Hankyung x Kangin

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title: Goodbye

 

Today is the day I’ll leave my brother.

Today is the day I’ll leave my beloved.

 

xxx

 

I look around and found that my brothers are surrounding me. It is the most heartbreaking sight that I had witnessed so far.

I look to my left and I found my tough maknae, the one that that never shows his tears, being comfort by hyukjae. Tears is streaming down on his face an it is all my fault. I’m sorry my little thirteen.

Then I turn to my right, where the eldest of the group is standing. I could see that leeteuk hyung is about to burst into tears.

But I knew him. He always shows his strong side infront of his dongsaengs. He knows, as the leader, he should be the one comforting the others.

When I first told him that I’ll leaves the group, he calmly stated that he’ll support my decisions. He really is my angel without wings.

Standing next to him is heechul. His eyes shows that he felt betrayed. But he still got that warm smile plaster on his face.

I look at the members once again. Later, I will only see them on TV, standing on stages without me.

I look at yesung, who was hugging little ryeowook. Sungmin kept his gaze on the floor. I look at shindong, siwon, donghae and kibum. Then I look at zhou mi and henry.

I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise to make both of you felt accepted by ELFs.

Lastly I look at the man standing right in front of me.

My beloved.

I look at him straight in the eyes. I’m sorry I have to leave you. But I have to go, youngwoon.

‘I have been together with all of you for almost 5 years. Going through hardships together. Making sweet and memorable memories together. I’ll never forget the first time we stand on stage as 13 members. Believe me, leaving you behind is the toughest decision I have ever made. But I have to. Thank you for all the love and support you had gave me. I will always remember all of you. I wish all of you good luck.’ I walk to each of the members to gave them one last hug. Lastly I went to kangin to hug him. After several seconds, I look up at him and kiss him for the last time.

‘goodbye, my love’, I whisper in his ear and I could feel the tightening grip on my waist. I took one last glance and walk out of the dorm. The place that I have live to pursue my dreams, the place that I have met fourteen amazing brothers and friends.

‘I’ll never forget you.’

 

The End