chapter^^8

We Belong Together

I really didn't mean to treating Lay like that. Aishh what's wrong with me?? Why i couldn't control my temper?
"Kris hyung are you alright?" Kai and D.O were sitting along with me on the sofa.
"I'm fine"
"How about Lay hyung? You drove him back to his home last night, don’t you?" asked D.O.
"He's fine .." I said with a heavy sigh.
"You aren't look good, Hyung. What happened?" Kai was stared directly to my face.
"There must be something happened. I'll call Lay hyung." D.O took the phone from his pocket and called Lay.
I stared at D.O from a distance. His expression hasn't show any signs of irritation or anger when he turned to me.
"Lay hyung said he's okay but his voice seems..hoarse? I don’t know"
D.O shut off his phone and hugging Kai who sat beside him.
"Hoarse? maybe because he drank beers too much last night"
Kai looked at his lover
"But, it sounds different like he was crying .."
now D.O glared at me suspiciously.
"What?" I asked them. They both are judging me with their suspicious eyes.
***
"Calm down Sehunnie"
"Don't you like it baby?"
Luhan and Sehun hugging each other while they entered the room. They have no ashamed. I rolled my eyes. I went to my room. I need to clearing my mind before i got mad again.
"What is wrong with him?"
"It wasn’t the first time he saw us making out." I heard them talked about me but i didn't care. I locked my door and laying down my body in bed.
"We should visit Lay's home" Kai sugested.
"What's wrong with Lay? Something happened to him?"Luhan’s tone sounded worried.
"We will go to find out."
The four of them went to the Lay's apartment.
***
Lay apartments.
"I’m fine. No need to worry guys." Lay was trying to hide his sadness.
Kai,D.O,Sehun and Luhan are gathered in the Lay’s apartement.
"Where Sunny noona?" Sehun asked, breaking the silence.
"He was on a date with Leeteuk hyung"
'Drrt Drrt'
"Hello?" Lay picked up the phone. "All right,, yes,, I'll be right there."
They looked at Lay with concern on their faces.
"Guys today i have a photo shoot for a magazine, you guys want to come?"
"Yes. If you don’t mind"

 

 

##

 

 

Lay POV-
"Kris??"
I was shocked to met Kris here. There was no exchanged words. We just stared each other.
"Well, you two were already came!"
Suho came closer to us. He also didn't forget to greet Kai, D.O, Luhan and Sehun.
"Kris and Lay, please be ready because it's your turn to take some shoot."
"What kind of magazine we work for this time, hyung?" asked D.O.
"Just for a teen magazines, and this time Kris and Lay will be the star"
"Just Kris and Lay?" Luhan sounded jealous.
"Yes." Suho smile simply.
" For me you are still my lovely superstars hyung." Sehun try to cheer up his beloved one whilst Luhan just pouted his lips cutely. Kris looked annoyed as hell.
"We have to go hyung, we have some things to do, besides Kris hyung is already here" Kai and D.O walked out together followed by Sehun whom holding hands with Luhan.
I just nodded while Kris looked bored and so careless. It’s became his habit to be honest.
"Um noona?we wanna change our clothes. Could you please show me the place?" A noona give us the costumes.
"walk straight from here and there will be a room with the green doors in the corner. That’s it." She explained to us. I nodded slowly and thanked her. Kris silently followed me from behind. That . Did he even felt so bad for what he did to me yesterday?.
"Hhh" I sighed heavily. After a while we finally found the room..
"Omo!" Not so long after we entered the room, Kris and i were froze at the scene.
I saw, no we saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the sofa. And to make things worst, They were making out. Chanyeol kissed his lover with lust and Baekhyun just moaned shamelessly. they even didn't realized our presence. Kris cleared his throat quickly. I know he can stand overthis.
Baekhyun which is lying under Chanyeol turned around and he pushed Chanyeol hard and sat up in inhuman speed. his clothes look messy.
"Oh?! Hi ..." Chanyeol greeted randomly showing his brighteness teeth. "What are you guys doing in this room?" Chanyeol asked.
"That should be our question right?" Kris stared at Chanyeol.
"We have just finished our photo shoot, Kris hyung." Chanyeol and Baekhyun were about to step out of the room.
"You two came for shooting too?" I asked, still confused.
"Yeah. Kris hyung will be paired with Lay hyung? Woah that'll be amazing. What an adorable couple!" Baekhyun smile happily. "Honey~ c’mon!"
"What are you shooting for?" Kris asked Chanyeol.
"Gay's Magazine"
"What???!" I shouted along with Kris
Chanyeol get out of the room with a sly on his face and took Baekhyun by the arms.
"Good Luck you two"
Kris and I just looked at each other uncomfortably. Ther’s an awkward silence betwen us. I took a step to run and called Suho hyung.
"Who said so? Don't listen to Chanyeol. he was just kidding." Suho pulled me back into the room.
"Now get dressed. Your photo shoot will start". Suho rushed out, he left the two of us, again.
Kris took his costume on the table that had been prepared earlier. He opened up his shirt showing his large body and i could see clearly that there is a tatto marks on his left shoulder.
'Oh my God' I covered my eyes with my hands.
"Whats wrong?" said Kris with his heavy voice.
"Can you go to the bathroom and change there?"
I asked with my eyes closed.
"What's the matter? Did you forgot the fact that you and me are both men?"
'Eh?' Kris was right. Why should i be ashamed? Idiot.
I opened my eyes and found Kris still looked at me with a smirk planted on his lips.
Now, Kris starts to pull off his pants.
'Oh No!!'
I swift my body,turned around because i didn't want to see him or just wear an underware back there. I could heard he laughing behind me.
"You sure are weird, Lay" he whispered on my ears.
"Yhaaa step away! don't come near to me!" i want to slap that smirk on his face badly.
"relax babe, we already saw each other bode before, aren't we?"
He hold his laugh and walked passed by me.
"Yhaaa!! You jerk! you are damn !Haishh"
My cheeks is getting hot and i just pout my lips remembered when he and me DO IT at my apartment the previous day.

 

 

##

 

 

Kris POV-
Lay melted the awkward situation, thanks to his weird act. I felt the atmosphere fill with a lot of jokes because of his silly behavior. What happened yesterday seemed to sink away. I know he's mad at me but what can i do? i can't beg him to forgive me.
"Kris,, where is Lay?" Suho walked toward me.
"Uhm he was still inside"
"You look great Kris" Suho admitted.
"I always am"
Suho smiled then punched my right shoulder slowly.
"Suho hyung is this outfit doesn't seem too awful to me?" Lay came over to us.
I watched the stunning figure man in front of me from the head to toe.
'He looked beautiful'
The dress is perfect and girly. And what's that? the makeup face's looked feminine at all.
'Earth to Kris Wu!'
"Why don't you answer me?"
I snapped out of my reverie about Lay and turned towards Suho who had his mouth wide open. I hit his feet to bring him back in reality.
"Ah! Yes!! Lay you look great," his eyes glowering on me.
"Really??" Lay turned around admiring his outfit while smiling sweetly with dimples in his cheeks. "Though this dress is very uncomfortable for me but as you said that this was perfect so i willingly to wear this"
"I also want to say that you are very charming." I was trying to smile for him.
Lay didn't answer my compliment. he just looked at me and went away to follow Suho. I rolled my eyes and joined them.
***
"Now Kris and Lay standing back to back ok!"
Kris Lay exchanged their glances and then carefully follow the instructions of the photographer.
"Hold on.. one .. two .."
'Blitz!'
"Okay!"
They hasn’t talked to each other yet.
"Now you both are facing each other!" Kris began advancing step forward Lay.
"Less developed"
Now turn Lay advancing stride.
"Keep moving forward"
Lay step forward again.
"Keep it move"
"Agh! Lay you stepped on my foot!" Kris yelled when his shoes was stepped by Lay.
"Ah i’m sorry." Lay was holding back his laughter seeing Kris in grimaced.
"Are you laugh on me?" Kris asked with a tiny smile.
"Can’t i?" Lay still holding back his laughter. Kris and Lay share a smile and absolutely there’s no more awkward silence between them.
***
After the session was over, they enjoyed a small dish on of the table.
"So you already forgave me, aren’t you?" Kris sipped his coffee.
"I didn't say yes." Lay said.
"Stop laughing, you like to see me in suffer don't you?"
Kris took the shoes that have been trampled by Lay earlier.
"Look! You made my shoes dirty?"
Lay laughed again while lifting Kris’s shoes and swung it in front Kris.
Seeing Lay laugh makes Kris want to laugh too. Lay’s voices gave him a goosebump and the dimple on his cheeks looked adorable. he couldn't help but smile.
***
"Whoa! Look at this! Lay and Kris are on the front page of magazine!" Suho put the magazine on the table proudly.
"Oh really??" Sehun immediately took the magazine quickly.
"Lay hyung was so beautiful"
"What?" D.O instantly grabs the magazine from Sehun.
"Kris hyung too. he looks handsome"
"Give me the magazine!" Chanyeol snatch the magazine away.
"Yhaa you should not fight each other!" Baekhyun took the magazine out of the hands of Chanyeol.
"Woah! AWESOME! Kris hyung and Lay hyung are fit to be a gay couple. hahaha"
"What the hell are you talking about, Baekhyun hyung?"
Kai took the magazine and put it back on the table.
"You better get ready because we are going on a vacation together!!"
Suho said from his desk and smiled warmly at the models.
Cheers of happiness filling in the room.
***
"Halooww?" Lay opened another room.
Kris stood near Suho’s desk. He picked up a magazine with a smlie plastered on his face remembering Lay when they were shooting yesterday.
"Such a beautiful angel." Kris flipping through the middle of the magazine.
"Kris there's no anyone here"
Lay approached Kris who was busy admiring her image.
"You sure are beautiful"
"I'm not." Lay was on denying but he observed the image indeed.
"Huh? But you do look pretty here with an outfit and your makeup which is too girly"
Lay didn't say a word. he pouted his lips.
Kris smiled and calls Suho.
"Hey where you guys going? ... What?,,, Yes we’ll coming."
Lay stared at Kris innocently.
"What is it?"
Kris just smiled again.
"Let's go"
Kris slung his arms on Lay’s shoulder.
"Where are we going?"
"To a place where we can having fun together, honey"
Kris brought his face close to Lay.
"Yhaaa! Stop making fun of me you weirdo!"
Lay stepped his foot to Kris.
Kris yelled in pain. He pursued Lay who had been already away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Translatd by Hzlicious.