Drinking

Heartbreaker
Ren slowly stopped going to school and going home. He felt like he would burden the lovely simple lives of those untouched by pain. He knew the clerk at a convince store and so he got free booze, snacks, and even a place to sleep. Ren knew this was rock bottom but he didn't know how to pick himself off it. He frowned knowing baekho and Aron were gonna kick his the second he did get out of this funk. He picked up a wine bottle pulling the cork out with his teeth. He lifted it to the sky and laughed alittle "oh how proud you must be." He said drinking it then. He remembered his mother went through this when his stupid father told her he was leaving het for her sister. Her sister was pissed wanting to have told her after she felt better. But Ren knew he'd never have the balls to when she was healthy because she'd beat the out of him. Ren frowned knowing he shouldn't be here sleeping in a convince store. But where els would he go? He drank another wine bottle before handling the cash register for his friend. He closed the store locking it with the keys his friend gave him. And he ate some poky before passing out. Aron sat with baekho both rubbing they're foreheads. Aron rose throwing his phone in the mirror "where the hell is he?! He's been gone for three days!" Shouted Aron pacing. "This is all stupid jr's fault that ! Ren is still taking his mothers loss and now he has this jerk face cheater as well!" Shouted baekho wanting to kick his now. "What if he got kidnapped?" Asked Aron and baekho rolled his eyes "oh come on Aron .. Ren .. uh .. .... no he would beat that person after all he's probably furious." Said baekho making himself feel better. They heard the door bell rang and went to see who it was. They both looked disappointment "what do you want." Asked Aron in a rough voice. "I know where Ren is .. if that interests you. But he might be heavily drunk he .. been drinking more then eating." Said ren's friend. "I don't care where is he?" Asked Aron. "My convince store." Said the male. "I know where that is." Said baekho taking off with Aron following him. Ren stumbled with a few dollars going to a bar. He threw the money at the bartender who gave him four shots of vodka. Ren lifted the shot glasses and even tapped two together before drinking them. The bartender gave him more on the house getting Ren to have a conversion with him. Once Ren told him hid story the bartender drank with him telling him his. "To our lovers." Said Ren. "May they regret cheating on us wherever they are." Said the bartender as they tapped glasses and drank. Ren shivered feeling a hand trail down his back. "May I help you?" Asked Ren turning around and recognizing the girl that always liked him from school. "Ren what are you doing here Aron and bae-" she got cut off by ren's finger. "Please don't tell them you saw me here." Begged Ren tapping his glass with the bartender and drinking again when he filled the shot. "Fine but your coming home with me." She said and Ren nodded getting pulled home with her. Aron hit on the convince store doors. "Ren it's me please open the door!" Screamed Aron desperate. The doors opened and it the was the convince store owner "he left he's not sleeping around wine and beer cans like usual." Said the male frowning. "Do you know where he might have gone to? L" Aron asked and the male shook his head "no im sorry guys." Said the male and Aron started crying "goddammit Ren where are you?" Aron whispered out. The girl cleaned Ren off because he smelled like booze "oh Ren .. I can't stand to see you like this. Because of jr huh?" She asked sounding furious. Ren nodded "stupid jr letting go someone so perfect and kind. He is the fool with things wrong with him not you." She said messaging ren's scalp. Ren moaned out alittle at the feeling and she giggled. She washed his hair and when looked up he smiled angelic at her before planting a kiss on her lips. "I wish I had said yes to you." Said Ren and she smiled "you still can my feelings never changed." She whispered out as they're foreheads touched. Ren smiled messing up his hair "now will you promise to sober up?" She asked but Ren shook his head and she sighed. "It was worth a try." She said before Ren pulled her into his lap making out with Ren. "Will you make me feel loved and less lonely?" Asked Ren and she nodded frowning at him. She knew he was just drunk and sad but she didn't care at this point. She just wanted to see Ren smile and hear him speak more. So she kissed him deeply playing with ren's exceptional chest. Ren hummed and after a little bit he pulled away smiling. "Let's go to sleep." He said yawning and she nodded drying his hair and taking him to her room. She smiled when he put a arm on her before falling asleep. "Im sorry Ren .. but when you sober up you'll be grateful." She said quietly calling baekho. She gave him directions to where she lived and told them the door was open. They came in and carefully picked Ren up "thank you." They said and she nodded following them out. Once they were out the door she locked it. "Aish he's so heavy." Said baekho in surprise before they set him in the convince stories car. He drove them home and carried Ren to Aron's bed. "Bye boys good luck your gonna need it." Said the male leaving. When Ren woke up he groaned recognizing Aron's room. He got up stumbling carefully to the kitchen fighting off Aron's annoying mother before drinking the whole alcohol cabinet. "What would your mother say to this behavior?" Aron's mother snapped and Ren laughed "she can't say a damn thing you stupid . So I honestly don't know." Snapped ren trying to leave but Aron's father stopped him chaining him to a chair. "Ren your gonna stay there til you sober up." Said Aron's mother. Ren started jumping in the wooden chair til he broke it getting free. He laughed in their faxes but baekho held him. "Baekho let me .. let me." Ren was saying and baekho ran to the sink letting Ren vomit all the alcohol he consumed. They gave him coffee and crackers seeing life slowly appear in ren's face instead of a drunken numbness. Ren sighed when he was completely sober resting his head on the counter. "Great now it's time to go back to feeling pain." Said Ren sounding miserable. Aron hugged him "it won't last I promise we'll help you til it goes away." Said Aron being tightly hugged by a crying Ren. "Aron .. i-im sorry." Said Ren bring baekho into the hug as well. "Its okay Ren .. please just never leave like that again." Said baekho and Ren nodded "I promise." He said calming down.