He's My Bestfriend

I'm Truly In Love

- In the cafeteria -

Confused that you're so nice to Kai, T.K asked "Do both of you know aech other before?".

"Hahahaha. Of course we do. T.K, he's my childhood bestfriend. We used to live in the same neighbourhood, and his dad also my dad's bestfriend. He always protect me from bullies,teach me and be there for me" you replied.

"Yeah! We used to play together when we were kids. T.K, may i ask you something?" Kai seemed to have a question in his mind.

"Sure. What is it?".

"Lee Min Woo is written on your nametag, but why everyone call you T.K?" Kai asked.

"Good question. Allow me to answer that. As you can see, this dude is a nerd-

"HEY!" T.K yelled at you.

"Hahahaha. Please let me finish, T.K. Okay. T.K. stands for Top Kid. This Lee Min Woo is the top scorer in Sparta High School. Sigh. I'm the top scorer's bestfriend but yet i'm always at the bottom" you answered Kai.

"Hahahaha" Kai laughed. Which is the most precious laugh in your life. 

Oh God. Why must he be such a cutie. Is this a punishment for me for not studying so well? If it is, i'm enjoying this punishment.

"So Kai, why do you transfer here? I mean, you're from SME, thats an elite school. Everyone dying to enter SME. I always want to go there but, sigh, their monthly fees so expensive. Can't afford that thing". Not knowing anything, T.K asked.

Kai hesitated. Either to tell T.K the truth or not. "Well, as Soo Ah mentioned earlier, I always protect her. Well, thats why i'm here, to protect her. Sure i wasn't here before, because i thought she would be in SME. Now that i can convinced my dad that i can also do well in Sparta, i move here" Kai lied to T.K.

He lied, huh? Surprise surprise. He'll never tell his problem to others. But why must he came out with reason to protect me? 

"Yah Jong In! I'm not a 8 years old girl anymore. I can take care of myself" you said.

"Yah dont call me Jong In!" Kai yelled.

Both of you laugh. So nice that the Kai you know hasn't change at all. 

"Why?". T.K's question stopped us.

"Why what?" Kai and you asked T.K back.

"Why you don't like it when people call you Jong In?".

"Its not that i don't like people to call me Jong In, i just want people to call me Kai" Kai explained.

"Where did you get that name from?" another question came out from T.K's mouth.

"My late grandfather. He once rescued a drowning tourist. That tourist was a young boy at that time, his name is Kai. Thats why he gave me that nickname. He said he don't want to forget that boy's name." explained Kai.

KRING. 

"Lets go back to class" said Kai.

"I'm so full. I don't think i can move anymore" you complained.

"Told you to eat only two fried chicken wings. Five of chicken wings are too much for you. You'll sleep in class later" said T.K.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Allright Top Kid. Now lets go back to class" get annoyed by T.K's nag, you walk faster.

Kai just giggled wacthing both of you. 

'Like mother and daughter. Hihihihihi' Kai thought.