Chapter 3 : This is it.

Destinied.

“Aish. It’s already 6:01 and the concert haven’t started yet” you said to yourself as you couldn’t say it to Hyuna.

“Yah! It’s finally starting!” Hyuna shouted while jumping. It's obvious that she's excited. It's understandable, though. After 27457584 years of dreaming to see them, here she is.

“I know. You can stop jumping now.’ You said with a smile on your face.

“Hey, This is daebak. You smiled!” Hyuna cheered. You're the type of girl who keeps her face straight all the time. You just don't see the point why people should always smile anyway.

“No. I didn’t.” you said with a straight face on but your heart is smiling like crazy right now. 

“You did!” Hyuna shouted with a louder voice as the crowd suddenly cheered. That’s when you know that they already at the stage.

You rolled your eyes and stared at the stage. You saw Ukiss. You saw him. The man you never thought you’d see, ever. A smile creeped on your face that caused your dimples to show.

The fans on the first row shouted their name. You just put your smiling face on. Afraid that you’ll unconsciously shout their name too.

--------

He’s at the stage now. No need to be nervous. No need to be nervous. He kept repeating that line in his head. Dongho smiled and waved at the fans, as well as his hyungs.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Ukiss Imnida” they said, synchronized. 

The fans started to cheer and shout their bias name like crazy. Ukiss bowed.

As Dongho put his head up, He saw a girl at the crowd. Just a few meters away from the stage. She's glowing. 
Dongho tapped his Hoon hyung beside him. 

“Hyung, Can you see a girl glowing right now?” he asked. 

“No. I can’t see someone glowing--- Why ?” Hoon replied, shocked at his dongsaeng’s question.

“Nothing. Just because.” Dongho said with a smile in his face.

Dongho knocked his head after the weird talk with his hyung. Why would a girl glow ? I'm not even doing drugs. Aishh

"Shin Dongho , I think you need to start knitting after the concert.” Dongho said to himself.

 

-While performing- (Dongho's POV)

What is this ? Why does my heart feels like it’s beating out of my chest ? I saw this girl standing at the crowd. She’s glowing. Her face … She’s really pretty. Urgh. What are you saying? Seriously? What’s wrong with you? You don’t even know her. I feel like I’ve met her, though. Like I knew her for a long time. As I danced and sang my parts on the concert, I couldn’t hear anything but the faint sound of cheering from the crowd and my own heartbeat. It's strange..