Eunhyuk x Heechul

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title : Happy Birthday!

 

I have to tell him today. I don’t care what will happen, I HAVE to tell him!

 

 Kim Heechul. Super Junior beautiful diva.

Although the diva is WAY to evil for someone who has a beauty that was no match to any women, he is still caring and loving when he needs to be.

Take last night as an example.

Their maknae is upset because he said he is craving for a cup of bubble tea but too lazy to go out and buy it, when all the members knew that the big baby actually misses Leeteuk, their leader who is serving in the military right now.

Heechul, seeing his ‘little heir’ is upset, quickly pull him out of the dorm. The members didn’t know where the ‘evil brothers’ has gone to, but 3 hours later, they got a-too-cheerful kyuhyun, happily bouncing to his room claiming he wanted to play the new game heechul had bought for him.

That is one of the many reasons why Eunhyuk has fall in love with a certain man named Kim Heechul. And tonight, he is going to make sure that his hyung knows about his feelings.

 

xxx

 

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEENIM HYUNG!’

All of super junior members shout in unison.

The man that was been celebrated, is smirking to each of his dongsaengs. He feel touched by all the love he received.

After eating all the food that was cooked by ryeowook, all the members starts to give their presents to their one and only special hyung.

 

1 am

 

After the party has ended, members started to retreat to their own room. Siwon went back to his own apartment, dragging their eager maknae with him.

Heechul can’t help but notice that one of his dongsaeng still didn’t give him his birthday present.

Not to mention that stingy monkey also didn’t wished me a happy birthday.

Heechul starts to complain to actually no one.

Suddenly he see someone that he had complained about a minute ago, standing in the balcony. He went straight to the said person and slapping Eunhyuk’s back real hard, making the latter hissed loudly.

‘yah monkey! Where’s my birthday present?? You didn’t even wished me! That’s very rude of you, did you know that!? Tsk teukie is not going to be happy when he hears about your behavior’, the diva shout, almost making eunhyuk deaf.

‘heechul hyung’

‘what?!’

‘I have a present for you. But I don’t know if you will like it or not’

‘tsk..you’re so…’, heechul didn’t even had the chance to finish his sentence, when eunhyuk grab him by his collar and kiss him right there and then.

Eunhyuk kiss him.

He kiss me.

Eunhyuk let go of the soft lips and stare at heechul worriedly. He studied the older face that held an unreadable expression.

‘hyung..’

‘just shut up and kiss me again’

And that’s what eunhyuk did.

 

The Next Day

 

Siwon and kyuhyun got the shocked of their lives when they saw their heechul hyung and super junior anchovy sleeping. No scratch that. They were cuddling. Together! At the couch!

Kyuhyun got this expression on his face that immediately tells siwon to drag his mischievous lover away before he do something ….

Oh too late

Kyuhyun already pull out his phone and snap a picture of a cuddling heechul and eunhyuk. He grin, making the tall man standing next to him shiver because of the dark aura lingered on him.

Sensing siwon’s stares on him, kyuhyun turn to give his boyfriend an innocent smile.

‘what? This could be a good blackmail material’

Siwon shook his head at the response and drag him to the other dorm on the upper floor.

 

The End