chapter^^5

We Belong Together
Author POV- 
 
 
"He's okay now, let him to rest. The fall on his legs make his bones crack no wonder he was in pain.This couldn't be recovery for him." 
said dr.Minho clearing his eye-glasses. 
"I'm sorry I was careless keeping Lay doc .." 
Sunny still sobbing in tears. 
"You should be more careful next time if you want him to back to recover again" 
Dr.Minho rubbed her back gently. 
"Yeah I'll be careful next time doc" 
"All right,I have to go home because there are other patients waiting" 
Dr.Minho put on his brown jacket and took a bag he always carried. 
Sunny lead Dr.Minho to the doorstep. 
Lay friends looked at each other out of the room. 
Kris saw figure of Lay lying on the bed from a distance. 
Slowly but surely, Kris walking towards someone who had helped by him. 
Kris silently walked over to Lay closer he found a peaceful face behind his purple blanket. 
Kris continues to observe Lay faces,he can see swollen eyes because crying earlier. 
He recall when the pain came to Lay suddenly shadowing his mind. 
Lay grabbed his shirt when he's in pain, screaming and tears streaming down flowed along with all dirty words comes out when he felt the pain stabbed him.Kris remembered everything clearly. 
Kris sat on the edge of the bed still seriously stare at Lay's face. 
Afterwards, the tears fall again from the eyelid of Lay makes Kris bit confused. 
With his large hands Kris wiped crystal water and hold Lay's cheek. 
Lay slowly opened his heavy eyes. 
Kris saw the tears is still flooded on his both eyes. 
Lay closed his eyes again and the tears coming down freely. 
Kris patiently wiping tears on Lay for the th time. 
"I'm so pitiful right?" Lay crying while his eyes closed. 
"Lay .." Kris holding his cheeks this time more closer until their chest touched each other . 
"Lay .. open your eyes and listen to me .." 
Lay opened his eyes and catch Kris's face was before him. 
"I'm really sorry for what i've done to you, I am truly sorry and feel guilty for making your situation like this, but please listen to me, I want you to back normal again i want you to be like before, we will be walking together on the catwalk ok? " 
Kris look deeply in both eyes on Lay. 
Lay wanted to say but his mouth was silenced couldn't say a words. 
"But .."Lay voice is hoarse now 
"Shh .. no buts ..keep trying .. you will be healed i'm sure you can do it" 
Their eyes met and there was no more conversation than that, they expressed it through their sparkling eyes. 
Kris smiled sweetly for the first time to Lay. 
Lay slowly smiled back to Kris. 
"Good boy" 
Kris ruffled the top of his head. 
"Now take some rest don't think anything is bad you will be healed and able to walk again" 
Both smiled at each other. 
 
 
From outside the room. 
Other friends were whispering and smiling looking at Kris and Lay from behind the door. 
 
 
^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ 
 
 
 
The next day. 
 
 
"Kris?" 
Chanyeol enter the apartment without knocking. 
He accidentally saw Kris were making out with Krystal. 
"Oops, sorry" 
Kris releases on Krystal kiss and turned toward the sound from Chanyeol. 
"What is it?" 
"We wanted to see Lay you want to come?" 
Kris and Krystal looked at each other for a moment. 
"You want to go honey?" 
Kris asked Krystal 
"Alright" 
Krystal hugging the tall body of Kris and walking hand in hand out of the apartment. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Lay, you can do it" 
Kris held Lay shoulders while Lay was in a wheelchair. 
"Come take my hand and try to walk" 
Kris held out his hands in front of Lay. 
Lay looked at other friends, they smiled at him and said, "Come on Lay! You can do that!" 
Lay then looked at Kris seriously. 
"You're not going to let me fall right?" 
Lay said a little nervous 
"I will, trust me" 
Lay turned looked towards Sunny and Sunny nodded quietly agreed. 
"Well .." 
Lay took his breath for a moment and then put out both his hands to grabbed Kris. 
"Honey,, you step a side over for a while I'll leading Lay to walk" 
Krystal who had been holding the Kris arms released her grip. 
"Come on" 
Lay nodded. 
He slowly stepped on his right foot to the ground while holding hands of Kris.Lay managed to stand but his left foot is still hanging on a wheelchair 
"I'm .. scared .." 
Lay said 
"Don't be scared i'm here Lay" 
Lay lowering his left leg covered with gips slowly afraid that the bones will back in pain again. 
"Aaahh" 
Lay began to groaned. 
"Are you okay?" 
Kris asked worry.Their friends just watched them carefully. 
"It's okay" 
Lay smiling hold the pain, but he stood right there.
"Well .. I'll keep hold you now try to walk" 
Kris smiling makes Lay smiling back and somehow he felt Kris smile gave strength for him. 
Lay steping out his left foot. 
"AKKH .." 
"Come on Lay you can do it!" 
Lay winced again he d Kris arms and his shoulder. 
All his friends kept support him sometimes they also look worried but they believe Kris could guide him. 
Relationship between Kris and his friends grow harmoniously since Kris gave his attention to Lay. 
"Lay you can do this, let's walk i will lead you" 
Both Kris and Lay eyes met. 
Stared into each other with no words were spoken. 
Their gazes locked afterthat Lay staring at Kris and smiled warmly.  
"My right leg doesn't hurt anymore but every time i move my left leg was like my bones crushed" 
Lay said swinging his left leg a little. 
"Is that so? But if you keep try to move it repeatly i'll sure your bones be stronger than before" 
Lay and Kris smiled together. 
 
 
 
 
 
Lay POV- 
 
My sore on left leg stand onto the floor and began to walk step by step. 
But when i starts to walk twice, i collapse. 
Lucky Kris always holding my arms,, haha really embarrassing i felt like a baby learning to walk. 
I almost fell off every time i moved my left leg, my body limped and want to fall off. 
Kris quickly grabbed my hands and my body. 
"Woop .." 
I collapsed to the umpteenth times.Kris pulled me into his body. 
We hugged each other. 
His long arms tightly tied in my waist while i breathlessly taking some air on the shoulders Kris. 
We were silent for a moment. 
Our body just so close i could even smell the perfume on his neck. 
"It's okay Lay .. you've been able to step little by little" 
Kris palms gently my back. 
"You'll be able to walk again" 
Kris said again. 
"Hmm" 
I said simply. 
I'm glad that Kris is no longer intimidate me. 
 
I turned my gaze towards my friends who had been teasing we both they laugh softly. 
And I found Krystal figure stand with her face upset there. 
"Uhm, thank you Kris" 
I let go off my hug to Kris but still our arms clinged. 
"Why must you say thanks to me?, this has become my responsibility Lay" 
I nodded. 
"I want to sit in a wheelchair" 
Kris led me back on wheelchair. 
"Oppa, I'm hungry can we go out searching for food?" 
Krystal moved closer to Kris and she embracing him. 
"Ah good idea,, hey guys why don't we eat outside?" 
They all cheered and began holding their 'beloved' out the room. 
"Oppaaa I want both of we to be why did you invite your friends too?" Krystal protested. 
"We've spent so much time together, we need to get along with they are too isn't right Lay? You also have to go" 
Kris squeezed my shoulder. 
"Oppaaa ..?" Krystal look annoyed. 
"No Kris you go alone, I'll wait for Sunny noona here she would bring me food later" I said 
"Don't Lay you should come with us you know that the others would get angry if you're not come" 
"Oppa let Lay alone he said he didn't want to join don't force him" Krystal tugged Kris shirt. 
"We can't leave Lay alone,doesn't fair that we have fun out there but Lay feel lonely here" 
"I'm not okay Kris, don't worry i'm not a baby anymore go with Krystal" 
"You see Lay alone is said that, let's go" Krystal pulled Kris away from me. 
"Well .. Lay .. I go first" I nodded. 
"Go" 
They disappeared from my sight. 
I know Kris really wants me to go i actually wanted to go with the other but i don't want to disturb Kris and i see the jealousy in the eyes of Krystal. 
"Why should envy to me? Krystal is Kris girlfriend for sure i was nobody for Kris" I said moving my wheelchair. 
"Ehh? Lay? Where are they? Where are your friends?" Sunny noona suddenly appeared through the door. 
"Omo?! Noona can you knock on the door first before entering home? You scared me" 
Sunny noona smiled dumbly. 
"Hehe I forgot" I rolled my eyes. 
"Where are your friends they said they wanted to see you?" 
"They're out for get some food" 
"Why didn't they ask you to going with them?" 
"Not them but I didn't want to join them" 
"Why?" 
"I don't want to disturb them" 
Sunny noona push my wheelchair to the dining table. 
As usual she always preparing food for me and for her. 
"Then we eat together then i've brought your favorite food today" 
Sunny noona gave me a box of food. 
"Whoa,, thank you noona" 
"You always welcome my mr.dimpleloop" 
"Dimpleloop??" 
"Yeap!" 
"Sounds weird" 
"Yes weird like you are" 
"Yhaaa nooonaaa!!! Aishh" 
"Haha I'm kidding eat it up baby" 
I pouted my lips seeing Sunny noona laugh at me. 
"By the way why do you feel you are bothering them?You should be glad they care about you" 
"I'm happy but I don't want disrupt them they all would be busy with their beloved boyfriend" 
"Beloved?" 
I nodded, chewing food in my mouth. 
"Aishh I forgot that they are gay hey .. is Krystal there?" 
"Yes she was with Kris" 
"I wonder why Kris is normal one?" 
"You're weird it would be logical to be normal noona" 
"But .." 
Sunny noona put the fork on the table and stared at my face. 
"You'll be match with him if yo being gay" 
"Aigooo noona you don't think that all kinds of ya?" 
"Why won't you come join to them because definitely Krystal was there isn't it? I know you're not in the mood to Krystal right? I know now ..." 
Sunny noona brought her face towards me and looked at my face intently. 
"Know what?" 
"You like Kris right?" 
"Mwoh???!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks to SUPALOVE graphic-shop for making me this beautiful poster and MINJUNGCHAN as a creater ^^b