Kiss

I Can't Let You Go

Jiyeon's POV

" Jiyeon ah, maybe you should go back and tell them you're sorry " L.Joe said. " Ani, shiro " I said. " Are you sure about that? Maybe Myungsoo didn't mean that,maybe it's just because he was mad seeing us...together " He said. I was quiet for a moment, I wasn't sure if I don't want to go back or not. "  Make sure you think about it carefully " L.Joe said. I nodded.

" Jiyeon ah, do you want some juice? " L.Joe asked. " Sure " I said. He went to the kitchen and came back with a cup of orange juice. L.Joe hand it to me and I took it but unluckily, the juice spilled on me. " I'm sorry " L.Joe said and grabbed some tissues. " It's ok " I said. " Your shirt is all wet now...here I'll just give you one of my shirt " He said and went upstairs.

I followed him into his room and he took out a shirt. He got out of the room and I put on the shirt.

Myungsoo's POV

" Oppa, why did you push Jiyeon? You know that she likes you. She was really sad when you pushed her that's why she broke up the friendship " Hyomin said trying to convinced me to forgive Jiyeon for being with L.Joe. " I know that " I said. " Myungsoo ah, please go take her back. I'm begging you " Hyomin said. " Aish fine " I said. " Thanks Oppa " Hyomin said and smiled.

" You're pretty when you smiled you know that? " I said. She blushed and said, " Thanks I guess " I chuckled and then I put on my shoes and I was on my way to L.Joe's house since it was the only place he would take Jiyeon. I got there in 10 minutes. I banged on the door and Jiyeon was the one who came to opened it. 

" M-myungsoo? What are you doing here? " Jiyeon asked. I looked at her and she wasn't wearing her clothes, she had on one of L.Joe's shirt. " Jiyeon ah. Who is it? " L.Joe asked and came to us too. " Jiyeon. Go back home right now " I said and grabbed her small wrist. " L, let go, you're hurting me " Jiyeon said.

I ignored her and dragged her out of his house. " YAH! You don't have the rights to come and dragged her out of my house like this! " L.Joe said and punched me. As I was about to punch him back, Jiyeon defended him. " Myungsoo, don't. " Jiyeon said. " ! " I yelled angrily. I grabbed Jiyeon's wrist harder and put her in my car and we drove home.

( THE RIDE )

Jiyeon's POV

We were quiet, it was such an awkward moment. " How was it? " He asked all of a sudden. " How was what? " I asked. " Stop trying to act innocent, did you and L.Joe sleep together yet? " He asked and stopped the car.. " Bwo? What are you talking about? " I asked. " Never mind, forget it " he said. " I didn't sleep with him " I said. " Then why do you have on his shirt huh? Are you that easy? " He asked.

That hurted my feelings, I never expected him to say that to me before. My eyes were watery and I was so sad yet mad. " Tsk, why are you putting on a fake act? I always thought you were better than that but I guuess not, you're just an easy going girl who would give away her body just for money " He said and smirked. 

And that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I slapped him. " No wonder Hyomin is always better than you " He said. I slapped him again as he said, " You're an easy going girl " I was about to slap him but then he held my hand and pulled me into a kiss. " Mhmm " I said trying to pull away but I couldn't, he was too strong.

I was crying, I couldn't do anything. He pulled away and looked at me. " J-jiyeon ah. I'm sorry " He said. I slapped him and said, " I hate you Kim Myungsoo! " " I'm sorry Jiyeon, I didn't know what has gotten into me, my anger took over me, cheongmal mianhae " He said. " You're not my Oppa anymore, my Oppa wouldn't say those things to me " I said and cried.

" I'm sorry Jiyeon, I promise I won't say those things again " Myungsoo said and pulled me into a hug.