Teaser 4: B-Bomb, Minho and Kiseob.. Meeting

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

Minho POV

~Three Days Ago

I ask her what kind of variety and she explained me every detail. I was interested, but i told her that i couldnt believe there was a town in South Korea where they didn't knew nothing about celebrities. I agreed, the manager called the producer and told him that i agreed to be in the variety show. I think its going to be difficult to hide who i'm but this sounds really interesting.

I feel that i can meet many people, and is a way to show how responsible i'm. I can't wait for the meeting this friday. Going to know who is going, i couldn't be more curious.

Oppa I heard you are leaving?

Neh, please stop bothering me.

But i thought you loved me. What is wrong with you oppa? You told me yesterday you loved  me.

5 minutes later

oppa why you don't answer me.

"Who are you texting hyung?" Taemin asked me. "Nobody i was just checking the time." "Hyung when are you going to know the place you are going to live?" Taemin asked. "This thursday ,i will know when are the dates" I told him.

He was sad, i could see it in his eyes. I will miss him, all the guys. I put my phone in the pocket, hopefully she doesn't text while i'm with the hyungs.

B-Bomb POV

@The dorms/ Three days ago

Cho PD didn't ask for my opinion, he just told me i was not going. I really want to go, well he said it might be dangerous. But this is just a great oportunity for me to show the way i'm. Even though i have to work and i was not made for that. I'll try my best. "Can I go? Please" I had those puppy eyes. 

He was just staring at me, i would love to go. "Are you sure? Look it seems is dangerous." "Is not, i want to go. Please" Puppy eyes again those always work. "Alright, i'll trust you will be fine. But make sure you call me" "I will, don't worry." i told him. 

Kiseop POV

@1 day Ago

I just look at my manager. I don't know what to do. She is just forcing me to go, well does she cares what i want to do? i think she doesn't, i would like to go, but she told me one day before the meeting. Seriously what was she thinking. 

Hyung i'm leaving for a month to the middle of nowhere, can you bring me some chips please?

Kiseop i know, and you are in the other side of the room. Can't you come to the kitchen?

No, i'm tired of laying down. Please hyung bring me the chips.

Nobody POV

@The Meeting

The producer was waiting this day for so long, he had great news for the guys. "Are the guys finally here?" the producer asked. "No sir, not yet" one of his assistant said.

"Annyeonghaseyo *bows* , I'm Lee Minhyuk, they call me B-Bomb, i'm member of Block B, jwesongheyo for being late"

 

"Its alright, i'm Song Lee Han. Welcome, please take a seat while we wait for the others" "Annyeonghaseyo, *bows* I'm Lee Kiseop" he shakes B-bomb's hand, and sits next to him.

"I'm Song Lee Han." *bows* Two guys enter together. "Annyeonghaseyo" Both at the same time, *bowed* "I'm Son Dong Woon, i'm the maknae of B2ST" he said not very happy, he seems like he was forced to come to the meeting. "I'm  Nichkhun Horvejkul, member of 2pm" He said excited, he looked happy. The opposite of Dongwoon. "Annyeong guys."

"Omo you guys are going to be in the variety, that is awesome" Nichkhun said while shaking hands with the guys. "Annyeonghaseyo *bows* , i'm Myungsoo" another one who entered with a face of i want to get out now.

 

He had his forehead red, and his nuckles as well, it seems he got into a fight or something. "Annyeong, what happened to you?" B-Bomb asked. "Nothing i fall and i hit my forehead with a table." L said. B-Bomb didn't believe that excuse, something else happened. Dongwoon was really quite, falling sleep. Nichkhun was waking him up every time. Then the last guy came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, mianhe i'm late." *bowed* and said hi to everyone. He was smiling to the guys, he seemed very happy to see the idols.

"It seems everyone is here, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Song Lee Han, producer of Surviving a Normal Life. Well this variety consists in six idols, those are you guys. Who will live for an entire month in a small unknown town, where they don't know about k-pop or anything like that. Your mission is to hide who you are, the families you will be asign too think you guys are college students. The meaning of this is for you guys to learn what the real world is like. You guys will work depending where you go live to. I have decided that   they will be just three towns. That means two idols will be partners and live in the same place. Here is where we need you guys to show your acting skills. I dont mean act everything, but act in order to hide your identity." Dongwoon was almost falling sleep, he received a text. 

Oppa where are you? i want to see you. Please don't go, i'll get sick again

I'm in a meeting, i'm not going to be able to get at you. I'll call you when i get out

But... Oppa please.

I can't go, is not if i want to, my manager wants me to do this. Please understand.

You want to replace me don't you?

No, i don't, i only have eyes for you

"Doongwoon quit texting please." Nichkhun said. "Any questions?" the producer asked. It seems Myungsoo was in another world, he was not interested in anything. "What are the upcoming dates?" Minho asked.  "Good question, well sunday you guys will know who your roomate will be, i mean which idol will be with you, and where you guys are going. Monday you guys are going to be leaving to the asign town and you will go to your asign family tuesday." the producer said. Dongwoon was not able to stay since he signed a contract already, same as the other idols. "You guys can leave now, here is some papers with more information." the guys said goodbye and all left together.

@Outside.

"We Should hangout, some of us don't know eachother so well." Minho suggested. "I had things to do, i dont know if..." Nichkhun interrupted Dongwoon. "You should go, this way we can get along and is going to easier for us when we are in the town." Myungsoo started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Kiseop asked. "Well in the paper says we are going to have diaries, i think that is really girly." the guys smiled, and agreed with him. "Alright i'll go with you guys" Dongwoon Said. 

Yuri sorry i can't go. I'll text you later

The guys decided to go to a quiet place and play truth or dare. "Let see Kiseop truth or dare?" "Dare" he smile. "Try to flirt with the girl overthere and you need to kiss her" Nichkhun said. "Alright" Kiseop walked where the girl was at. He started flirting, the guys were staring at him. He got slapped by the girl. When he came he had his cheek red. The guys couldn't stop laughing. "It seems that your flirting techniques didn't work" Minho said. "My turn, Myungsoo true or dare?" Kiseop asked. "True" L said. "What is the true story of your red forehead?" "Well i didn't want to come so a little accident occurred." he was ashamed of what he did and looked the floor. "My turn right? mmm.. Dongwoon true or dare?" L asked. "True" "Are the rumors true that you have a relationship with a famous singer?" "No, is not true." Dongwoon denied the relationship. Minho received another text.

Oppa where are you i want to see you?

Please stop bothering me. I'm busy. And don't text me back again

But oppa, why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another teaser or chapter i dont know. Well who might be the girl that keeps bothering Minho? . >.< well i dont have idea if i should announce the girls tomorrow or wait until tuesday and posted while they meet the guys? any ideas? We hope you guys like it.. COMMENT PLEASE LOVE YOU ALL <3