Chapter one~

Why didn't I realize that you existed?

Yong pov

I was at canteen university with Minhyuk having our lunch. I looked around and spotted a beautiful girl who was sit across the room with her friends, she looked flawless and pretty.

“Who is that girl?” I asked Minhyuk who was sitting beside me.

“Which one?”

I looked at a girl who was busy reading a book. Her hair was a brown and wavy long hair. She tied them up tidily, she ignored her friends who were talking and gossiping some boys.

“The one whose hair is tied up,” I asked Mihyuk without looking at him. I starred at her.

“Oh, that one,” Minhyuk nodded, “It’s Seo Joo Hyun, but she is called as Seohyun,”

“Hmm,” I still looked at her. Now she was laughing with her friends joke and she looked pretty. She had that charm. Really pure girl, I thought.

“Wae, Hyung? You keep looking at her,” Minhyuk nudged my arm.

I glared at him, “Nothing,”

Minhyuk smiled, “You may not know her, she was a shy girl not like girl around us who always cling to our arms hyung,”

I surprised that he knew what I thought, I didn’t know that there was a student called Seohyun. I was a leader of a famous indie band, I was famous in this university and I had a lot of friend and fangirls, but I never knew that she was exist.

“Do you know her?” I asked Minhyuk

“Of course, she is my friend!” Minhyuk grinned, “I knew her at our first day here, she was my friend’s friend,”

“Oh really?” I couldn’t stop to smile now.

Minhyuk smiled wider, “Wae? She is beautiful, right?”

“Hmm,” I answered Minhyuk as I smiled and looked  her.

She was about to leave at canteen and he was not enough to look at her.

“Minhyuk, what is her subject?”

“She took English Education,”

“What?” I exclaimed, I glanced at her place, she already left. Her seat  was empty.

“Waeee?” Minhyuk was surprise at my sudden saying.

“I have a lot of friends at that subject, but I never see her,”

“Like I said hyung, she is very pure, diligent and modest, I can understand if you don’t know her, most of your friends are the famous student of this university,”

I nodded, I agreed with him, because of my fame and activity I had a lot of friends that were famous as well. Minhyuk and I and other 2 boy had an indie band that was quite famous. But, he knew her, I didn’t.

“She may not know your name, Hyung,” Minhyuk teased me.

I looked at him with confuse face.

“She is diligent, not like you!” Minhyuk nudged my shoulder and ran away from me, laughed hard at me who glared at him.

I was sure, she would know me. I would know her better.

I didn’t know why, but I had an urges to know her better.

My class was over and I walk around the hall and went to the near park around our university, there was only some student sat there ad talking or busy discussing some of their subject.

My lips formed a smile as I saw the girl named Seohyun. She was reading her book and listening the music using her earphone. Her hair wasn’t tied up anymore, she let them down

I walked to her and sat beside her at the bench.

She ignored my presence and kept reading her book.

I humm-ed, she still ignored him, she was really into the book.

“Excuse me, may I sit here?” I asked her to catch her attention.

She pluged out her earphone and looked at me, smiling, “Excuse me?”

I smiled, “May I sit here, miss?”

“Of course you can, why not?” she smiled at me, she looked really pretty when she smiled.

I said thank you and she just replied me with a smile.

“May I know what subject you take, Miss….”

“Seohyun, just call me Seohyun,” she cut me.

“Ah, Seohyun, such a beautiful name,” I complimented her and I really meant it.

She smiled shyly, “Thank you. And if you asked me what my subject is, it’s English Education.”

“Oh I have some friends there. My name is Yonghwa, I’m from modern music,” I introduced my self.

“Really?” She asked happily, “So you can play music instrument well, cant you?”

So, what Minhyuk said was true, she didn’t know who I was.

“Yes, Seohyun, I play music instrument, my expert is guitar,”

“Oh, that’s cool,” She smiled wider. I just realized that she was a lovely eyes, her eyes always blink when she was talking. I couldn’t take my eyes from her eyes. I kept looking at her eyes for several minutes.

“Hm, whats wrong, Yonghwa-ssi?” she waved her hand if front of me, I back to the reality.

“Nothing, Seohyun,” I chuckled and she smiled.

Then, it became awkward since she was going to read her book again and I just sat there and looked at her. Her every move. I enjoyed looking at her.

“By the way, do you know Minhyuk, Kang Minhyuk?” she asked me.

I grined, “Of course, he was my dongsaeng, we perform together,”

“He is my friend, he is my classmate friend. Perform? So you are his bandmate?”

“Yes, I’m the vocalist for your information, hehehe,”

“Oh sorry, I don’t know you,” She looked down, shy.

“It’s okay, Seohyun, its not like everyone know me here,” I tried to joke around.

“But, I’ve ever listened your song from university radio, it was a really good song,” she smiled and gave me a thumb up.

“Really?” I couldn’t sop my smile. “Thank you.”

“Your band is awesome, I believe you will be famous soon,”

“Thank you so much, Seohyun.” I looked at her and patted her shoulder.

Then, it became awkward again. She didn’t say anything and I just confused how to open a conversation.

“Eh, Seohyun, do you have the same birth year with minhyuk-ie?” I asked her.

She nodded, “Ne, so you are older, as I know. Because minhyuk told me that his vocalist is his leader, am I right?”

I nodded, “Yes, right. So, can you call me, oppa? Since im older than you,” I nudged her at her elbow.

“Eeeeh?” she looked surprised, I laughed.

“Wae? Im older and I am a man, try! Call me oppa,”

She was blank, I thought, she was not easy to get closer with a boy or man that she just knew for a short time.

“Try it!” I joked at her. She looked down.

She slowly looked up at me, “Op, op, oppa?” she was shy when saying it. I giggled.

“Cute,” I said as I pat her head. My heart suddenly beated faster as I heard her called me oppa. But, indeed, she was cute. So cute.

She blushed.

“Just call me like that,” I was happy to hear that. None fangirl was cute like her.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and rang, aish, who is it, you will die.

“Yoboseyo,” I answered harshly.

“Hyung! Where are you, we’re looking for you, come to our room, don’t you forget we need to practice for tonight performance?” Jungshin, the maknae, scolded me.

Oh my, I forgot.

“Arasseo, I come,” I said quickly and ended the calling.

Seohyun looked at me puzzled.

“Sorry, I have to go, my dongsaeng are waiting for me,” I said to her. She just nodded.

“And, Seohyun, just greet me whenever and wherever you meet me, ne? And call me ‘oppa’, arasseo?” I insisted her.

She just nodded shyly.

“Good! See you around!” I stood up and wave at her, leaving her at the bench.

She waved back and muttered ‘bye bye’

I giggled. She was really interesting.

Hyun pov

I sat there, looking at Yonghwa oppa leaving. He was a good person and I enjoyed talking with him.

See you soon, Yonghwa Oppa,I said in my mind as I started to tidy my stuff and went home.

I would like to see him again, I giggled.

I felt a bit sorry because I don’t know him. Well, he was famous in this university of course, but student like me didn’t know that stuff. I just listened some of their song from university radio, and their song was really good. I have some of their song in my phone.

He was not like a band leader I imagined, that would seems to be over-confident, wearing leather jacket and not an person that would make her enjoy the conversation. He was different, I said.

And I am not that kind of girl who was easy to get closer to man, I mean I don’t have a lot of male friend and I didn’t hang out around with them regularly. Although, some of my male friend said that I was beautiful, I just not used to get more attention from male friend. I just considered them as friends.

But, yonghwa oppa can make me feel comfortable just in a while. When any male friend of me can’t do that to me.

He was just kind and you enjoyed to talk with him, my mind told me.

I just shrunged my shoulder and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is my second fanfiction.

actually, i love this couple. some peope may say that yonghwa was good with shinhye or another actress, and seohyun looks good with kyuhyun and whoever. i just love this couple because of wgm kekeke.

just have fun shipping them around, right? ;)

so, happy reading.

and please leave a comment, okay!

thank you :D

note: im sorry if there is any grammar mistake^^p