chapter^^1

We Belong Together

"Look! He's cute ! I heard he is a new model magazine"

A young woman pointed to a neatly framed magazines side of the road.

"Yes, he is a newcomer models"

"Well, he's very handsome"

 

 

 

Lay POV-

 

"Ok, now Lay change the costume we will take photos to somewhere else"

I nodded and went back in the dressing room for prepare.

My name is Zhang Yixing but I prefer to call Lay. I live alone in the city, my mother and father had died since I was a child, I live with my uncle and my aunt. But became as an adult I had asked their permission to wander around the city because i don't want make more trouble to them anymore, I wanted be independent man. Lucky for me now I have a steady job as a model that is quite famous in this city.

Being a model is not easy, at that time I was working as a waiter at the restaurant.

When I was serving the customers one of the women asked me to work with her, I think this is a great opportunity so there is no harm if I want to accept her offer.

The woman told me that I had a handsome face and good enough to be a model for their first magazine.

Actually I'm not the type of person who is really confident, stand up and speak in front of crowds I'm very shy.This time I had dared to believe myself, move my hips as I walked the catwalk and even style of all sorts in front of the camera while shooting magazine.

"Lay, what the hell are you doing? You've been almost a week being model you're still stiff"

Sunny noona said to me as she dressed me sweaters.

Sunny noona is my personal manager.She manages all my activities schedule, she's controlling all this and that, she's very fussy, irritable, sensitive but sometimes also cheery up type of the girls as usual.When i was wrong she would yell at me and nagging me but when i'm bored and give up she didn't hesitate to cheer even advised me to keep it together up through this cruel life.

Her motherly nature made me weak and can raise the spirit to face all my problems patiently.

Sunny noona i considered her as my own sister.

"I'm sorry noona,seems i haven't used to it"

"Your answer is always the same,well... get rest for a minute .You will be shooting again after this"

"Yes noona"

Sunny noona ruffled my hair and then went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

"Lay.. turn your body towards there,bad move... try the other way"

Everytime i moved my body definitely choreographer complained to me.

I was still too stiff and not confident but they continued to train me and teach me.

I was desperate and angry wanted to quit but could to remember i don't have anyone and live alone in this world.

The camera light are glowing so bright on my eyes, my face is perfectly cover by make up and the clothes they choose for me also commensurate with my body.

I gathered all the confidence in me, i closed my eyes for a moment and let out a sighed.

After feeling calm slowly i opened my eyes and began to smile brightly.

"That Was! Hold that smile! I'll take a picture .. 1,, 2,, 3,,"

'Blitz!'

"Perfect!"

My smile began to inflate for sure.

"Keep smiling Lay! Yes! Good!"

The photographer kept taking pictures of me from various angles.

"I love that dimples of you Lay!"

This is it! dimples smile was the one who brought me here, because this is the dimple I stand here.

I remember when i met the woman who offered it i was smiling painted my dimple to cheerful welcome her.

My confidence began to grow, with graceful i move my body in front of the camera.

'It's easy'

I kept smiling showing my dimple on the cheeks and focus keep on style in front of the camera to adjust.

"Lay cheer up! Nice! Awww look great!"

Shouted a shrill voice from Sunny Noona.

 

 

~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^

 

 

 

"Lay? Who is he?"

Kris stood staring at the night lights of the city twinkling beautiful from the window.

"I hear he's a new model"

Kai stood leaning over the kitchen to the apartment where they lived.

"He is indeed the new model but not as popular as the two of you, he is still under you"

D.O observe the figure's face being covered a magazine he was holding.

"More like he did not level with us"

Kris said half smiling.

"He's cute too"

Kai looked at magazines that he captured from his personal assistant D.O.

D.O pouted his lips as Kai said Lay in the magazines that cute-looking.

"Don't worry dear, you're much cuter than him"

Kai hugged D.O and kissed the lips his lovers.

The kiss turned into a deep kiss makes them more wild in action.

Didn't care to Kris who noticed it.

"Gross"

Kris say without guilt.

"Yhaa why say like that?"

D.O broke the kiss and pulled back Kai slowly.

"Let him,he is normal so understand it"

Kai embrace D.O back.

"Of course I'm normal i have a beautiful girlfriend and rich, i'm also happy with her not like you guys,, disgusting"

Kris turned his face out of the window again.

"Be careful to say Kris, you're going to hit the rock later"

Kai flipping through magazines which he had held.

"What? Become gay? Can not be! Impossible!"

Kris took a cellphone from his pocket and call someone.

"There is nothing impossible in this world Kris"

D.O stared Kris with straight face.

"So,, I'll be gay and paired with D.O?"

"D.O is mine you're looking for just another"

Kai rush D.O waist and hugging it tightly.

"And if i were gay who would become my partner later?"

Kris said preamble because the subject began to sound attractive.

"Lay?"

"Ridiculous, why should he? He's not my level"

Kris snatch the magazine from Kai's hand and looked at it for a moment.

"I think you'll fit with him Kris"

Kai joked and smiled towards D.O

Lay face was smiling with a sweet dimple in magazines.

Kris stunned when serious observing faces of Lay.

"I hate to see that stupid smile"

Kris said throwing magazines on the table.

"Honey, are you calling me?"

A woman walked into a room without knocking.

Kai and D.O bit surprised.

"Sorry I didn't lift the phone up i was on the street to come here"

The woman hugged his waist and put his arm around Kris.

"It's okay honey, let's go i feel bored here"

Kris dragged slim body beside him heading out the door past the Kai and D.O who had been standing watch them both.

"That women is,,"

"Sshh Kai no need to discussed her again okay,,,?"

"I've told Kris that Krystal was playgirl, but somehow Kris always defend her?"

"But I'm grateful because you were no longer with her"

"Yeah,i knew she had such bad behavior, i decided to break up with her and being with you, everything is better now"

Kai catch D.O's lips again.

"Let's go Kai, we will see your manager right now"

D.O and Kai leaves the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter one released guys !!

Aigoo its so hard to make this fic out since I'm being workers now,, >###<

And also translating it into GoTrans just made this words like puzzle I was like facing difficult exam and should to solve it...hufftt,,,   :P

Sorry guys its short but I promise next will be bit longer hehe,,I have to manage my time and mood to writing fics from now,,,yeah writers-block come sometimes haha XD

But don't worry guys,,I'll updating no matter what bcus I loves kray so much,,just wait k?

Thanks for subs and read my bad grammar fics I hope you all wasn't disappointed at me ^^

Love yaa and ppai ppai >0/