Giving love

Heartbreaker
Ren stood it had been a few weeks since he kissed jr. The turning point in they're relationship. Ren was .. happy but he felt incomplete and he knew why. He hadn't given jr is all .. his everything. Ren skipped school waking up and leaving early walking to the grave yard. He saw plastic flowers and stupid teddy bears. He felt disgusted ripping the teddy bears apart and smashing the fake flowers. He sat down leaning against the tombstone. "Sorry i crashed your funeral. I just couldn't stand all those fake people. Standing there crying. Where were they when you were sick? Where were they when you needed medical assistance! To be honest it was disgusting .. to see them. Please forgive me for the scene." He said kissing her name on the tombstone. He went into a ball falling asleep. And when he woke he was covered in rain. "They say the rain is the tears of your loved one." Said jr. He sat next to him handing him a umbrella "how did you find me?" He asked. "Aron guessed and I offered to come." Said jr softly putting a arm around his waist. He pulled him close and Ren rested his head on jr's shoulder. "I can't imagine what you must be going through. And i'm not gonna .. pretend I do. But i'll be your shoulder to cry on .. i'll be your distraction. However you want me .. is how i'll be." Said jr making Ren cry. "Jr .. im sorry i-i haven't been fair with u. I haven't given you everything because im afraid you'll be my heart breaker." Said Ren softly. Jr smiled softly running his hand along the males cheek bones. "Ren .. please give me your heart .. I promise im not your heart breaker .." said jr kissing him then. Ren pushed him off "not on my mothers grave have respect!" Said Ren. Jr rubbed the mud smiling "I wish I had met you .. thank you for giving birth to the best man i've dated." He said. Ren smiled "bye mom .. don't worry .. i'm in good hands now." Said Ren walking out the grave yard. Aron's mother was furious for ren's lips were a pale blue. "Your probably gonna have a cold. " she said sighing. Ren took his food going to eat outside to soaked to be in the house long. Aron joined him and Ren smirked " know you wanted this .. us together." Said Ren. "And is he not good enough?" Asked Aron and Ren smiled "yes you know my type before I do." Said Ren and they ate.