chapter^^3

We Belong Together
  • Lay POV-

    I opened my eyes slowly as i saw the white ceiling above my head, i could feel the smell of drugs in my nose and the room was empty. I was in the hospital.

    "Lay you awake?" Sunny noona asked me in a low tone.

    "What happened, noona?" I asked him weakly.

    "Your left leg was injured by a falling lamp, now we are waiting for the results of X-ray from the doctor."

    I paused for a moment trying to remember the incident in a few hours ago. I remember now, i encourage Kris when the stage lights break and fall. What i felt was pain in my left leg and the next minute i can not remember anything else. I saw my left leg wrapped in bandages and casts.

    "I'm sorry I can not be with you in the Suho's event that night." Sunny noona standing beside Leeteuk hyung who is also watching towards me.

    "It's okay." I smiled towards them. Leeteuk hyung tousled my hair softly.

    "You'll be alright Lay" he said.

    "The results of X-ray are out," suddenly a young male doctor came into the room.

    "How's the result, doctor Minho?" Sunny asked to him enthusiastically. I tensed. I feel a fear of something bad happening to me. I wasn’t able to imagine a lamp that weighs nearly tens of kilograms hit my left leg.

    "Lay's Bones left leg was crushed and destroyed, especially the soles of his feet, a lot of broken glass from the lamp pierced his calf bone. He should not be walking for the next few months"

     

    "What??!" Sunny noona looks very surprised and Leeteuk hyung try to calm him down. I feel no less surprised when I heard that X-ray results. How can? i'm used to be a model as my feet stepped nimbly over the catwalk and now i have to stop for a few months? What about my career as a model? Should I cancel all the contracts that have been I approve and handle? But this is my initial step towards to become a successful models in the world ..? What people will say when they see how I was right now? What about this? How?

    "Noona,,," I said while holding back my tears.

    "Oh Lay,,," Sunny noona came up and gently my right cheek.

    "That man," Sunny noona got up from his chair and went out of the room. And the next thing I heard was the sound of Sunny noona who was shouting outside.

     

     

     

    "It's all your fault! Because of you, Yixing can’t walk for the next few months!" Sunny cursing Kris who was standing outside the room while he was holding Krystal. His friends seemed surprised when Sunny said about Lay's conditions.

    "Why blame me??! I even told him not to do that!"

    "You should be thankful to Lay!! Because he helped you!"

    "He is behaving like a hero to help me,, why i have to thank him? he's just seeking attention!" Sunny noona could no longer control her anger.

    "Why, you,," Sunny hands restrained by Leeteuk.

    "stop It already, i felt pity for Lay. he must be uncomfortable to hear you arguing here,, let's get in. the doctor wants to tell something"

    Sunny glared Kris before she stormed into the room.

    "Luhan, where are you going?"

    "Don’t you see? i want to see Lay's condition"

    "For what?" Kris pulled Luhan's arm.

    "hyung,,, haaaahh please,, let go! You do not have a heart" Luhan pulled her arm back and then took Sehun to follow him.

    "Guys, where did you go?" Kris tugging DO's arm as he see all his friends went to follow Luhan and Sehun.

    "Lulu was right, learn to be a man who had a heart, Kris"

    "What?" Kris stood there like a fool because his friends did not respond him.

    "What the hell is this? Why do all my friends also get angry at me?" Kris looks annoyed. "Honey come on let's go to the room" Krystal is holding Kris's hands.

    "Look, you're also asking me like them now?"

    "Kris, if Lay hadn't help you, you're not going to stand here but there, inside that hospital room"

    Krystal throws a smile towards Kris. With a heavy sigh and reluctantly, Kris stepped into the room.

     

     

     

    Kris POV-

     

    "Lay, get well soon! we're praying for you" I saw Luhan was holding hands with Lay. He has a smile on his face. Why he can quickly get acquainted with the new stranger he has met? Luhan was friendly and that's so not me, I do not care with peoples and seem selfish. When I came towards them, the woman who had suddenly yell at me earlier still looked upset.

    "Lay,, I'm sorry." I voice out my apologies casually as i watched Lay's reaction.

    "It's okay." He simply smiled at me.

    "Let's go home babe," i held Krystal's hand toward the exit.

    "Is that all?" Luhan's voice stopped me.

    "What else Luhan? I've apologized right? what did you expect me to do?"

    "a sorry wasn't able to restore Lay's leg back to normal"

    "what do you want? I know sorry does not make Lay cured, but that the only thing I can do now"

    "You do not seem to say a sincere" Kai suddenly replied.

    "I sincerely say, what is not enough? Oh or you want me to worship even prostrate before Lay so that you know I'm being serious and sincere to say sorry to him huh?"

    They looked at me with an annoyed look. What have I done? This excessive. I've experienced something like this happened to me before, they pretend to be nice in front of me but in the end they only use me. they're just the same.

    "Come on Krystal, we're going home" I pulled Krystal and left the hospital.

     

     

    ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^

     

    The next day.

    "Guys, why all of your cell phone has turned off?"

    Kris entered into the apartment in haste. There is no Kai, Chanyeol and Tao. DO was cooking in the kitchen. They don’t even answer Kris's question .

    "Kai why din’t you answer my call?"

    "Kyungie has stayed in the kitchen for so long. i should go after him."

    Kai ignored Kris and rushed to the kitchen. Kris went to Chanyeol who were watching television alone.

    "Yeol why you doesn't respond to my call?"

    "Oh my god! I have a date with Baekhyun, a almost Forgot , I have to hurry!"

    Chanyeol said and got up from the couch.

    "!" Kris started walking towards Tao.

    He were busy with his computer.

    "Tao why everyone is acting weird toward me?"

    "They're angry because your attitude isn't looked very grateful to Lay yesterday"

    "What? is not like i didn't said sorry and thank you to him. i did it."

    "Hyung,"

    Tao closed his computer and looked at Kris.

    "Please open your heart and eyes hyung, you knew that Lay would vacuum a few months ahead because he could not walk exactly when he just had his first debut to joining us. He just wants to be friends with us, hyung. he does not see all of this as a competition. imagine if you are the one who was lying in the hospital instead Lay. he was helping you, hyung. he's sincere to help you, he even was not mad at you yesterday instead he even smile. Stop being arrogant,,, you're a nobody and you are also a human being,, "

    Kris just silent. he did not speak. The words that were spoken by Tao continues spinning in his brain. 'is that true? am i that selfish?' Kris mind kept wondering.

    "Tao! do you want to visit Lay or not?" DO and Kai were out of the kitchen while carrying some food.

    "Yeah I'm going. i'll invite Chanyeol as well" Tao got up from his seat and intended to go, but his arm was held by Kris.

    "I,,,, want to go" Kris said without any expression. Kai, DO and Tao were worried Kris would create a chaos in the hospital again like yesterday.

    "Well" said Tao. Kai and DO just nodded in unison.

    "D.O, what's that ?" Kris pointed to the box of food that held by D.O

    "It's food for Lay"

    "Can I see?" DO nodded. he gave the box of food to Kris.

    "Let me give this to Lay" Kris watched the purple package.

     

     

    *** Arriving at the hospital.

    "Lay,, I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday, and I,, i want to say thanks because you,, has helped me,," Kris hastily stood beside Lay. He gave the box to Lay. Lay nodded slowly and say thank you. The atmosphere became quiet for a moment when there was no longer a spoken conversation from neither Kris or Lay.

    "Oh yes, I feel sorry,, because you have to vacuum from the modeling world for the next few months," Kris opened the conversation back but it did not seem work. the athmospher still cold and awkward. the other friends just stared at Lay who was busy unwrapping her box of food. DO who made the box of food is sitting next to Lay and he helped Lay to open the folds of cloth that covered the box.

    "It's all right. the doctor said sooner or later I will be able to walk again,"

    Lay said without looking at Kris, his hands busily unfolding the box.

    "that's Good,, I'm glad to hear that,"

    Kris smiled stiffly. Kai, Tao and Chanyeol stared kris. they were still upset. They still aren't satisfied with the attitude of Kris soon his phone was Ringing.

    "Hello? Yeah baby, okay okay, I'll get there soon,, wait for me, okay" Kris hung up.

    "Guys, I'm gonna leave first. Krystal was sick and I had to see her"

    Kris went in haste and quickly disappeared.

    "Kris,,, he could not be expected" Chanyeol shook his head and began to cursed at Kris. "instead being here, he choose to go for Krystal"

    "Krystal was not sick he just spoiled and he want the attention from Kris, it was her habit" Kai continued.

    "You should not be act like that, well Kris had wanted to come here to see me and I'm very grateful you guys also want to come visit me again"

    "However your condition is more severe, and you need the support and encouragement so you can walk again..." D.O even wasn't finished his sentence.

    "I've got it all from you" Lay said with a dimple dancing on his cheeks. a sincere smile appeared on his face. Everyone were silent. they felt the sincerity of Lay. with his sincerety, he receives the condition that happened to him.

    "Lay,, it's a luck to have a friend like you"

    D.O hugged Lay. They all hugged Lay.

    "Lay,, you are our best friend" Lay smiled happily. now he has a lot of friends that are concern to him.

     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Updateeeeeeeeee guyyyyyyyyysss >o< !!!!!!
i'm sorry for a looooooooonngg time to not an update it's bcus i was busy playing RP on FB,,gosh that's relly taking me over everything at all..*pouted*
I'm sorry if this chap really makes you boring and such a lame part..  :((
Thanks for ~HZLICIOUS~ for translating this chapie i'm really appreciated,, you help me a lot  unnie :D