Chapter 5 : The truth :)

Destinied.

(YOUR POV)
I handed him Hyuna’s album. It was the “Special to Kiss Me” album. He accepted it and signed it immediately. He smiled at me.


(Author’s POV)

“Here’s your album” Dongho said, smiling.

“Th—Thanks.” You said, stuttering.

“...” Dongho handed it to you. His fingers and yours brushed accidentally. You pulled your hand.

“Thanks again.” You said , walking away .. blushing. You kept wishing he didn’t notice it.

(Dongho POV)

“She blushed?” he asked himself, confused. 

“Of course. She’s our fan. She likes us.”

The word “us” it stinged his heart. He brushed away the stinging feeling and watched you walk away and whisper something to your friend.

“I hope she’ll notice what I just wrote.” he said while feeling a bit nervous.

(Your POV)

Hyuna-ssi, let’s go now. I’m feeling uncomfortable.”you hated to say it but you just did.

“What? C’mon. Let me savor it more.” She said, frowning.

“Please? I’m not feeling well. I thought you’re my bestfriend? You’re picking them instead of me?” you pouted.

She looked at you. “Ugh. Okay. ” She said. You knew she’d give up on your aegyo.

“Thanks.” you simply replied.

“We’ll go home now. Thanks for everything.” You said to the ukiss members.

“Really? You’re going now? It’s just 8:30 pm. It’s still early.” AJ said, slightly disappointed.

“I’m not feeling well today. We’re really sorry but we gotta go.” you said, sadness written all over your face.

“Okay. We’ll see each other again, right ?” Dongho asked from nowhere. He extended his hands.

“Y-yes..” You held his hands and shaked it slightly. 

Promise ?” dongho asked.

“Uhm..Yes. Promise.” you said, with a smile on your face.

You pulled away and bowed to him and the other members.

“We’ll get going now.” You added.

Dongho stared at you with sad eyes.

“Bye” he said.

“Bye, Hyuna and ( your name )! Let’s meet again!” Ukiss shouted chorusedly. You and hyuna just nodded and bowed.

( Ukiss POV )

“I think Dongho likes her…..” they all thought individually as you and Hyuna made your way out of the room.

(AUTHOR POV)

On the way home, you kept feeling uneasy. Hyuna would tell you stories about Ukiss again and you will have to pretend again. It hurts you. If only you could say that to her. You sadly thought.

"Do you know that Eli and Kevin's from America?" she excitedly asked you.

“I know”. You said with a poker-face on.

“Omo. So you knew it! Maybe you like them now.” She said with a small smile in her pink lips.

You stopped walking when you heard that. You looked her in the eyes. She just blinked.

“What?” she asked with a serious tone.

“You know, I have something to tell you… I …” you were cutted off by the honk of the bus.

“Oh. The bus is here.Let’s talk at the bus.” You said. Hyuna just nodded and hopped on the bus, following you with a smirk on her face.

You were both at the backseat. The atmosphere’s cold.

“You know, them…..” you spoke, trying to break the ice off.

“Them? Who?” she asked, with seriousness in her voice.

“Yah. Are you stupid? Ukiss, of course.” You said and knocked her forehead.

“Ouch. I didn't know. What about ‘em ?” Hyuna replied while trying to hold her forehead to free herself from dizziness.

“I …. Like them.” You said and shutted your eyes off to get away from the embarrassment or anger your expecting. Hyuna … hugged you.

“I knew it , you dimwit.” She said while hugging you.

You were surprised. You didn’t expect this response. You expected a hit on the arm or a knock on the head or something painful but she …… hugged you.

Hyuna pulled off.

“How? When? You asked her, still shocked at her unexpected response.

“I’m a kissme. A fan. I know how a fan should act. I noticed it in the concert. You were smiling like crazy. I think your bias is dongho and your favorite album is “Special to kiss me”. You handed it to him first and personally and that's not even yours.” She said with a smile.

“Really? You’re smarter than I thought you were. Congrats. ”you said while laughing.

“Aish. You’re really MY friend.” she laughed too.

“It’s our secret, Okay?” you said to her.

“Of course! Okay, uhm. so.. Here’s a gift for you. I know you don’t have any albums so I’ll give you one.”she said and you clapped your hands and threw it in the air. You accepted it and didn’t even bother to look at it. You were happy just to have one. Especially as a gift from your best friend.

“Yah. Save the excitement for later. They’re staring at me …..” she said with a serious voice.

You both laughed your lungs out. You didn’t bother what the others will say and all you knew is you love laughing with Hyuna. Your so-in-to-ukiss-too bestfriend. 

“Bye, hyuna-ssi.” You said and waved at her from afar.

“Bye.take care! Thanks for coming with me” she replied and waved back with a grin in her face.

You turned your back and held the album tightly in your hands. It was your first ever album. You hugged it like it’s a huge teddy bear out of excitement.

“Okay, Let’s see what songs you have, baby” you nonchalantly said to your album ( LOL. XD ) Just as you were about to take out the CD, you noticed a note. Then you remembered. Ukiss theirselves signed this. You were crying out of happiness now. You’ve read the album and it says “The Special to Kissme”. It’s your favorite album of ukiss. You wiped your tears and readed the note. You thought Hyuna wrote it but she didn’t … It was Dongho.

Note :
I like you. It must seem weird to you since I’ve only met you , but I do. It’s true. I can feel it. Let’s have a talk. Come at XoXo park at 10 pm. I know It’s already late but please come. I need to see you. I’ll be waiting. – Shin dongho.

You put the album in the table beside your bed. You sat in a chair in front of the table. A thought came rushing into your mind ….. “Is this real ? Am I dreaming? So that's why he asked me to promise him that we'll see each other again” as you held the “unbelievable” note in your hands.