Sleeping over

Heartbreaker
The blonde looked down at his blonde mother falling to his knees. He put his warm hands on hers resting his face on it. "Ren .. please stop looking so stressed. Im gonna live i'm not going anywhere." Said his stubborn mother. Ren rubbed her hand on his face crying so hard. This was her last day alive the doctor told him. He even waited letting ren say his good byes. "Mom .. your the only one I let see me .. the only one who could reach my heart. I. Cant. Live. Without. You." Said Ren grabbing at his heart. "Ren honey .. please .. smile at me. " she begged. After she saw it she closed her eyes "no .. no! Please stay with me! Its not fair .. its just not fair!" Screamed Ren being pulled off her by his crying aunt. "Let go of me she'll get cold!" Screamed Ren being dragged out the room kicking and screaming. Once he was dragged out the house he fell silent covering his face. He felt so lonely now feeling himself go cold. He refused to eat or drink he just shut himself up in the guest room of his aunts house refusing to accept that it was his new room. He threw things at his father who came to check on him. "Your the reason she couldn't fight it any longer! You cheated on her with my aunt! This is all your fault I hate all of you get out!" He screamed watching him leave guilty. Ren sneaked out climbing down the window. He ran then running faster til he got to Aron's house. His mother let Ren in yelling for Aron saddened by the devastated look on ren's face. "Ren!" Said Aron running down the stairs and hugged him instantly. Aron already knew what was going. He held his friend letting him cry. Ren didn't speak nor move once he sat on Aron's bed. Aron knew what this meant. He knew where he was heading. He called baekho and when he got there he held onto a motionless Ren who's expression was nothing but pain. His breathing came out in quick intakes. "Ren .. please don't .. don't not speak to us anymore. I can see that's where your headed and I can't handle you when your like that!" Begged Aron. "Aron .. i-i .. i'm sorry coming here was a mistake. " said Ren but baekho grabbed his wrist. "No it wasn't Ren .. stay you shouldn't be alone like this " said baekho. "Uh .. well .. okay." Said Ren laying down. He fell asleep after a few hours. All his walls were down and he actually had expressions and he spoke in a normal tone. They all went to school people somehow knowing what was going on looked at Ren with pity. He looked furious and even threw a desk. "Don't you dare .. look at me like that! Don't look like you care .. you didn't care when they beat me up! So don't act like you care because my mother died." Ren loosing it. He had a blank look on his face leaning against the wall needing the support. Aron looked down whipping his tears away. He knew her so well she became a second mother for him. So this was heart breaking. His father came paying for the window hr broke. Aron looked at him coldly holding ren's hand. "I don't think your .. comfort will really help him. My mother and father agreed that they love Ren and believe its best he come live with me." Said Aron. Ren smiled slightly at this knowing it was probably for the best to. But his fathers angry expression made ren's smile fade. "I never agreed to this Ren is my son your parents have no right to try and take him away!" Yelled his father. Ren looked seeing Aron's parents come up the stairs. "Actually we do. If he stays under your care this explosive behavior will become a regular thing. And Ren will go back to not speaking. We can prevent this though after all Ren loves me like a second mother. And hates you .. if you love Ren you'll do what's right and just give him to us." Said Aron's mother hugging Ren. "This is the time to heal him before he closes every one out .. maybe for good this time." She said. His father sighed but nodded "your right I can't deny that. I want to .. but I can't. Please take care of my son." Said his father walking away. After a few months Ren smiled even called Aron his brother. They seemed closer then ever and he even embraced baekho and Aron. But jr he was hesitant. He could see his feelings now .. but he .. didn't know how he felt about that.