part 1

Comeback When You Can
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n : Wolf pv changes my plan to this story, it turns longer than i think. the one with past tense is the memories part. i am sorry in advance  if the story is pretty lame. i will highly appreciate all feedback and critics, :)

                                                                                                

                                                                                              ***

 

It’s  Sunday morning around seven am. The  freezing cold weather divides the occupant of condominium into two categories. Some of of them still cling land of cotton, though the rays of sunshine already seep through the meadow windows. While the other ones  already do some activities in the street, jogging and cycling in the basement.

Nana is obviously the part of  the first group. She still lays weakly on the soft mattress in her dim lighted room. The blue paisley blanket engulfs her delicate body. Her eyes  still closed tightly while her mind drifts to the unknown  place.

In her dream, Nana sees some familiar faces sink in the red pool of boiling blood. They scream and weep, asking for help. It sounds saddening and jaded

She runs into them, brown eyes brimmed by mourful tears. She cranes her hand to help someone in the poolside, but before she does that, there is a powerful boost brings her back into her bed.

She wakes up abruptly. Her flower pattern pajama is drenched with the cold sweats. She holds her aching chest, trying so hard to stabilize her panting breath.

 

“ Do you like what you see?”  He splutters venomously  with a virile voice.

 

Her eyes widened,  when she finds the chestnut haired man hovering in the  corner of her bed.

 

“Lu……han…….?”  She stutters in fear through her trembling lips. Her hands unconsciously clench on the  bed sheet. She can feel her heart palpitates in faster speed inside.

 

“It has been six month Nana, you give me nothing, ” he admonishes in an intimidating manner.

 

“I don’t want to do that anymore! ”  

 

Luhan  snorts arbitrarily. “I don’t care, you have to pay your promise!”

 

A pang of wrath gives Nana a sudden gut to confront  him. She shoots a lethal glare at him. Her hand grabs the pillow then throws it at him. The pillow falls onto the floor as his  figure evaporates  into the thin air, but she still can hear his mocking laugh filling the room.

 

Nana covers her ears with her hands and bites her lips, so the tears won’t stream down on her face. She won't let him watch her break down. She aknowledges that he still in there, jeering at her from above.

 

                                                                                      ***

Nana met Luhan through the  accident when she was younger.  She supposed to enjoy an adventure with her close friends, making nostalgic moments before they would separated into different colleges. But their plan wasn’t turned like they had wanted.

 

Somewhere along the road the driver lost control and the brake wasn’t  working. Even they already screamed out of  their breath, no one could help them. The minivan crashed the trees then darted off with an uproarious bang.

 

When she gained her consciousness back, her bones felt more lenient. She shocked as she realized that her body floating a few meters from the ground.

 

Her pupils  widened  when she threw her stare to the feet. She discovered a bunch of corpse whom covered with dry blood lay down miserably in the field.

 

She shrieked  rigidly until the cold  tap on  her shoulder  stopped her. She froze in a spur of the moment when she wheeled around.

There was a young pale man in  the worn out jeans and T-shirt who soars in front of her. He has a pair of  gray eyes, black wings which stamped on his broad shoulder and searing red lips which parted into a crooked smile.

He was such a perfect definition of a walking contradiction. He looked whimsically  innocent , but his figure had the menacing aura that spoke of rapacity, malice and indignation.

 

“Who are you? “

 

“I am  Luhan, Nana.”  There was something smothering in the way he introduced his name. It was like his euphonious voice could hypnotize people to do what he dictated.

 

 She furrowed her brows in agitation. “How could you know my name?”

 

“I have my own way to know the name of the chosen victim”

 

Nana blinked, avoiding his threatening  gaze. She prayed inwardly that it was just her nightmare.

 

“Sadly, it’s not part of your imagination, I am real, you die in my territory, so I have a right to consume your soul.” He declared haphazardly  after he read her mind.

What he said immediately made her colorful words sank into the dark abyss of desperation. She wanted to yell and argue,  but there was no voice came out of . Her limbs became numb and couldn’t function like she wished. So she just shut her orbs and let salty liquid bathes her face.

 Those sweet memories when she was alive painfully came to her mind. Her brain playing  the pictures about her parent and their warm hands, her friends and their laughters, her dreams and goals.

Somew

Please log in to read the full chapter