Chapter ^^ 11

We Belong Together
At Siwon's birthday party.
 
 
"Guys! I think enough for tonight we should go home now!"
Kris shouted amid the din of their senior Siwon party atmosphere.
"Hyung you go home first, we still want to be here"
Kai went to Kris, who had reached the exit steps away from leaving.
"Well, I'm not too long to leave Lay in his apartment"
"Yes, I'll tell Chanyeol hyung, so we followed to Lay hyung’s apartment after the party"
Kris nodded grateful.
"I’ll go"
"Be careful hyung" Kai said watching Kris leave.
 
 
-Kris POV-
 
 
Somehow my feelings kept saying I wanted to hurry to go home from a party Siwon hyung had in his birthday. Neither because I don’t like crowds or maybe I wasn't in the mood since Lay didn't come with me.
After I parked my car safely in the parking area. I was running toward Lay's apartment.
"Honey?"
I pressed the bell repeatedly but he did not appear to open or answer the door the door with his bright smile or dimpled cheeks.
Even galloping feet weren’t audibly.
'Clek'
"Hm?"
It's not unusual, that Lay let the apartment door unlocked like this at times when he forgets to lock the door.
"Honey?"
I closed the door of the apartment back and lock it in case anybody wanted to go in and do things that are not desirable.
"Honey? Where are you?"
I stepped into the kitchen his favorite places strangely he wasn’t there. I stepped back to head towards the bathroom, it was like he was invisible.
'Where’s Lay? The door was open but he was not there? Is he going somewhere? Impossible.He definitely would tell me first' he frowns thinking to himself slowly getting worried
"Wait"
I look at her bedroom door slightly open.I could see the room was light through the slits of the slightly ajar door.
"He's sleeping? And do not turn off the lights? Ridiculous!"
Lay never be so this careless level. I approached the room with a sickening feeling.
What happened exactly ?? I wondered confused and worried,
 
"LAY !!! ??"
By reflex I'd dropped a plastic bag of food that I had bought for him.
I shocked to see what happened to Lay, he was undressed with his feet and hands bound to the headboard of his bed. His mouth covered with duct tape to silence him, making him unable to scream.
"Honey!? What happened ??"
I loosen the bonds that bound Lay's arms and legs and hugged him tightly worried.
I found bruises in his waist and cheeks, I looked around Lay's body for further injuries but then I found an used lying by his leg.
Lay didn’t answering but instead, he crying silently and trembling terrified clinging to Kris like a burr.
Soon I covered his pale body with a blanket and hold him close keeping him warm.
I let him cry in my arms and can’t hide my feelings to see Lay being like this.
!! Anger started to rage and burn by body that couldn't be contained anymore Someone needed to pay for hurting and his Lay.
"Honey who did this to you?"
I rubbed his swollen cheeks slowly.His eyes still welling with tears preparing to slide.
He tried to open his mouth nothing came out but the sounds of his sobbing.
I his back and I kiss his wet cheeks as I waited for him to speak.
"Honey..tell me who have done this to you?"
My face with warm eyes tried to convince that he would be fine, that I was here for him.
"Y..yunho hyung"
When i heard the name came from Lay lips my anger grew bigger than before.
That Motherer !!
I've punched him yesterday for having dared to touch Lay but it seems he wants to revenge on me.
Slowly I took off my arms and stand prepared to go beat that bastard into a pulp.
"No Kris,, where’re you going?"
Still sobbing, Lay hold my hand to unmove.
"I want to kill that bastard Lay, he had hurt I do not accept this way he treated my lover"
"Don’t.... I begging you"
Lay begged as he held on to my wrist looking up at me scared and pleading.
"I can’t Lay"
I pried Lay's hands off my wrist and walked out immediately furious.
'I'm sorry Lay I really can’t let him get away with this!'
Just as I stepped  out of the room, Sunny noona appeared and looked surprised to see me.
"Omo Kris What are you doing in Lay’s room?"
"Noona please tell him I'll be fine and I’ll be back safely"
I didn’t look towards Sunny noona my mind was filled with emotions that keeps bubbling out threatening to burst out.
"What happened ??"
I moved away from the presence of Sunny noona without answering the question.
 
 
'Brakk !!'
Kris kicked the door of the house harder.
"Yunho !!"
At once Yunho out as if he knew that Kris will come to him.
"Wow? Kris? What are you looking for models? Long time no see" Yunho smirked.
Kris approached and attacked his sunbae, who was the bastard at the moment. Kris reached out and grabbed him by the collar, lifting Yunho up and slamming him against the wall next to the door.
"You're a jerk !! Why did you do this to Lay?!! "
"Hey man easy easy,,,,"
'You Bastard!'
Kris who is already emotionally unstable due to his fury and finally unleashed his rage. He punched Yunho's face so hard that he fell to the ground and bleeding from a broken nose and busted lip.
Yunho not to be outdone by Kris, he immediately got up and punched Kris making a bruise appear on his cheek
" you !!"
Kris really can’t hold it back the memory of Lay crying came over his mind.
Kris pushed Yunho back with all his strength until hit the wall then his his fists repeatedly punched towards Yunho’s stomach.
"I told you to not to ever touch my Lay !! Don’t ever touch Lay with your dirty hands you bastard !! "
Yunho didn’t move, he couldn’t say a word. His hands weakly tried to fight back against Kris but always failed.
Yunho limped over. Yunho want to say a thing but his breath was being choked by the blood coming out from his mouth.
"You have hurt him... no worse him. I will return the right to hurt you"
Kris grabbed Yunho’s collar back and stared at Yunho with hatred.
"Go to hell now!!"
Kris dragged Yunho into the ground and he ready to break the senior's legs.
"Kris !!?"
"Kris enough !! stop !! "
Suddenly Kai and Chanyeol came and pulled Kris away.
"Let go of me !!"
Kris who was not satisfied, as he wanted to keep punching Yunho blindly.
"Kris stop !! You almost killed him !! "
Kris's body was thrashing his eyes still staring at Yunho who is now unconscious on the floor.
"Lay hyung fainted !! You have to go back to the apartment now !! " Chanyeol said frantically.
Kris stopped hearing something happened to his beloved Lay. He left frantic to check on him as he left  Yunho's unconscious body lying on the ground.
 
 
 
-Kris POV-
'Damn!'.I still not satisfied beating that bastard, but suddenly Kai and Chanyeol appeared stopping him from doing more damage.
What's wrong with Lay? He didn’t let me to go but I really can’t hold all the anger towards Yunho, he had him, he must accept it that he was doing it to protect him.
"Noona,, how is Lay now?"
Sunny noona stood in the doorway peering Lay through the door.
"He's fine now, he looks weak"
Sunny noona looks like she was on the verge of crying. I do feel her concern towards Lay.
"Why did this happen to Lay?"
Her tears streaming down her cheeks. I squeezed her shoulder gently and telling if Lay will be fine after this.
Sunny noona demand me to come into the room where Lay who was asleep in bed.
My heart was touched at the sight of the person who I really love sleep with peacefully on the bed.
I watched his face carefully, I found bruises on his right cheek and his swollen lips .
Can’t stand seeing Lay injured like this.
I his black hair softly while I held his hand warmly in mine.
"My beautiful angel,,"
My voice sounded soft and quiet. He’s breathing steadily and calmly when he's sleeping.
I touch the bruised cheek gently then pecked his swollen lips slightly.That jerk had damaged Lay’s pretty face.
"Ungh,,"
Lay woke up, his hands holding my hand tightly and slowly his eyes open staring at the ceiling.
"Honey?"
"Kris,,"
"Sshh don’t move baby"
I kissed his cheek and then his forehead with affection.
"Kris..do you fight with him?"
Lay voice sounded very weak in my ears.
I nodded slowly.
Both eyes looked at me straight and I can see the water filling up ready to fall.
"I forbid you to not fight... ever"
Lay crying and sobbing.
He rubbed the blood out from my nose
"Look at you,,you get hurt"
"Baby don’t cry I'm okay, I'm not going to let go of people who've hurt the person I love"
I wiped the tears welling up and hugged him tightly.
"Why did you go,, I told you to don’t go,,"
He squeezed my clothes.His voice shaking.
"Baby,,I’m here already don’t worry ok? I’m sorry if I didn’t listen to you but I can’t hold it anymore baby.I want you safe"
I stared into his eyes were flooded by tears and kissed his wet thick lips.I move my lips slowly into him without giving the slightest space.He closed his eyes and responded my kiss.
A few minutes later we were panting due to lack of air from their kissing.
"I love you so much Lay"
I kissed his lips again and hugged him tightly this time.
"I also really love you Kris"
I his back smoothly give some love touch for him.I feel more comfortable to always hold him.
'I will never let this warmth got lost from my arms Lay,, I promise’