Lying : Sorry : Arguement

I Can't Let You Go

Myungsoo's POV

" Where's Yeonnie? She should be back by now...Where could she be?? " Hyomin said walking back in the living room. After she confessed to me and I rejected her, she never came back home. " Hyomin ah, calm down, she'll be fine " I said. " Ani, how can I when she's already been gone for 3 hours! " Hyomin said. The door bell ringed and we ranned to open it. It was Jiyeon with...L.Joe. Jiyeon's eye were red, it was as if she was crying. " What happened to you Jiyeon? " Hyomin asked. Jiyeon was quiet, she didn't say anything. " What the did you do to Jiyeon? " I yelled and punched him. He fell on the ground with his lips bleeding.

"  Oppa! Don't! " Jiyeon yelled as she was protecting L.Joe. He smirked as she was protecting him. " What the ?! Didn't you know that he's my en enemy! " I yelled at Jiyeon for the first time in my whole entire life. " He's yours only...he's not mine meaning we're friends " Jiyeon said. This time I got real mad, I couldn't control myself anymore. I pushed Jiyeon on the floor and started throwing punches at L.Joe. He dodged a punch and he punched me back. " Stop! Oppa! Don't! Stop fighting! " Jiyeon yelled. We both looked at her, and for the first time, I saw Jiyeon...crying. " Jiyeon ah, gwenchena? " Hyomin asked as she bent down to Jiyeon.

" Don't touch me " Jiyeon said and pushed Hyomin away. " What the ?! She was just being nice! " I said and went to Hyomin as L.Joe went to Jiyeon. " Jiyeon, gwenchena? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have caused you any problems at all " L.Joe said as he held her arm and helped her stand up. Somehow I was mad and jealous wishing that was me. " L.Joe ah, let's go, I don't want to stay here anymore since no one wants me " Jiyeon said as a tear fell down. " Ani. I don't allow you to leave Jiyeon " I said. " You're not my brother or anyone other else than my...friend " Jiyeon said. " Jiyeon ah, what's wrong with you today? " I asked. " Nothing, from now on, it's the end of our friendship, I'm sorry " Jiyeon said.

I couldn't believe it, I've never imagined her breaking up our friendship.

Jiyeon's POV

" I'm sorry Oppa and Unnie " I said quietly. Me and L.Joe walked out of the door without looking back. " You shouldn't have done that " L.Joe said. " Done what? " I asked. " You shouldn't have ended the relationship with Myungsoo, I know you still like him " He said. " I know I do, but what's the point of liking him when he doesn't feel the same way back " I said

__________________________________________________________

Here's second chapter!!! And ok final answer is...Myungsoo!!! Next chapter would be MyungYeon so read, subscribe, and vote!!!! and mianhae for da short chapter subbies!!