth. He is handsome.

“He has many fangirls, he may be a playboy,” Hyoyeon eonni joined the gossip.

“Yes,  maybe,” Sooyong eonni agreed with her.

“Does he like you, hyunnie?” asked Hyo.

“Hm?” I titled my head at her. All of my friends at the table looked at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable because I don’t like being the center of attention. “No, how can? I am a ordinary girl, eonni, he may not like a girl like me,” I answered them as I laughed.

“You are beautiful and kind, Hyunnie,” my friend told me. I blushed.

“Still…” I said hesistantly.

“You are diligent, modest, and really pure,” Hyo eonni added. I smiled.

“He may like you,” Luna, my friend, added and smiled at me.

“Be careful, Hyunnie,” Hyo eonni warned me.

“Waeyo eonni?” I asked her. I called her eonni because she was older than me, her birth month was earlier than me.

I didn’t feel any harm of being around him.

“Just because,” Hyo eonni told me and patted my shoulder.

“He may hurt you,” Sooyong eonni warned me as well.

“How?” I asked back.

“Maybe, he just play with you, Hyunnie,” Luna answered me.

“You are really pure, Hyunnie, we just don’t want him hurt you,” Hyo eonni said to me with motherly like.

“You know, Nayoung?” Sooyong asked me.

I nodded.

“He dumped her,” one of my friend told me.

“Eh?” I just didn’t believe it. I mean, when he was around I didn’t feel uncomfortable of sort of it. He looked nice. However Nayoung might not tell them the truth, who knew?

“He looked nice” I didn’t agree with them.

“Just don’t be so close with him, arasseo?” Sooyong eonnie told me.

I was confused, we just knew each other, why they warned me?

I just kept silent. I didn’t want to ask more. I just don’t understand what they mean. He looked nice and he didn’t do anything bad at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at afternoon, most of the class ended.

Yonghwa walked at the hall alone, he was going to go home. Last night, he performed at a café until late night, he was really exhausted. He had classes in the morning. So today, he didn’t have enough sleep. He wanted to go home and sleep. His other members had already left.

But his step was stopped as he saw Seohyun walked, she was about to go home.

Yonghwa walked faster to her.

“Hi,” Yonghwa greeted her.

Seohyun looked at him and waved her hand, “Annyeong haseyo,” she greeted him back.

“Are you going home, now? Your class is finished?” Yonghwa asked her with smile at his handsome face.

“Oh, yes, before that, I go to bookstore,” Seohyun answered him happily.

“Really? Can I accompany you?” Yonghwa asked her. Please, say yes, said Yonghwa in his head.

Seohyun was doubtful for a moment, “Okay then,” she answered him. It’s okay, Seohyun thought.

Yonghwa almost jumped at his place because of Seohyun answer, “Thank you, Seohyun,” Yonghwa replied her with a wide smile.

Seohyun nodded and smiled.

“So, lets go, we can go there by my car,” Yonghwa said to her and patted her shoulder.

Seohyun followed him.

Today will be an interesting day, Yonghwa said happily in his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much for subcribing and commenting my story~~ :D

i'm so happy kekeke because I dont expect it hehehe

so im so happy *spreading confetti*

please subcribe and leave a comment.

Thank you~~~~~~^^

~Happy reading~