Do I Like Her? #1

I Can't Let You Go

Jiyeon's POV

" Jiyeon ah, I'm really sorry for saying those things to you. Forgive me nae? " Myungsoo asked while hugging me. " Mhmm...I can't always stay mad at you Oppa " I said and hugged him back. " Thank you, I promised I won't say those things to you anymore " He said. " Oppa, let's go back, I'm tired " I said. He nodded and started driving again. * I wish you would ever like me * I thought. 

We got home and I saw INFINITE Oppa and T-ARA Unnies. " Jiyeon! Are you okay?! Did that L.Joe do anything to you?! " They asked and threw a whole bunch of questions at me. " I'm fine, he didn't do anything to me, but he just spilled juice on me, that's it. I'm tired, I'm going to rest now " I said and went upstairs leaving everyone dumb founded.

I went to my room and locked it. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. " Jiyeon? Can I come in? " Eunjung Unnie asked. " Nae " I said. She came in and sat on my bed. " So how was the confession? " She asked. " Unnie...he doesn't like me...he likes Hyomin Unnie..and she also likes him too " I said with teary eyes. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that " She said and hugged me.

" I don't know what to do no more. I don't know if I should stop liking him or not. Eotteokke? " I said while crying. " Jiyeon ah, it's ok. Just let it go and relax arraso? Today must of have been a really tough day for you, you should get some rest " She said. I nodded and wiped away my tears and then I went to sleep.

Myungsoo's POV

" I'm sorry Jiyeon, my feelings are just really confused and mixed up right now " I said quietly. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa next to Hyomin. " Myungsoo...did you say or do anything to Jiyeon to make her cry that much? " Eunjung asked as she came downstairs. They all had their eyes on me now. " Well...I umm... " I said. I told INFINITE and T-ARA the whole story.

" YAH! How could you say that to my Yeonnie?! You stupid jerk! " Eunjung yelled at me. " Eunjung ah, calm down! " Soyeon said trying to calm Eunjung down. " Shiro! Because of him she cried so much! It's the first time in my whole in tire life I've ever saw her cry that much! Who doesn't agree with me? " Eunjung said. 

They all nodded agreeing with Eunjung. " I know, I'm sorry " I said. " Yah, a sorry is not enough " Qri said. " Then what am I supposed to do then? " I asked. " Take care of her and when she gets better then take her to Lotte World " Eunjung said. " I agree with that! " They all said. " Fine, but are we all going together? " I asked.

" Anio, only you two " Eunjung said. " Fine " I said. 

Hyomin's POV

" I wish that was me " I said quietly. " Hyomin, what did you say? " Woohyun asked. " Oh, anio " I said. " Arraso then, just making sure " He said. 

Woohyun's POV

" Do you like him too? " I asked myself. Somehow I was hurt wishing that was me.

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up and saw Myungsoo next to me. " You're awake now? " He said. " Mhmm " I said. " Come on, go get ready, we're going to Lotte World " He said. " Arraso " I said tirely. I got up and went to change my clothes and then I went downstairs and saw everyone in there. " Unnie, Oppa, aren't you guys going too? " I asked.

" Anio, we have to stay and watched the house, you two can just go " Eunjung said. I nodded and looked at Hyomin, I know she liked him too. " Hyomin Unnie, let's go together " I said. " Anio, it's fine you two can just go " She said. " Come on, let's all go together so it would be fun " I said. " Anio, she can stay " Eunjung said.

" Pwetty pwease " I said and did my aegyo. " Fine, Hyomin, you can go " Eunjung said. She nodded and came along. I was in between Myungsoo and Hyomin so I traded spots with Hyomin. At first she didn't agreed but then she finally did it for a favor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________