Am I That Someone?

I'm Truly In Love

- in the hallway - 

"Urgh! Why on earth must he absent today. Told him that tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I need to buy her something as a present. Why?! Why don't you come to school today, huh??!!". You're so mad that T.K didn't come to school today. You already asked him yesterday to accompany you to the jelwery store today.

"What's up?" Kai who suddenly showed up out of nowhere asked.

"Oh God, Jong In! You startled me. Sigh. This. I'm so mad at T.K. I already told him yesterday that i need him to accompany me to the jewelry store today".

"Jewelry store? Why?" Kai asked.

"Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I'm planning to buy her a pair of earrings. Now that he didn't come, i must go to that store alone. Urgh!"

"I see. What a coincidence. I want to buy a necklace for someone, lets go together" Kai suggested.

"Really? Thats great. Lets go" you agreed with Kai and both of you heading to the jewelry store.

- on the way to the jewelry store -

"So,who is that 'someone' you want to get the necklace for?" you asked, confused. Well, his mom's is already died. Hmm. Maybe for his halfsister, Hyun A.

"Hmm. For a girl".

"Yah! I know that! Hurm, is it for Hyun A unnie?" you asked again.

"No! Not her. I'm not buying her anything. She's in Japan, anyway."

"Studying?".

"Yup. She got a scholarship. She's so smart. Why can't i be smart like her?"

"Yah! You're smart enough! Be thankful. Hmm. So, who is that 'someone'?" you kept asking him that question.

"I'm going to propose a girl to be my girlfriend." Kai aswered sincerely.

Propose? To be your girlfriend? Oh God! Please let that girl be me. Please let that girl be me. I'll be a good girlfriend, and if i can, I'll be a good wife for him and take care of our children well. 

You're imagining a picture of you and Kai with your children. What a happy family.

"YAH PARK SOO AH!" Kai yelled at you.

"What?" you asked.

"You stopped walking and smiling like an idiot. Don't you want to get there faster?".

"Oh, sorry. Hehehehe. Lets go". Embarrassed of your action, you continued walking.

- in the store -

"Good evening, sir, miss. Can i help you" greet one of the salesgirl.

"Sure. I'm looking for a pair of earrings".

"And i'm looking for a necklace".

"Follow me miss" said the salesgirl. "Sir, you may follow me" said another salesgirl.

Woah. One pair of diamond earrings really catched your eyes. Its beautiful. Well, its not really a big diamond, a small one that you can afford, but still, its pretty.

"Let me take a look at these" you told the salesgirl and pointed at the earrings.

Now which one should i get for her? Which one that suited her? Hmm. Everything here suited her though. She's pretty.

"Miss, help me choose, please. I'm looking for a necklace that not so expensive, and suit a teenage girl" Kai asked the salesgirl for help.

"Sure,sir. Hmm. Here. Take a look at this. Is this allright sir? This will look good on teenage girl, and its affordable for a student like you too" said the salesgirl.

"Its beautiful. Not so expensive. Okay. I take this" said Kai.

"Okay sir".

- out of the jewelry store -

"Yes! Finally. I hope my mom will like it" you said.

Kai giggled looking at you. DUP DUP. DUP DUP. My rate of heartbeat just increased.

"So, when will you propose that lucky girl?". I meant when will you propose me to be your girlfirend. Hehe. 

"Now that i bought this necklace, hmm, tomorrow i think. Hope she'll like it".

"She'll love it. I guarateed, she'll accept your proposal.". 

"Hope so" said Kai.

"Can you tell me who is the lucky girl?" you asked. Hoping that the girl is you.

"No! Can't tell you the name, but i can describe her".

"Okay. How is she?".

"Well, she's pretty. She has a cute smile. It feels so nice being with her. She's a nice girl and she make me feel comfortable being with her." Kai told you with a happy smile on his face.

So cute. I hope thats me. "Do i know her?".

"I think so. She's our schoolmate anyway".

Schoolmate, huh? Why can't you just say it right now that the girl is me. Why still waiting for tomorrow? You just can't stop assuming that you're that girl.

"Soo Ah ya~ do you want to get some ice cream?" asked Kai.

"That sounds cool. Lets go to the ice cream store" you agreed.

- at the ice cream store -

"I'll order, you go save a place for us".

You nodded. 

"Here we are. Two scoops of mint for you, and two scoops af chocolate, you're all mine" said Kai.

"Wow!" you're surprised.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"You still remember my favourite flavour, Kai?".

"Of course i do. How could i forget the favourite flavour of my favourite person, silly you" said Kai.

Really Kai? I'm your favourite person? I may die in peace right now.

Both of you just smiled and enjoyed your ice cream.

"Opps!". Your ice cream slipped from the spoon.

"Careless. Careless. Here, let me wipe your chin, got some ice cream on your chin" said Kai.

DUP DUP DUP DUP DUP DUP. Oh! I can't handle this anymore.

"Thanks" you thanked him. You blushed with his action.

"Sure. Carefull next time, Soo Ah ya~" Kai reminded you.

Both of you continued enjoying your ice cream. 

- in front of your house gate -

"So, we're here. Thanks for walking me home. Bye, Kai. Good luck on your proposal tomorrow." you wished Kai.

"Wait!"

"What-

You felt a hug. Kai hugged you. He hug me? Oh God, i think my heart will burst any second now.

"Hey. Whats with this sudden hug?" you asked, even you're enjoying it.

"This is good luck hug. Please wish me the best. I love that girl. I'm afraid that girl will reject my proposal".

Why on earth would i reject you? I love you too, Kai.

He loosen the hug. "Thanks. And thanks again for going to the jewelry store with me" said Kai.

"Most welcome. No big deal, Kai. Good bye" you waved and entered your house gate.

"Bye!" he waved at you back with a smile.

Feel so good that you got to spend the day with Kai. Well, after the first day Kai transfered to Sparta, he changed his subject, so he need to change his class. So sad that you only got to be Kai's classmate only for a day.