First Two Girls

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

@ Gangwon 

 

In a small town in South Korea Named Gangwon.  About just 15 teenagers live in the town, all the other people are elders or babies or kids. A place where everyone knows eachother, some of them are like family. In this town there is only one grocery store where two girls are always working at. Those two girls are friends, not really close. But they get along, since the dead of Hae Bin's dad she lives with Ye-Min's family. However this town was one of the chosen ones to be the setting of Surviving a Normal Life. 

Ye-Min POV

"Yah Han Ye-Min lets have some rest. You have been working a lot" Hae Bin said. "There is no working a lot. You know this town is not about having fun. There is not many to help out around here. Where is Sunny?" i told her. "I know.. I know. She left, she will wait for us at the house. IU is going to be there too." she answered. The three of us are really hard workers,Hae Bin left to the house while a women came in the store. She was a foreigner since i have never seen her in my life.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jay Min. Is Han Jungmin here?" the women said. "Annyeonghaseyo. *bow* Neh, Appa they are calling you." I yelled. "You work here?" she asked. "Neh" I said "Annyeonghaseyo, you are here" appa said. "Neh, well i have good news you have been choosen to be host parent of two college students. They will be doing a project so they will use cameras." she told appa. "Really?, well i can't wait to see who are they." appa said excited. I just kept staring at appa, what are they talking about. Two college guys living at my house, i was pretending to clean while listening their conversation. I know is not right, but i want to know what is all this about.  

The women left, and gave appa some papers, she was driving a ferrarri? She might be rich, i have never seen a car like that well just in cars magazines we sell in the store. "Appa what was that all about?" "Well i got choosen to be host dad of two college students, they will be doing a  project. So they will record most of what they do." "You mean i have to live under the same roof of these two guys?" "Neh, don't worry, i want you and Hae Bin to teach them the work in the store. I will teach them farming." 

I can't believe appa didn't told me about this. Two city guys will be moving to my house. Where is all our trust? I have to tell oppa, Sunny and Hae Bin about this. 

I closed the store since it was night, and run over to my house. I got there fast since is like next to the store.

Good thing Sunny was at my house too, she was helping Hae Bin to make dinner. 

Hae Bin POV

Today Sunny came early to the house, i know she likes Ji-Young oppa. A reason why she is always here. I love how she hides her feelings. I'm proud of living with the Han family, since everyone is so nice. We are very close to all the teenagers around here except Chang Nae Ill a friend, but sometimes an enemy. Well what can i say time for dinner, good thing Sunny is here to help. I saw Ye-Min coming in the house, she said hello and bow. "Why did you close so early?" i asked "Well i have to tell you guys something, good thing you, oppa and unnie are here." she seemed that she was very impressed. Something happened. "What is wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Nothing.. Well, appa is bringing two college guys to live here. You know what that means." she said mad. "Well that means we will have two more guys in the house. I'm so happy can't wait to meet them. But they can't get their eyes into my beautiful sister." Ji-Young said. "Are you serious oppa?" Ye-Min ask him. "Well there is nothing wrong with two guys moving in your house" Sunny said. "Unnie you supposed to support me. It means two dumb guys are moving, our traditions are probably going to change, they are city boys. Selfish, jerks, liars, ugh." She was not mad, but not happy.

"I know what you mean." i told her. Well is going to be difficult two city boys coming in a town that has no internet and no contact with the outer world. Well we know about technology but we have denied all that. Many people who lived here, move to the city since they get tired of living in a place that work was everything you did. Oppa was almost coming home, he is bestfriend of Ji-Young, i like how everyone gets along. Wait back to the point, the two guys. How do they look like. 

We ate, everyone was quiet in the table. Sunny left and we said goodbye, then we clean up and got ready to go to bed. "Don't worry about the two guys" i told her. "We are going to have to teach them to work in the store appa said they will be staying for a month." What is going to happen, i'm worry like her, but i dont want to show it. "Are you worry?" i asked her. "No, i'm not, i just hope they don't annoy me." She thinks always about work, well  i know that she would love to experience the life out there but she always denies that.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Hae Bin [HoneyB]

Age: 19

Friends: IU, Ye-Min, Hwang Min Joo and Chang Nae [enemy sometimes]

Siblings: Song Kevin 

Dad: Song Dae Gun [deceased] (He was the police chief)

Mom: Jang Eun Mi (Restaurant Cook)

Partner: 

Han Ye-Min [nikkisolove]

Age: 19

Friends: Sunny [Girls Generation] and Hae Bin

Siblings: Han Ji Young [three years older] (helps his dad in the farm)

Dad: Han Jungmin (Farmer)

Mom: Joo Jin-Mi (Grocery store owner/store)

Partner:

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this and the cover of the fanfic too, thanks to Iapple her link is in the foreword.

So i decided i will post two tomorrow and two the next day. You will not know your partner until sunday or tuesday.

They will be just three towns. Damyang, Gangwoon and Jindo Island. The house that is in chapter 2 for the island, it won't be the house. I'll change it later.

So Hope you guys enjoy and congrats to HoneyB and Nikkisolove. Comment Please. Love you all.

 

Ps. Oh and friends who are celebrities in real life. They are not celebrities in the story that means Sunny doesn't know Yuri.. Lol hope you guys enjoy