Fifteen;

The Girl with the Fake Smile
(Luhan's POV)

I ran into the ballroom of the hotel. *Please be in here.... Please...*

"Wsup Luhan. Have you seen Jirin anywhere?" Lay asked. I looked at him horrified. "Woah. Did I say something wrong?"

"Jirin....... She's missing," I said. Lay's eyes looked like they were about to pop out any second.

"She must be here somewhere!" Lay said.

"Nope. She's missing alright," Kris came and showed a picture of Jirin getting kidnapped. Lay ran to the others to get help. *Jirin...*

Then the music stopped and all attention was on the principal holding a gold envelope. "I know all of you were waiting for this moment. Everyone, it's time.to announce the prom king, queen, prince, and princess!" Everyone started to cheer and clap. Then a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"We have to go!" Kris yelled into my ear since it was too loud. I nodded and we ran out of the hotel.

"Let's go to her house!" Xiumin yelled.

"Let Luhan lead the way since he's the only ome who knows where she lives," Chen said. I nodded and started running toward the direction of Jirin's house.

A few minutes later, we started to drag Xiumin out of a bakery.

"XIUMIN! WE GOT... TO GO SAVE.. JIRIN!" we all yelled.

"JUST LET ME BUY SOME CAKE!" Xiumin yelled.

"NO!" Then we dragged Xiumin all the way to a park that was near Jirin's house.

"Did you calm down, you eating freak?!" I asked Xiumin.

"KRIS HYUNG! LUHAN IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" Xiumin shouted and started to pout.

Then all of a sudden, we heard a horrifying scream. The ones in the movies when girls get scared, you know. We all looked at each other and ran.

I stopped running when I got infront of Jirin's house.

"That's her house?" Tao asked. I nodded. "I'll go first."

Tao quietly went of the stairs of the porch. Kris, Xiumin, and I checked the windows to see if anyone was there. Lay and Xiumin followed Tao.

"The lights are on," I whispered to Tao. He nodded. He motioned us to come follow him.

"Okay. Luhan, Kris and I will scan the house. Lay, Xiumin and Chen will take photos of suspicous stuff. Okay?" Tao asked. We all nodded. "Okay. Let's do this."

Tao carefully opened the door. He looked around before motioning us to come in.

"Be as quiet as you can be. You'll never know what will pop up," Tao whispered. I could hear Xiumin gulp in fear. Tao motioned Lay, Xiumin and Chen to go take photos.

"What are we going to do?" Kris whispered.

"We're going check every room of the house to see if Jirin is here. Stay behind me. Do not make a sound," Tao whispered.

*Jirin, please be here.... Please*

(Tao's POV)

Once I got the news that Jirin was missing, I heard the urge to kick someone in the face. How could someone kidnap one of the most beloved person you could ever meet?

I opened one door. It was a bathroom. There was writing and papers all over.

"Kris. Pull out your phone and take photos along the way. Make sure your phone is on silent," I whispered before moving on to the next room.

All the rooms were trashed with writings and papers. It was totally creepy.

"Tao, Jirin is in none of these rooms," Luhan said. My eyes frew and I covered his mouth.

"Don't make a sound," I whispered into his ear. All we could hear is our hearts beating.

We started to hear a tumbling sound. We looked at each other. The sound was coming from beneath us.

"Call 911," I whispered to Kris. He nodded and quietly went outside the house to call the cops.

"We need to get the other guys and get some weapons. Let's go," I whispered and heading to the others. I told them to grab a knife and wait for me infront of the basement door.

I grabbed three knives. Two for me and one for Luhan. I walked to the basement door and handed Luhan the knife.

"On the count of three, we'll charge down there to save Jirin," I whispered. They all nodded.

1

2

3.

I took a deep breath before opening the door.

(Kris's POV)

I walked outside and called the cops.

"Yes! Me and my friends are at a house that we really think that our friend has been kidnapped at. Please come right away! Thank you!" I said before hanging up. "Aish! 5 minutes?! That's a long time!" I said.

I decided to wait for the polices' arrival.

I sat on the porch and waited. "When are they coming? It's been-" I was cut off by seeing police cars, an ambulence, and a SWAT team.

"Are you the one who called?" a police man asked. I nodded. "I'm officer Leejoon. Call me Lee. Is your friend in there?"

"Me and my friends are positive," I said.

"And where are your friends?" he asked. *.*

"Uhhh.... They're inside," I said. He ran off and talked to a SWAT team leader. The man nodded and motioned his team to move in.

*Jirin... It's okay. We're here with help.*

(Luhan's POV)

We ran down to the basement and saw Jirin tied to the wall with chains on her ankles.

"Jirin!" I said and ran to her. "Are you okay?" I asked. She groaned. She had all her bruises back, but they were fresh. They were all over her body. Her face was swollen and had deep cuts which made blood stream down her face.

"Luhan," she weakly said.

"Well, well, well; look what we have here," someone said. I turned around and saw Jirin's mom. "What a pleasant surprise to see you, Luhan."

I stood up and protectively stayed infront of Jirin. I held up the knife, "STAY BACK YOU EVIL DEMON!"

"Awww Luhan.. That's not nice," she said and took a step closer. I kept my guard up. "Put that knife down."

"NO!" I yelled. Then the guys walked next to me and held out their knives.

"Aw, Luhan! You brought friends!" she said and giggled. *Disgusting.*

"You leave Jirin alone," Xiumin said.

"Luhan," I heard Jirin weakly say again. I ignored her.... to protect her.

"Can't you see? Jirin deserves all this," her mom said.

"NO SHE DOESN'T!" Chen yelled.

"SHE'S THE REASON MY HUSBAND DIED! SHE'S THE REASON!" she yelled. She pulled out a gun and pointed at us. "She's the reason why I have to live lonely everyday. And now, she'll have to die lonely."

"You're a crazy woman," Lay hissed.

She pointed the gun to me.

"Say good bye forever."

BOOM!

----------

Short update~ ^_^

How is school everyone?