Kibum x Donghae

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title: Reasons (i'm very lame at naming title)

 

People always tell him that he is stupid. Stupid for falling in love in a guy – who in his opinion, is really cute – who is loner. They always told him that he could find better. But they never knew the real Lee Donghae.

Kibum’s friends give him many reasons on why he should dump that donghae guy and find someone better.

Reason #1 – he’s not handsome

Kibum knows that his boyfriend is not the most popular guy in their school. No one wants to be his friend. Donghae ony friend is would be Cho Kyuhyun, a junior with a sharp tongue.

Donghae wears specs and kibum have to admit that he looks like a nerd. But he’s mine so back off. So maybe that’s why his friend says that the latter is not handsome and he is not suitable for someone like kibum.

But they didn’t know how donghae would blush when he whispers sweet things to his ears, or when his face got all red when kibum gives him a sudden kiss on his cheek. He looks really cute.

Reason #2 – he rarely smiles

Of course he’s not smiling when people around him make fun of him. Would you be smiling if you’re boyfriend’s friends tells you that your boyfriend is better off without you? That he doesn’t really love you?

Everytime when that happens, kibum will apologized over and over again until he see a shy smile spread across donghae’s baby face. The smile can makes kibum’s gloomy day turn bright.

Reason #3 – he’s a nerd

So what if he is a nerd? Kibum doesn’t have a problem with that. Donghae’s grade has always been at the top. He is one of the best student in school and that’s what makes kibum proud to have a boyfriend like him.

But these are not the main reasons why kibum stays with donghae. Donghae’s cute face, shy smiles and good grades are just a bonus. His never-ending love for kibum is what makes the latter stays with him.

Donghae always showered him with love and care. He make sure kibum had his breakfast before they went to school. He always makes breakfast and bring it to school for kibum to eat. And so far, donghae’s pancakes are the best.

Donghae also support kibum in every decision he made. He comfort him when kibum is feeling down. When kibum entered the school’s drama club, donghae is the one who accompany him until late at night when kibum have been practicing.

Kibum knows that donghae is one of a kind. He will cherished him the way he should be and he promise to love him forever.

 

The End