Siwon x Henry

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title: I choose you

 

Super Junior members are all currently in the dorm, it’s Saturday and surprisingly most of them are on a break. Heechul still have a schedule he needs to finish, but after that he would have a free day too.

Eunhyuk look at the sullen boy sitting on the couch next to him. He didn’t know what had caused little henry to look that menacing, but he had a few idea why and those ideas involves one name: Choi Siwon.

They must have fought again

Eunhyuk sigh before he decided to ask the younger, ‘hey mochi. What’s with the face?’

Suddenly henry broke into tears, surprising eunhyuk and ryeowook, who is in the kitchen preparing their lunch. The latter immediately turn off the stove and walk towards the crying henry and the frozen eunhyuk.

‘Henry! Why are you crying?’ ryeowook tried to comfort him but the wailing keep getting louder. ’hyung what did you do?!’ he turned to eunhyuk, throwing an accusing stare.

‘I didn’t do anything!’

‘It’s not h-hyung. It’s.. It’s them!’, henry finally open his mouth but it only serve more confusion to his hyung.

‘Them? Who?’ eunhyuk ask.

‘Who else?! His parents of course!’

Eunhyuk’s mouth formed an ‘o’ while ryeowook keep on rubbing his back, trying to comfort him.

‘What’s with all the noise?’, suddenly they heard a familiar voice behind them and heechul came into view. ‘Why is he crying?’ the oldest immediately ask eunhyuk.

‘Siwon’s parents’ was what eunhyuk said before heechul dash out to make a phone call.

Heechul may be the one that doesn’t seem to care for anyone except for himself, but he wouldn’t stand and keep quiet knowing one of his dongsaeng is hurt. He pressed some buttons on his phone before he brought it to his ear. The line beeping showing it is connecting.

 

> Hello <

“ Simba! What happen?! “

> What? What happen? <

“ Don’t repeat my question! I’m asking you what happen to you and henry ? “

> *sigh* I don’t want to talk about it <

“ I demand an answer right now Choi Siwon! “

> Can’t we talk about this later? <

“ No! Not when henry is crying his heart out right now! “

> What?! He’s crying? <

“ Of course. Do you think he would be all joyous right now? Geez *roll eyes* “

> Oh God!! I’ll be right there <

“ W-wait! Yah! “

Beep .. beep

 

‘This is so frustrating’, muttering to himself, heechul starts to head back to the living room, only to be greeted by a sleeping henry.

‘At last! He stop all those mumbling and annoying sobbing. Have you talk to siwon?’ eunhyuk ask immediately after he saw heechul entering the living room.

‘Yeah already did. He’s on his way. Take henry to my room, let him rest’ heechul said while motioning eunhyuk to carry henry.

                                                                                                ….

He stirs from his sleep when he felt large hand caressing his hair. Henry opens his eyes and was greeted by a familiar face that he misses so much.

‘Siwon?’

‘Yes baby. I’m here’ the man, siwon said after smiling at his lover. He really feels guilty for making the boy cry but in his defense, it wasn’t his fault.

‘Baby I’m sorry’

‘It’s not your fault’, his lover said wanting to forget about it.

‘But they’re my family. I feel really guilty. I’m so sorry’ siwon said and taking the soft hands in his. He gives each finger a kiss as a nonverbal apology to the younger.

 ‘Can we forget about this?’

‘No. We need to talk about this. I want you to know that I have settled everything with them. You’re not gonna hear anything from them for a while. I assure you that’

‘They still hate me right? They hate me from taking you away from them. From your religion. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean this to happen’ henry starts to cry again and buried himself in his lover embrace.

‘Don’t ever say that. I have chosen you and I will always choose you. You are my everything and know this, I will never leave you’ siwon said earnestly, earning a nod from his smaller lover.

Henry feels safe and protected and he knew siwon would never leave him. He believes in the older man’s words and had faith in him. He knew siwon loves him despite the continuous resistance from his family.

‘I love you’ he hears siwon said.

‘I love you too’, he said before snuggling deeper in siwon’s chest.

 

The End