Forgiveness?

Heartbreaker
Ren walked into school attracting people more with his new found confidence. He got alot of smiles and even smiled back. Jr blocked his path but Ren moved around him pretending he didn't exist. Jr grabbed his wrist and Ren moved his arm away annoyed "Ren! Stop acting like I don't exist!! Shouted jr but Ren just kept walking. When lunch came jr sat in front of Ren getting a cold glare from minhyun. Ren yawned as jr's eyes filled with tears "Ren i'm sorry." Said jr. Ren smiled coldly leaning in "come closer." Ren purred and when he did he got juice dumped on his head. Ren started laughing emotionless getting up and throwing his food losing his appetite. When he turned to live jr grabbed him planting a kiss on ren's lips. But jr received no response. Ren's where heartless and stiff he bit jr's bottom lip so he'd get off then shoved him. "Go be with the shank that satisfys you .. and if you ever kiss me again with that .. disgusting mouth of yours i'll kick your ." Said Ren glaring. "Do it I rather get my kicked instead of completely ignored by the one I love!" Said jr. Ren rolled his eyes clapping his hands "excellent preformance oh look even a tear how cute im so touched. You can cry a million for all I care. But you destroyed the heart that loved you. And im not making you a second one .. you filthy cheater. Maybe you should've thought about this before you made out with her for two weeks!" Snapped Ren slapping at him when he went at him again "cut it out take the hint im not into you." Said Ren leaving jr in his little pity party. When he was gonna walk home with Aron and baekho they found jr waiting for them. "I know I ed up Ren but please give me a chance." Said jr "you saw something in me that made me worthy of you first." He added but Ren shook his head "all I see now is a cheater who broke my heart." Said Ren. When jr went to grab him Ren moved away "please stop your just making this harder on yourself .. on me. If you love me like you claim. . Leave me alone .. don't ever talk to me, look at me, think about me again. And i'll forget you .. i'll make it to where we were never a thing. Because when I think about it .. we never really were." Said Ren softly before walking away. He looked at the beer Aron's father bought. He was so .. so tempted but .. didn't. He put it in the fridge and left it be.