Last two girls.

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

@Jindo Island

There is small town, where just about 2,000 people live in. Most of the jobs are at stores, cafes, fishing, the small factory. People volunteer to be teachers. Some kids around here are not so nice. They usually bully other kids.

Hyunjin POV

Another day, in this life, I just got home from work, ugh my grandma keeps nagging about how i dress. Seriously is my life, i have no energy right now. My dad is not home yet, he has three jobs. What to eat. I was trying to watch tv, but appa forgot to pay the bills. I'll get ready to go see my grandpa to the hospital, he is one of my bestfriends. I can talk to him about anything. He has been there for me, in the worst moments of my life. Well i dont know how it feels to have a good life, being happy and having no worries.

 I heard someone knocking the door it was a lady. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Is Joo SunWoo here?" "Aniyo he is working, do you want to leave him something." i asked her. "Neh, I want to tell him that the he was qualified to have a college student to come here. We will pay him everything. As he knows tuesday he will be here" What is she talking about. "You have to go and pick him up." really tuesday that day is my free day and i wanted to see my grandpa. I really hate the idea of a guy coming over. Appa is crazy that i will accept this. But wait they will give us money, i guess i have to sacrifice. "Arasso, i'll be there." The women gave me some papers, the guy is going to do a college documentary for his finals, are you serious.

 

Hyorin POV.

"YAH! come here you pig. See what you did, you covered me in dirt." Ugh i hate this, you will be in a lot of trouble. "Go to the corner!" its awesome how my dog understands what i say. Yeah is a dog but i call him Pig. keke. "Annyeong, Hyorin what happened to you unnie?" it was Minah."Annyeong, Piggy  did it. Ugh i hate the dirt on my normal clothes." she started laughing, i gave her this look -_-. "Are you going to the fair this year?" "Neh, i'll take pictures." I smile, you know i'm bipolar, i have many moods. But my nice side i only showed when i trust in someone. "Awesome Unnie, would you like to go with me to the noodle shop?" "Neh let me get ready."

"Umma who is she." "Be polite Hyorin." my mom told me. "Annyeonghaseyo." "What a beautiful daughter. Alright so the college guy will be here tuesday. I will like someone to pick him up. We will send you the money right a way." "Kamsahamnida. We will go pick him up." the women left, and i asked my mom. She explained me everything. i just rolled my eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Hyorin [aLLewor]

Age: 19

Friends: Bang MinAh [girls day], Cho Hana (OC), Park Jinny (OC)

Siblings: None

Dad: Jung JiHo [cook on a noodle shop]

Mom: Jung JiiN [None]

Joo Hyunjin [Hitomi246123]

Age: 23

Friends: Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls OC's: Kim HyoJin [22]  Park EunHae [21]

Siblings: None

Dad: Joo SunWon [Fishermen, floor sweeper and cashier]

Mom: Joo AeKyung [Decesed]

 

--------------------------------------------------------

We know is short but i had to do other stuff. Congrats girls. 

And remember if you were not accepted as main girl, you will be a minor character. 

so you will be part of the story.

Comment please. Love you all