Lotte World

I Can't Let You Go

Myungsoo's POV

" Unnie, when we get there, you're going to go with Myungsoo arraso? " Jiyeon said during the ride. " Ani, why don't we just all go together? " Hyomin asked. " Shiro, I want to go by myself " Jiyeon said and pouted. " Fine, just make sure to go on too many rides, we have to go back soon " Hyomin said.Jiyeon nodded and soon we got there. Jiyeon got out and she just ditched me and Hyomin. " So which ride are we going on first? " I asked and rubbed my neck awkwardly. " I...don't know " She said. " Then lets just go and buy some ice cream first " I said. She nodded and I grabbed her small hand and we ranned to the ice cream shop.

Jiyeon's POV

I watched them as Myungsoo grabbed Hyomin's wrist and they both ranned away. * Have a great time together * I thought. I just wanted them to have some times alone together. I sat in a bench when a guy came and sat next to me. " What are you doing here alone? " The guy asked. I looked up and saw L.Joe. " Myungsoo, Hyomin, and me decided to come here " I said and smiled a bit. " Where are they? " He asked. " In the ice cream shop " I said. " Thn lets go there " He said and grabbed my wrist. We went to the ice cream shop and we saw them...kissing.

" O-oppa? " I said with teary eyes. " Jiyeon ah, it's not what you think " Myungsoo said. " Then what? Do you and Unnie think I'm stupid? " I said. " Jiyeon..you're misunderstanding " Hyomin said. " I don't want to hear anything anymore, L.Joe lets go " I said. He nodded and we both went out of the shop. " Jiyeon do you want me to send you home? " He asked. " Anio, I don't want to go home " I said. " Then, where should we go? To Teen Top's place? " He asked. " Anything is fine, as long as I'm not going home " I said. 

L.Joe's POV

I drove her to Teen Top's place and we got there in a pretty short time. We went in and saw them sleeping everywhere like pigs. " Yah! Wake up! " I yelled. No one woke up. " The house is on fire! " I yelled. Everyone woke up as soon as they heard me shout. " What? What is it? " They asked. Jiyeon chuckled and I smile seeing her chuckle, it was cute. " Hyung, isn't that Jiyeon? " Ricky asked. " Yes, better be nice to her, she might be staying here for a day or two " I said and sat on the sofa as Jiyeon sat next to me. 

" But what if Infinite comes here and hurt us like how they did last time? " Changjo asked. " Gwenchena, I won't let them hurt you guys " Jiyeon said and smiled. " I'm already starting to like Jiyeon Noona " Ricky said. " How do you know if she's a noona or not " I said and rolled my eye. " She's 19 turning 20 on June 7 am I right noona? " Ricky asked. " Nae " She said. " Wahh Ricky, when did you become a stalker? " I asked. " I'm not a stalker! " He said and stuck out his tongue. 

Jiyeon's POV

* I hope they'll be able to cheer me up * I thought. " They seemed so nice somehow " I said quietly.