Meeting

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

@Seoul

The guys were tired, some of them happy. Good thing all of them got early to the meeting.

Myungsoo

Dongwoon

Nichkhun

Minho

Kiseop

Minhyuk

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, good to see all of you are here." "Neh, can you hurry i have stuff to do." Dongwoon said.  "Neh Dongwoon, today we will reveal the towns. I have change my mind about the phone. You guys can make calls only after 9pm to people you know." "That is awesome" Minhyuk said. "Well just a few of you seem excited, i think you guys were forced to go. But after this experience you guys will like to go back." The guys were paying attention, suddenly Minho received another stalking message. 

Oppa call me please. I feel you forgot about me. 

Minho didn't text back, who is this girl who keeps texting him. Kiseop was eating chips, Myungsoo was drinking to much water. "Can... Can.. I.. I.. Go to the restroom" it was an emergency. The producer told him, to go and make sure to wash your hands. 

After 10 minutes of waiting for Myungsoo he finally was back. "Where you stuck on the toilet?" Minhyuk asked him. All the guys started laughing. Dongwoon doesn't like the idea yet, but he likes the other idols. So that probably will help him.

"Arasso, now is time to show your towns." Hopefully there is no dirt Kiseop thought. "First two idols who will live in the same town are Minhyuk and Myunsoo. This is the town you will live in. Name is Damyang.
Three families live there, so you guys will live close to eachother."  

Minhyuk POV

The place seems nice, i can't wait to start working and helping out

End POV

Myunsoo POV 

You have to be kiring me, ugh. Too bad hitting my head in the wall didn't work out. Well now i have to live with this. But wait what is wrong with me, i guess i'm having those hard days, like some girls do -_-

End POV

Nobody POV

"Now that next town is Jindo Island. Kiseop and Nichkhun both of you will be living there."

Kiseop POV

Eww dirt, are you kidding me right. Huh, well maybe i can meet some cute or y girl. That is going to make up the traveling. Is going to be hard to pretent to be a college guy.

End POV

Nichkhun POV

Just look at that, well i think i'll have fun. Mostly because Kiseop is going to be living in the same town as me.

End POV

"Now as you see Minho and Dongwoon will be living together. In the same house. "

"I want to live there" Minhyuk said. 

Dongwoon POV

Well go ahead, i dont want to go. What can i say i dont get along with Minho. I think i'm going to faint. Wait up.. Wait up..

Minho POV 

Nice, i have  to say this will  be great. I can be far away from her. And she can't annoy me again. I'm so happy. Wait i forgot to buy new boxers. Damn it.

End POV

All of the sudden Dongwoon fainted "Are you okay hyung?" Minhyuk asked. He was waking up, the producer brought water really fast, people came in the room to help out. He said i'm alight. Is not big deal. 

--------------------------------------------------

I know is short, but i'm tired and hungry sorry.. 

We will tryy our best to make this story really good. Love you all

Comment Please