The Meeting

I'm Truly In Love

*10 years later*

- Mr Park's office -

"Mr Park, are you busy? Mr Kim is here" told Du Jun, your father's loyal secretary.

"Mr Kim is here? Well, let him in". Your dad is happy to meet his bestfriend again. Everytime he'll meet Myung Soo, he always recall every tragedy that happened in his bestfriend's life. One tragedy that nicely kept in his memory. How Myung Soo's house was on fire. The entire neighbourhood and the firemen helped him. His wife was died during that tragedy, and his son broke his leg. So sad that Kai's future dream is becoming a basketball player.

"Chingu ya~" Mr Kim entered your father's room.

"What the matter, Myung Soo? Why you sounded so sad?" asked your father.

"Jung Min ah~ I need you help".

"Of course i'll help you, but what happened" asked your father again.

"My company...... My company isn't doing well this few month. I'm afraid that my company will shut down soon. Please Jung Min, help me" said Mr Kim.

"Okay"

"Thank you so muc-

"BUT, in return, i want Kai to marry my only daughter, Soo Ah. We must arrange their marriage. Deal?" your father tried to make a deal with desprate Mr. Kim.

"Okay." Mr Kim just agreed, thinking of his soon-to-be-bankrupt company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Sparta High School -

"Ouch!! Oh~ Not again!" sigh T.K.

"Hahahahahaha! Someone put thumbtacks on your chair again, huh? Told you to check your chair everytime before you lay your . Hahahaha" you just laugh seeing your bestfriend beeing prank. Well, it is his fault for being so careless.

"Yah Park Soo Ah! Don't laugh at me like that. Gosh. Thank God no one is here".

"Well i'm here. Watching you in pain. Hahahahaha" you continue laughing.

KRING! The bell ran, and everyone start entering the class.

"Hey T.K, imagine if someone put a hidden camera and recorded you sitting on thumtacks, dog's poo, what else? Hahaha" you tease your nerdy bestie.

"Yah!!"

The homeroom teacher, Mr Kang Gary enters the class.

"Allright everyone,settle down. Good morning. I have a very good news for everyone. Let me introduce you to your new friend, Kim Jong........... err Kim Jong.......... Now where is he?" Mr Kang forgots the transfer student name.

'Kim Jong? Kim Jong In?? Oh God, please let it be him. Mr Kang, please say Kim Jong In' you said in your mind.

"Errr.. Kim Jong Kook. Guess so" said Mr Kang.

"Sorry Mr Kang, but its Kim Jong In". A boy suddenly enters your class and said to Mr Kang "Sorry for dissappear suddenly, i need to go to the toilet just now".

Its him! Its really him! My childhood bestfriend is here! 

"Sorry class, his name is Kim Jong In" said Mr Kang. "You may introduced yourself now"

With a cute smile on his face, he wave to the class. "Hi everyone. I'm Kim Jong In, but call me Kai. Keep it simple. I'm from SME High School. Please take care of me". He end it with a bow.

"Good. Now please be seated at the empty desk besides that girl". Mr Kang pointed at you and said "Soo Ah,please"

"Oh,okay. Kai, over here". You wave at him. He smile and seat next to you.

"Good, now please excuse me, i think i just left my phone in the teacher's room. While i'm gone, please tidy up your class. Sigh. Its a mess" said Mr Kang while leaving your class.

"Wow, Kai, long time no see. Nice to meet you again. Its a suprise seeing you here, after 10 years, in Sparta High School"

"Nice? I'm so glad that i meet you here. Before entering SME High School, i thought that you'll be there too" said Kai.

"No" you replied. "I'm rich, but not as smart as you. I can't enter SME with my secondary school's grade".

Kai just giggled. He's just so cute. No wonder he's your one and only crush.

"Kai" you called him.

"Yup".

"Sorry to hear bout your dad's company" you said. Sympathy.

"Nah. I'm okay. Thats why i'm here. My dad can't afford SME monthly fees anymore. But thanks to your dad, he's been helping my dad out".

You don't know whats your feelling. Sympathy toward him, or thankful that because of his dad company isn't doing well, you get to go to the same high school with Kai. 

Ahhhh... I'm a bad person.