Video

Heartbreaker
Ren sat eating lunch with baekho and minhyun. Aron and jr both seemed not to be joining them soon so they talked amongst themselves. Suddenly Aron came telling minhyun to sit in front and to lean in. "Ren .. im gonna show you something I took myself. Something I saw for my own eyes." Said Aron before playing it. Jr stood leaning up against a women Ren recognized from home room. She pushed jr off though looking sad "I can't keep doing this! Ren is the most amazing man. And this is wrong jr." Said the girl. "He doesn't satisfy me like you." Jr purred and they made out more. Ren's eyes were stinging and his hands were in fists. Aron stopped the tape looking down then up at Ren. Ren rose to his feet and started walking to where they would be the three following him. The girl gasped pointing at Ren. Before jr could say a word Ren punched him. "You cheating son of a ! Im sorry this is my first time dating and j don't know how to." He said kicking at him. "How long has this been going on?" He asked. "Two weeks." She said softly frowning and even crying at ren's expression. "Oh Ren im so sorry." She said hugging him. He pushed her off and walked off leaving the school building. "Thank god that douche didn't get my first." He thought whipping at his mouth. "How gross I have her on my lips to!" He realized annoyed and even more grossed out. He sighed a tear falling from his left eye. He went buying beer and drinking away sighing. Aron called and Ren smashed his phone. He began crying more trying to drink it away. But it wouldn't and he couldn't get them out his mind. They're making out. Or jr's words of he doesn't satisfy me anymore. Why did he stay then why didn't he just left?! Ren wondered these things and more as he fell asleep. He woke when a cop came and picked him off the side walk. Ren just back to sleep tired and annoyed.