Stare

Heartbreaker
The blonde male sat next to a brown haired male in homeroom. They were whispering lightly to one another in they're own little bubble. A loud noise caught the attention of thee class but only the two didn't get effected. The teacher hushed everyone back to they're seats. After a few minutes everyone gasped and stared at the new male who came in. He wore a spiked black leather jacket , blue shirt, and leather skinny jeans with a chain hanging from the pocket. He sat infront of the blonde enchanted by his perfect features. Lips kissed with a natural pink, skin fair, and perfect blonde hair. He looked scrawny but when he stood hea had a prefect graceful body. The male loved how his clothes hugged the blonde's body. He wanted now to make eye contact with his child like brown eyes. But they only seemed to see the brown haired male sitting next to him. The male felt jealous mad that he got attention from everyone but the one person it mattered to him. "Ren .. why are you up?" Asked the teacher. Ren shrugged sitting back down crossing his legs. He went back to they're conversation and Ren spoke his head. Then Ren suddenly looked making eye contact with the new student. "What's your name?" Asked Ren in a low voice . "Excuse me?" He asked not hearing the male. "What's your name is what he said." Said the male. "Mine is jr its nice to meet you." Said jr glancing at the male. "Nice to meet you to he is ny echo." Said Ren. Jr had strained closer to hear. Jr couldn't believe how lovely ren's voice was. And being this close he could feel the males cool breathe sweep across his lips. Jr shook ren's hand instantly pulling away confused. His stomach and heart exploded at the same time. Such a thing never had happened to him. The bell rang and jr wished to take the male in his arms. Why am I like this for a male I just met? Jr questioned going to gym. He stared in secret as Ren changed fascinated. The prefect arch of his back, the soft glow of his skin, and his nice sized bonutt. All in all absolutely perfect. Ren took his hair down just to put it in the perfect bun. Then he put on his knee socks jr admiring his legs. It was hard to focus on whatever they played. Ren was so distracting and just interesting to him. What amazed him.most was the one expression he kept. He couldn't understand how one could do such things. Jr craved to see him make more expressions now. Bury he never did not even smiles. The male was amazed but now determined to make him smile for him. After gym he met up with Aron and another blonde who hugged him tight. "Rennie!!! You look so cute today!" He said punching his cheeks smiling at the light pink it created. Ren swatted his hand away walking into the room to get food. He got cold noddles and waited for the three males. After they ate in the went to the courtyard. Jr smiled already eating there. But he nearly choked when he saw the boy sway his hips rolling his head back. He gawked and went to talk to them then not being able to resist ."hey can I sit here?" He asked. They nodded and he joined they're circle. "You have to make a pulling expression or make our lunches." Said baekho. Ren sighed looking around he eye ed the three then smirked. The three blushed shamelessly admitting it was hot. Ren hid his face red from embarssment and they all laughed. A girl walked up to Ren. "Uh .. please accept this." She said handing him a pink box before running off to embarrassed. Ren opened it taking out the candy. He nibbled on it reading the letter. Then he put it back unsure what to say. Then he got up and walked up to her hugging her. "Im.very flattered and i'd say yes .. but I hardly know you." He said before walking back.