Chapter 1 : The reason

Destinied.

You were on the computer, scrolling through your facebook home page when you saw a post from UkissKorea. It says “For kissme concert @ (your country) 6 pm. Make sure to come! Ukiss will be waiting for all of you ♥”. You, who was sipping a hot chocolate, grabbed your phone and immediately called your bestfriend, Hyuna. You wondered if she knew.

“Hello, Hyuna-ssi.” You happily said to the other on the phone.

“Well,Hello there! So, wassup? It’s 12 AM! Girl, this better be important. I’m gonna knock your head off with my oh-so-pretty-hands when I see you” she said with a voice you knew she was annoyed.


“Yah! I’m going to inform you something important so better listen to me or I won’t say it.” You said, with your brows crossed.


“Geez,Okay! What is it anyway?” she answered with a much lower voice.

.
“Ukiss … “ you speaked. 


“ So? What about ‘em?” she asked with a very excited tone.


“They’re going to have a concert here.” you said uninterestedly.


“Oh my god. What?? When? Why? Where? OMG. Are you kidding me?" she hurriedly said, with a voice you couldn’t understand if she became an alien or something.


“Slow down! I can't understand a word you’re saying.” You said, obviously annoyed.


“When??” she replied, and you're sure you heard her sheets shifting. She must be rolling around. God -.-


“Next week. @ 6pm.” you calmly said.


“Oh my god! Is this real ? It’s a miracle! *whale noises* You’ll go with me , right?” she said with a cute voice that was too obvious that she’s making a voice aegyo. Like really? Who does that in a call anyway. Geez


“NO.” you simply said.


“Why not? This is my first concert of Ukiss! My bias group! I want my bestfriend to go with me. Besides, It’s my birthday the day after the concert! If you don't want to go, just think of it as a birthday gift.”

You thought for a while and decided to go with her. It's her birthday the day after the concert anyway. Plus! She won't stop bugging you.

“Aish. Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow. I’m hanging up." You put the phone down and turned off the computer. You silently crawled into your bed and tucked yourself under the cover. Oh no. I'm dead.